Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 19139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6899

    Liz

    Visited with Liz. I fed her mcD a couple times before but fast food is crap so I ask to get some local food. We got a couple of tacos from a liquor store that were tasty. We went to the crest for an hour. That went so well we went downtown to LaFayette coney. Very nice gal. Phone works occasionally

  2. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I noticed it's been like the Sahara for months there. It's usually my first and last tour when I go out cruising and the last 5 times I have gone through there I spotted Bonnie 3 of those times 1 of which I actually scooped her because I did not recognize her at first! I saw her the other day I think Wed or Thurs morn early almost got fooled again LOL She had on a black short leather skirt with fishnets and a bright orange or red top and had long red hair (or wig) quite a few of us circled to get a close look but everyone seemed to pass, my first thought was it's a sting so as I was heading out I hit Tele and she was closer to the corner I got a pretty good look at the mug and it looked like hers! Other than her I have not seen much in months. Maybe just the times I cruise through but not sure but it is starting to turn into 5 M through Brightmoore! What a shame both used to be my favorite spots! I will keep you posted if I gain some good intel!
    It's just both of your guys' timing. I cruise by 6 and graph on my way to work at 3pmish and spend maybe 5-10 minutes cruising Woodbine and area etc on the way back between 1-2am. I see 2-4 SW's almost every day. Sometimes double that and maybe 2 days a month where no one was out.

    I've been working 7 days a week commuting for a month and a similar pattern 5 days a week for 4 months before that and it's always the same. I will say Friday and Saturday are either the least active or the girls are the most busy (ie. With customers and not walking around) but saying it's the Sahara is ridiculous. It's dropped noticeable with the weather getting cooler but they are still there.

  3. #6897

    Lexi and roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Odessa  [View Original Post]
    I'll assume that Lexi and Roxie are both the same person. Judging from her photos? Her face gets a 3. Body gets a 4. 5. My rating scale is 0-5. I see she gets a lot of attention on here; positive attention, unlike Asian Liz, who gets thrown under the bus, by her own silly-ass admission. Goes to show everything that glitters isn't always gold.
    Lexi and Roxie are not the same person and don't even work the same area.

  4. #6896

    Roxi Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I did a few reviews of lexi, and somebody recently reviewed her using a different name and posted pics of her. Big boobies and nipples and a great ass, and a little baby fat. She was a good car date but not so much in a notel. I would repeat in a car date only. Her and roxie on fort are the only latin SW's with nice bodies that are around, and have not heard about roxie in a while.
    Scooped Roxie off Fort a night this week. After completion, ended up dropping her off at the coney near Livernois. She met up with a dood waiting for her in a dark blue grand prix 97-03. I don't care for her head game because her drool runs down my balls to my gundel. LOL

  5. #6895

    More Lexi!

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    I have not posted in awhile, been busy. So here is my apologies. One is a repeat (I just like it) , the other two are not. Yeah she is kinda hard to handle.

    Attachment 269197

    Attachment 269198
    Had a few surprises up your sleeve there, huh DL? I'm smiling! I'm smiling real big! LOL. Thanks.

  6. #6894

    Michigan Dream Cruise

    With all this talk of spotting nothing but 5s on the Ave, I spent part of my Saturday scouting the Ave so that I could see this for myself. Lucky for me, I can put some names to faces.

    I spotted Brittany Today east of Livernois. Platinum blond wearing a black cotton dress. Her cute little butt was swinging fierce as she walked. I let her pass, but not before I finally got a chance to meet her. I'll give her a 6 until I see her naked. Saw BBW BSW Gloria By Oram's. She is almost bald now, but she still knows how to look decent. Give her a 6 too. Saw Carrie. She was out all day. She's definitely a 5. Saw Jennifer Today. That girl has issues, but she's a 7 in looks. Bianca Was out. Brunette, ponytail with a hot body, but terrible skin. She's a 6 overall because of her skin. Saw PJ Strolling for a while. She's a 2 at best. Ashley Came out to play, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I banged her. I really wasn't trying to, but she knows what I like, and today her cute little shaved kitten wrapped me up tight, tight, tight! She has terrible skin problems though. She used to be an 8, but now she's a 6 overall. I don't plan on repeating with her too soon. I'll try to stand by that this time.

    I also spotted Lexi. She wasn't strolling for dates. Her hair was a mess, but seeing that ASS in those jeans gave me a nice warm feeling. She was walking with some gentleman around Junction. She's a 6 nowadays, mostly due to the baby fat. Also out today but not strolling for dates was Debra! Remember her anyone? She was walking with some gentleman by Uncle Dave's. And she is still a hot platinum blond, tight spinner. She's a high 7 to me. Last, I saw who looked like Lisa On Florida right as some monger successfully nabbed her up. She wasn't looking her best today, but Lisa is a low 7 in my book. I saw plenty others out there, but they were zombies, trannies, oldies, and lame wads. None of whom need any fame on this forum. And no ratings necessary.

    That concluded my wonderful cruise, and I didn't see all 5s. Dreams scored: just 1, but it was a great one with an old buddy.

    A side note about Carrie: I spotted a monger getting busted with her in his car. WCS caught him by one of the strip clubs. Poor guy. But that didn't stop Carrie from getting right back on her stroll though. Other than that, LEO activity was pretty minimal.

    Be cool, and keep those eyes open.

  7. #6893

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    Count Me In.

    I'm looking for the same thing. Imagine if you sere her this could be good for all of us. Just got to choose the perfect one.

    LOL.
    I would NEVER keep a classy, top-rated LSW all to myself!

