Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7496
-
08-17-13 00:05 #2051Regular Member

Posts: 9Fri LE night
Watch your 6, alot of LE out tonight. Counted at least 4.
-
08-16-13 23:07 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thank You.
Originally Posted by JohnJr1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 23:04 #2049Banned Member

Posts: 140Sharing Info
We might all have made the mistake of mentioning someone that we should not have (myself included) and hopefully we have learned that is not the right thing to do. Skatar, while putting on those big boy pants of yours remember to show respect for these ladies and their privacy just as you want them to respect yours. Sure you can do whatever you want but the decent thing to do would be to take the ladies seriously especially when they tell you keep things to yourself. Like Ron said, the GOOD ones are hard to find so give them their due respect. Arrogance doesn't pay off.in fact it could come back to bite you in the ass in a bad way.
Originally Posted by Ron M
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 21:57 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 3480Skatar018
Skatar018 This Is What Can Happen If You Post A Provider's Info Without Her Permission.
Originally Posted by FunBill
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 21:52 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 3480I Disagree.
My current Provider is Super Sweet and Nice. For me just to post her info here for guys I don't know isn't going to happen. I happen to like my current Provider. There's No Way In Hell I'm going to give that up by giving out her info in an open forum or a private message. Great Providers and hard to find. You can post your Provider's Info if you want. No one can stop you from that. But remember if she finds out that it was You that did it, there's a good chance you won't see her anymore.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 17:51 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 13Check the back pages blond, slim short shaved. FS 100
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 17:41 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 1045Tara
I would love to verify Tara but no contact info, no web site info, and no photo.She could be the female cop walking the beat on Union St. Is she blond, brunette red head? BBW or a slim goody, Tall or Short, shaved or bushed? Does the carpeting match the drapes? Would love to meet this girl?
YF
-
08-16-13 14:32 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 237Red Nikki
Another pleased customer. 10am today and noticed nothing unpleasant. She knows about this site and that she has good reviews. Haven't enjoyed a swallower in quite a long time.
Dan
-
08-16-13 14:21 #2043Regular Member

Posts: 13If your in Manchester
Check this girl out! She goes by the name Tara. She is awesome. FS available. Very cute face, smiles a lot. Not that it matters. I think she may have a slight hearing problems.
-
08-16-13 09:18 #2042Regular Member

Posts: 13Apologies
Again I'm sorry! I will not fish for info again till I prove myself. I will have some info to put up soon. Thanks skatar and roadstar. If anyone want a review on Ron m's mom. Let me know. LOL. Joking!
-
08-16-13 02:35 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 2099Agree to disagree
While I understand where you're coming from, it's still an individuals choice to post or share when & with whom they choose, regardless of what others think they should do.
Originally Posted by Ron M
[View Original Post]
There are members that use pms to share info & intel on those they wish to keep UTR rather then post on the open forums, as well as the no post lurker who just sucks up the info & intel & never gives back nor participates on the forums.
Speaking for myself & to coin a phrase, I put my big boy pants on a long time ago, don't need anyone's permission to post or share when, where or with whom I want as long as it's within the guidelines of the forum.
Should that be against the providers wishes & she no longer wants to see ya, there's more at the store! Yep there's another gem just waiting to see ya, it's not like the pussy will just dry up & go away. Pretty much with a little variance you can get the same level of service by becoming a regular, & if not then you move on. I tend to like variety, I find someone that I like & has good service, I stay for awhile then move on. But yeah I'll post on both the good & bad providers.
-
08-16-13 02:24 #2040Regular Member

Posts: 9The Smel
Well, I guess we do have to think how many guys have these girls been with, and yeah they don't probably get to wash in between. So could be the odor of the biz, but you know while in the heat of the moment does it really matter. Unless their smell was really that skanky. Just the part of this biz I guess, it is to be expected.
-
08-16-13 01:09 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 475A littlte slack
A little slack for a newbie. He was just asking if there were reviews, not for digits this time.
Buds, search for her name here, and on the other forum threads. I know it seems like it'll take forever, but it's how it's done. If I'm not mistaken, Tiff is actually a member of this forum, and has had a couple reviews and commentary posted in the past.
Use the last four digits of an advertised number as a search criteria, sometimes that will pop some results here. Or search her name and weed through the results. It can be a pain, but by making that effort and judging for yourself if she is right for you, then taking a chance and reporting back, it shows you're willing to put in the effort to become a valuable part of the forum community.
"Only when you can snatch the pussy from the internet, Grasshopper, can you truly become a Shaolin Shagmaster"
Points and a beer for anyone under thirty that gets that reference. LOL.
Originally Posted by Buds420
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RiWheezy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 00:56 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 2099Reds smell
Originally Posted by Luvstophuk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Macsys
[View Original Post]
Luvs first posted about Nikki & the nefarious odors, isn't just her, we've been with others that have that same foul odor both with girls in & off the streets.
Originally Posted by SWHumper
[View Original Post]
I tend to agree with Macsys, & as SWHumper says I've been with her & she was very clean, YMMV in this area, service however is dammmmmn good.
-
08-15-13 23:28 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 3480Sharing Info.
I'd like to add that if a Provider doesn't want her info posted here, then we should respect her Wishes. So before posting info of a particular Provider, ask her if it's OK. Like Roadstar said, Info Of A Valued Provider Is Guarded Very Carefully. So is mine.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




