Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 45,556 to 45,570 of 61398
-
08-13-13 19:08 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 137B / CB Delayed Update
It's been a while since I've posted anything, primarily since I've noticed increased LE presence after people post about specific locations. This report will BRIEFLY cover a few selected excursions over the past several months.
I've dreamt mostly in the B / CB area, since I've had the most success here. Still only ever made the one pick-up in W / W I already reported about. Nikki, I think it was. Never again! That being said, I've still been doing infrequent recon in W / W. Several possibilities, but I passed.
I'll only mention three of the providers I dreamt of from B / CB.
The first was a pale redhead with lots of tattoos whose name I can't remember to save my life. Met near her place on 7th on a rainy day but we couldn't use it, so we improvised and I sampled her mic skills for. 4. Good stuff, no rush, but it wasn't my first pop that day so I was taking some time.
She offered FS for no up-charge since she said she liked me (and probably wanted to hurry up! Haha). Absolutely would have because it was great up to then and she had kickin' body, but I stupidly didn't bring a hat. After asking a a few questions, she offered it bare but I reluctantly declined. Not touching that possibility, tempted though I was! Would absolutely repeat. Wish I had her name / number, still keeping an eye out for her.
Heather (still B / CB area) is a sweetie with a ferocious head game, and I mean that in the best way possible. Most intense experience I've ever had, no muthafuckin joke. Would make ATF list just based on that. Dirty blonde or perhaps a light brunette, blue-ish eyes, and a former cheerleader. Some extra weight, but not bad; nice upstairs, never went for FS since mic work was so good and she could've used a bit of a trim'and'wash downstairs. We hung out three times, but she didn't sound healthy at all the last time. Almost like pneumonia. We also talked about a sugar daddy she apparently has, or had, don't know if it's one of you guys. She also told me about some legal issues someone close to her was having. Haven't seen her in a while, though I haven't been out much at all. Hope she's doing alright. I should still have her number.
Also saw a pair of WSW's the other day: one 40yo with reddish hair, tight body, named Michelle and a 26yo blonde spinner named Crystal. They were booking it and tried to pick upCrystal, but got Michelle. Not feeling terribly picky, I went with it. They apparently usually walk together and are out in daylight hours. Was quoted. 4 for BBBJ as I always am, but countered with. 3, which was accepted. Pretty good but nothing to write home about, would've liked to try more with her fit body but the situation wasn't right. Forgot to grab her number on her way out; she said it's the best way to get in touch with either her or Crystal. Anyone have it? For those of you who've talked with me previously about Trixie, they were hanging out (but I don't think living at) the same place.
And that's it! That's a slightly watered down highlights reel of the past several months. Stay safe.
-
08-13-13 19:08 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 213Good point
I have two FB accounts, but now that I think about it. If a girl goes "bad" it could be worse than someone following you to your job. I guess its best to pull the plug. I was trying to save on my BAT phone. But am I really saving? Thanks for the heads up. MDc
-
08-13-13 17:27 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 158A terrible idea
If you have a facebook account, never, ever use it for postings that will bite you later. You don't want the secrets of your life broadcast to one and all; you sure don't want some hourly worker piss on you because she felt you didn't give her enough. Or post shit because she wants to pay back for your posting her review or pictures here.
The fact is that these newfangled digital gizmos know everything we do. Things we are proud of; things that could hurt and embarrass if they become public.
I am about to travel soon and have consulted various sites about tours and such. Guess what? Whenever I go to any site these days, including FilipinaCupid, ads pop out that are targeted for me and have nothing to do with the Philippines (which is not my destination anyway).
Keep it simple because you cannot get rid of these pests. That's why I don't even usually give out my dedicated mongerphone number.
-
08-13-13 16:51 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 1146Facebook,
Been waiting for this. Getting hooked up on some of the newer social media's.
I'm not on FB or any others yet. Look I lead 2 lives. I've got 2 lives. And I can't have people from my regular life seeing the girls that pop up on my sites from my other life. Yeah I know, I can select who and be secure, but I'm not good at all this teck. Yet. I am a wooly mamouth, dino. So.
WTF do I do?
Smiling Fox, ; }
Got to be safe.
-
08-13-13 15:30 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 279Sara on Wilkens
Ran into Sara on Wilkens not long ago and I had a super great time. She is a very clean girl with a great BBBJ. She will catch the nut so you don't have to worry about a mess. If you haven't experienced her yet, don't pass her by if you see her because she has grade A head.
-
08-13-13 14:32 #15838

Posts: 137Sarah
This is really for Nitetimer or CLS. Have you guys heard from her? She hit me up on Facebook last Thursday but she hasnt got back on yet.
-
08-13-13 11:49 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 229Hmmm, looks like someone I might know. When / where was it taken?
Originally Posted by Hlthyguy30
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 07:22 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
Had a date with Nicole this morning. Started off with her amazing BBBJ, then when I was nice and hard, switched to BBFS. Popped inside her in no time. She's amazing at what she does. She knows how to ride me so well and she's always so amazingly wet.
-
08-13-13 04:03 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 512Rofl
*musters best Cleveland Brown voice*
Originally Posted by Hlthyguy30
[View Original Post]
Thats terrible.
I'm surprised there isn't a hand up or down her dress though. The couple times I've had one fall asleep on the job has been amusing. Because I have to get creative on waking them up (I'm an asshole, what can I say). I've been pretty drunk before and been out of my mind on some seriously hard pills (compound fracture resulting from car accident, I was supposed to be doped heh) but I can safely say I've NEVER fallen asleep while fucking. And thats being me and fearing nothing, makes me wonder about some of these girls sometimes.
BQ22
-
08-13-13 01:14 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 129You can not see all stds.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 01:12 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 129About this drip some have
I would say, I experienced in this hobbie, and been very lucky, have stayed clean. I know tempted to get bb service, but remember who these girls are and what they do. They with hundreds other men before you, maybe thousands, many on drugs, and not care if they get std, and girls who use needles, they more risk for you. Always think, that girl you pick up, had every std, and take all preventions. I still in shock to see some here have BBFS, I can only think, that if you doing this, you must be stupid, or already have aids and not need to fear you getting aids again. If person has aids, they not fear to get aids, so can have BBFS with SW and not fear, but all others who not have aids, would use condoms. Yeah, condoms not as fun, and real feeling, but this only way to stay safe.
I will tell my story in hope to teach others.
Many years ago, I meet stripper who live near me, well she pick me up. I would go her apartment, drink. One day, she start kiss me, and I had BBFS with her. After, I start to think, maybe she has sex with many others with no condoms. I live in fear for about year, until I just said, this enough, get tested, I was lucky, I was clean. When I would get BBBJ, this was back when most girls was crack working girls, they not had needle marks, after I would pour hydrogen peroxide over my package, to clean up, and I always stayed std free.
As I took some risk, I started read, how you can get std, girl to boy, boy to girl, oral from girl, etc. You can get std from oral from girl, and some std you can get this way, can not be cured, like herpes. Even with condom, still can have risk. You do not want to get something that will stay with you all your life. So best to use condoms with SW, and carry wash cloth, and bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Also, when I was in amsterdam, all girls in windows, get tested every week, all should go there once in your life, but they use condom with oral, because oral without condom has risk for std.
Monger who gets BBBJ, can get drips, or worse, and they give this to other girls and these girls will give you this same.
Always think that all SW, has every std, and use caution.
Sorry if some think I preached, just I been in this game long time, probably longer then most here, and I speak from experience.
-
08-12-13 23:26 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 2419Glad you caught her. When she's in a good mood, she put's in some work.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 19:56 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 25A Good Day
Was in Dundalk this afternoon around 1-1:30. Didn't see a damn thing. Went and got my business taken care of and came back around 3:30. Saw an older red head with decent boobs standing on Dundalk. Made a loop and scooper her up. Said she was 40 yr old. But she did look good for her age. She had freckles all over her. She did look decent. Said her name was Denise. We made a deal for. 30 for bbbjws. We went to her place and she introduced her wife (she said) and asked if I wanted her to join. I said hell yes. Well, I didn't have anymore money on me so that was out. I got what we had bargained for and I wil repeat. I got her digits.
-
08-12-13 17:48 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 1322It's their job
Unfortunately these young lasses don't have a choice but to suck on any and all dicks put in their faces, so if they're too big and might gag them or their dripping a bit they still must service them to get their next stash of dope. With that said I always try to decipher through their voice whether or not they might have issues within their moist mouths. Making hacking noises or sounding hoarse are sure indicators that they are carrying gifts for all. I'll often request that they open their mouths for an oral exam before I stick my dick in them. If there is a white presence near their tonsils then a handjob will suffice over a BBBJ. Be wise and cover up if in doubt to keep post BJ drip to a minimum. Does this site have a thread dedicated to SW's who are carrying members to keep these issues to a minimum?
Originally Posted by Blackdawn
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 16:04 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 158In praise of Garrison
We all have to do what we have to do. And select our playgrounds accordingly.
As regular readers know, Professor Immanuel Kunt favors Garrison. I have never done anything in East Baltimore, although one report in particular about Route 40, naar Haven, a few years back, intrigued me because it identified a comely Puerto Rican (?) lass.
I have never picked up anyone from Patapsco. Or Washington Boulevard (outside of Carroll Park) for that matter. As to Wilkens I have chosen a tempress from there perhaps three times.
Baltimore Street offered some potential before the University of Maryland demolished all the places that attracted SWs, including a liquor store where I saw a pretty miniature rose inside a glass tube and almost bought one. Without realizing what it was for. That's also where I met a regular cracked ghetto queen, whom I saw for a couple of years. She was totally nice. Partied at Chez Tim, which is about as good as they come at bargain prices.
Over the years, Garrison has been my favored location by far. It is an acquired taste with no guarantees about quality. No guarantees about anything really. But I have developed a comfort level there that I have nowhere else. I try to show respect toward local residents, but happily the line between civilians and hourly workers is so thin as often to be nonexistent. Being a white guy, I often approach a candidate claiming to be lost. It's easy from there on. Please note, however, that even the most drugged SW has a hell of a memory. The getting-lost routine gets old real fast if they see your car often.
Prices are unbelievably low. Recently I met two women. Both quite good-looking, with nice boobs and in their 30s and early 40s. Who offered FS for $20, including a room in the vacant house they lived in. The same house, clean, just steps from the Northwestern police station.
Protection. Never leave home without it because girls may or may not have.
I was reminded of Garrison's charms this morning when I had to make an early-morning passenger pickup at BWI and decided to see what was happening. Saw several good candidates around 7 a.m..
Anyone visiting at any hour might want to include both sides of Belvedere as it intersects with Reisterstown Road. Particularly East Belvedere must be approached with plenty of caution because LE presence is constant and obvious.
I usually take a look at East Belvedere because women are in the habit of walking toward the 7-11 on Reisterstown and the two gasoline stations. So it would be just a matter of minutes when a candidate reaches that point, where a car may be parked for a pickup.
I eyeball bus stops and usually swing over to Garrison, where the stretch from Reisterstown Road to Belle Avenue often produces intriguing possibilities. The crossing over point is the Metro / railway tracks. Take a foldable garden chair, watch the parade, and make your interest known in case someone does not approach you first. Watch out for LE, though.
The sidewalks from Belle to Liberty Heights used to grow a nice crop. It's hit and miss these days. Since a major school is located there, daytime mongering is pointless particularly at let-out times when security peaks. YMMV.
The stretch from Liberty Heights to Walbrook Junction is in transition. After the renovation of the Enoch Pratt Free Library, which used to be a reliable SW hangout after library hours, a senior building was built across the street. Now the ratty garden apartment complex a bit down on the same side is about to reopen after reconstruction. It will go market rate. Once that happens. In another two months or so. This stretch of Garrison may become off limits as police will demonstrate their presence and arresting powers. At the time though it may offer possibilities. A drawback is that nighttime streetlighting is so bad it is difficult to see who is doing what.
Street lighting is better lower down on Garrison toward Gwynns Falls Parkway. Available talent varies, ranging from newcomers to battle-scarred veterans whose records show prostitution (and drug) convictions for 10 years or more.
I am currently seeing a 42-year whom I met at Dolfield. A great body and boobs. Respectful. She has her own apartment, is very clean. Everything the professor needs at this point.
In summary, I will be happy to answer questions about Garrison. But don't ask me for any specific women. Everyone should work.








Reply With Quote