    If I meet one of the many hot civilians out there though, and she falls for my game, that's a completely different story. It almost happened this year with a flawless white girl with natural red hair. She was walking the street like a common h00ker, but she told me she was "waiting on her boyfriend." I cruised around for a minute, and sure enough, some guy was with her when I came back to her spot. DAMN!

    She approached my ride though! And I had her smiling and giggling from the convo too. LOL!

  8. #6892

    Amanda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff 206  [View Original Post]
    Ended up picking a striking dark skinned WSW, named Amanda. Late 20's, brunette, smoking body in a black mini dress, and heels, I would give her a 9. half and half for .4, and hit it in the back of my small car.
    Funny, I heard about a very pretty Amanda who was a shoulder-length bleached blondie, not a brunette. Heard this from a chick that knows her. Only a matter of time before I find out though: I've got digits for some chick named Amanda already, thanks to girls who like to use my phone.

  9. #6891

    Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by John Draven  [View Original Post]
    Bennett cruising thru the triangle on woodbine and haven seen any street walkers. It is just dead. I noticed a lot of abandoned house and look like some one buying them fixing and renting. Saw one that they fixed and looked nice. Maybe the neighborhood changing and pushing the walkers out.
    I noticed it's been like the Sahara for months there. It's usually my first and last tour when I go out cruising and the last 5 times I have gone through there I spotted Bonnie 3 of those times 1 of which I actually scooped her because I did not recognize her at first! I saw her the other day I think Wed or Thurs morn early almost got fooled again LOL She had on a black short leather skirt with fishnets and a bright orange or red top and had long red hair (or wig) quite a few of us circled to get a close look but everyone seemed to pass, my first thought was it's a sting so as I was heading out I hit Tele and she was closer to the corner I got a pretty good look at the mug and it looked like hers! Other than her I have not seen much in months. Maybe just the times I cruise through but not sure but it is starting to turn into 5 M through Brightmoore! What a shame both used to be my favorite spots! I will keep you posted if I gain some good intel!

  10. #6890

    Eve On the Are

    Cruised a little late night / early morn and didn't have much luck. Spotted what I believe was Lisa on the Ave scurrying down a side street with another WSW and saw a WSW in a blue or black dress standing closer to Cen. I went the Long way around and saw a lot of cars turning on the SD and also spotted a Bright Red un marked C Vic parked on the SD I initially thought another Monger but the X on the plate said other wise! I left the area as it seems all the SW's had left as well. The usual spots were dry and I ended up on the Are just before daylight. I didn't see much worth scooping there either and was going to call it a wrap when I spotted a tall thin WSW on 8 near the X Way turns out she was not attractive but I settled anyway! She claimed 36 YO but I'm thinking more like 46+ or extremely high mileage! Eve or Eva was thin and road worn soggy B cups reddish / blondish hair. Opted for BBBJ for Ham Linc and she agreed. Went to the spot and she proceeded to give a decent BJ but she could not take more than a third in without gagging and heaving! She hung in until the explosion but just couldn't catch it all. I did throw her a Lincoln for the effort and dropped her off! On the way out I spotted what appeared to be Sandra getting in to a vehicle and thought to myself if I had only held out a little longer LOL oh well!

  11. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    I've heard trannies work out of that Vic. Did she seem manly?
    If it was, it had a huge rack. It was an ugly woman with a few chipped yellow teeth.

  12. #6888

    Lexi on the ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Odessa  [View Original Post]
    I keep hearing about this LSW named Lexi with a big booty. I'd love to see what she's about and how she looks. And I don't even aim towards SWs. She sounds hot.
    I did a few reviews of lexi, and somebody recently reviewed her using a different name and posted pics of her. Big boobies and nipples and a great ass, and a little baby fat. She was a good car date but not so much in a notel. I would repeat in a car date only. Her and roxie on fort are the only latin SW's with nice bodies that are around, and have not heard about roxie in a while.

  13. #6887

    Someone Mentionoed Lexi Pics?

    I have not posted in awhile, been busy. So here is my apologies. One is a repeat (I just like it) , the other two are not. Yeah she is kinda hard to handle.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0077b.jpg
Views:	1871
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	269197

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0079.jpg
Views:	1424
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	269198

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Slick, if I find anything that's worth it, the word will get to you pronto. The Ricans and Xicanas have been pretty sparse lately. Even Lexi has been hard to spot this month, but your tolerance level has to be pretty strong for her. I've even been dodging her myself, and she and I are cool with each other. BIG luscious sexy booty though. Wish I had pics of it to share.

  14. #6886

    Early morning Ave and R

    Couldn't sleep after the bar, hit the R, pickings were slim, moved to the Ave. Talked to a few, nothing struck my fancy, almost took a chance with with a young LSW named Lexi, but decide to scout some more. Ended up picking a striking dark skinned WSW, named Amanda. Late 20's, brunette, smoking body in a black mini dress, and heels, I would give her a 9. half and half for .4, and hit it in the back of my small car. After that, went back up the R, and a few were out and about by the party store, scooped Sandra for some BBJ, and FiV, really tight up in there. Ended up getting digits on here. All this between 330-630.

  15. #6885

    Latin Flavor

    Count Me In.

    I'm looking for the same thing. Imagine if you sere her this could be good for all of us. Just got to choose the perfect one.

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Slick, if I find anything that's worth it, the word will get to you pronto. The Ricans and Xicanas have been pretty sparse lately. Even Lexi has been hard to spot this month, but your tolerance level has to be pretty strong for her. I've even been dodging her myself, and she and I are cool with each other. BIG luscious sexy booty though. Wish I had pics of it to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape