Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 19140
-
08-15-13 23:57 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Liz
Thanks for the pics Odessa. Liz is a master of not really giving you what you want, playing you for whatever she can get. A few people have posted that about her on this site. I have dated her a half dozen times over the last maybe 3 years and never gotten total satisfaction. Attractive? Hell yes. Pleasant? Usually. Dependable or good in bed? Nope.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-13 23:09 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 750Lots of Recon and ALMOST came up dry.
Good Evening Gentlemen:
I haven't had the time or the cash to really monger in awhile. Tonight I rolled out around 6pm. Determined to score something. I rolled the Big G first. Still trying to pop my cherry there. It was a ghost town. Then took Harper to Van Dyke where I spotted one complete zombie. Margaret I think was her name. I passed even in my pent up state. I thought about it for a minute. She was willing to go around the world for. 30. Pics, vids, the whole kitchen sink. That would have made the foul fowl guy look like Hugh Hefner with his harem. Took VD back up to 8. Nothing. Back over to the Big G and down to 7. Nothing. Took 7 all the way to the trusty R. Did a few laps here. Saw the redhead (Emily I think) south of 7. I dated her awhile back. Ok time. I actually thought about hitting it again but she was gone on my return trip. For the brief moment I saw her, she looked pretty decent. Spotted the Unicorn at 6. She was looking good. And skinny. Should have probably went for it but didn't. I also saw a BSW in what look liked a red skin-tight one piece suit of some kind. Thick booty, nips a poppin, and sporty some serious cameltoe. Shit, it was more like mooseknuckle. She looked pretty good. Shoulda scooped her too maybe but didn't. Going north, there were a few blonds by the party store across from centerfolds but none was catching my interest. Seems I don't get out enough anymore to stay up on the faces. Anyway, sorry I don't have anything of real value to report here but I did not come up completely dry. See the Craigslist Thread.
Stay Safe,
JD
-
08-15-13 15:20 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 249Rachel
I was at the hustler club last night. Stayed till about 10. Excellent filet, coronas to wash it down. Then on to fort / ave. Not much on fort and recent BP sightings has me nervous. One cute as hell girl on the ave and proctor, but either she was a decoy or too scared to play. I watched as car after car stopped and she just stood there. Nothing of any notable quality was out. I headed over to Vernor so Rachel about a block away from the gas station near Woodbine. I picked her up and we proceeded to a safe spot where she did BBBJ and it was quite nice. I had free range to roam my hands and she even lowered her pants to give me full access. I felt the wetness and I knew she was enjoying it. I think the trick is to be gentle and it paid off. .3 for it all and I have digits.
Rules for digits is you must have posted some worthwhile content in the last month.Last edited by Tongue; 08-15-13 at 15:47. Reason: add the picture
-
08-15-13 10:13 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 242Myia
On the ave yesterday any one have exp with her? Looked good BSW with a cups nice big boty I talked to her for a sec but didn't have time for a date was in a time crunch. Stay safe gentz.
-
08-14-13 17:06 #6866Regular Member

Posts: 6A Flashback to the Hollywood Days on the Ave.
For those of you that frequented the Ave during the Hollywood Days (or very early mornings) and ever spotted-or sampled-a hardbody Asian, this may bring back memories. It's about 8 chapters of her history, but eye-opening in that one never really knows what darkness lurks within.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n..._chance/3.html
Forgot the link.
-
08-14-13 17:05 #6865Regular Member

Posts: 6A Flashback to the Hollywood Days on the Ave.
For those of you that frequented the Ave during the Hollywood Days (or very early mornings) and ever spotted-or sampled-a hardbody Asian, this may bring back memories. It's about 8 chapters of her history, but eye-opening in that one never really knows what darkness lurks within.
-
08-14-13 12:24 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 112Liz (Asian Beauty)
Last Summer (2012) was amazing. Since I was in high school, I had a thing for Brown-skinned Asian Beauties from Southeast Asia. Never saw many around my side of town and I grew up assuming they'd all be in California, NY, Canada, etc. I do not go in this neighborhood often, but 2 years after discovering Hazel, I also discovered many SWs were in this area (HP / Wood). Lots of chaos occurred around here last year and too frequently. Driving past 7 mile / Wood one evening, I discovered this bad ass fucking SW named Liz. I didn't know she was one as she carried herself with class, even by the way she dressed. Cautious, she was touching on me to see who I really was. I ask her what she enjoys up front and if she likes Greek. She says "It depends on how big your D is". I pick her up, take her to one of her "houses", we switched #s and started kicking it on a platonic level for nearly 2 months. Why platonic? Because I wanted that. She was the most beautiful thing I've seen in this state in years and I wanted this to last a while. It would have became carnal within time, of course. My stupid ass never sealed the fucking deal (mainly due to the fact that I caught her during a time where I was shifting back and forth moving from place to place, which required more time than usual, aside from the fact that other times we planned, she reneged simply by not answering her phone and going MIA for days at a time. Plus, I spent half-a-week in Florida in July. Otherwise, I'd have had more time with her)! If I ever see her again, next time if there is a next time, I will.
Beautiful little MF, mixed with Thai and German she told me. Moved to MI from FL after a family tragedy. So, I had the experience of her flashing me various times (I have photos). Very tiny, skinny body. Tiny butt and a kitty with fuzz all on it. Has a few tattoos. This was a real GFE for me. We spent time cruising around town and the gentleman I was at the time, I took her out to eat twice, bought her an outfit (nothing pricey) and gave her the gift of a large bottle of Seagram's Vodka. There were issues with her. She enjoyed 420, had a drinking problem and says she did it out of stress (having a daughter and her profession caused most of it). She hated phone conversations with a passion. We would see eachother once every week or two for about 2 months. After awhile, she became somewhat pushy and did some embarrassing shit publicly. I take her out for a night in Royal Oak and she stole a Moschino outfit from a clothing store, discreetly, stuffed it into her purse, changes into it in an alley blocks away. I took her to eat at a Mongolian BBQ and she took a piece of food which fell from one couple's plate and tosses it onto the cooking station, which landed into a dish that the two cooks behind the grill were cooking up. The cooks stared at eachother like "WTF is wrong with this be*tch?" After leaving RO, I took her home and seriously revalued my time with her, as she did that dumb shit and conducting herself in a ghetto manner. We both planned to seal the deal the morning after, but I have not heard from her until 5 days later. I'm thinking I could have sealed the deal that morning, as I was free, but after several calls, no word from her ass. Plus I took off work that morning! Fucking GRRR!
After my arrival from Florida (where I met an Arabic escort at the airport coming back, who I cut ties with due to her own stupidity. A whole 'nother story) , I attempted to seal the deal with Liz for the final time. Upon coming back, I saw a news story which showcased even more chaos on her side of town (specifically a case where two young kids tried to score and their parents discovered their lives were compromised). Liz contacted me and again, I attempted to seal the deal this particular morning. Said she'd be ready upon my arrival. Upon heading to her neck of the woods, I contacted her several times. No answer! I had given up and then, a random guy runs after me and says "Man, you need to get up out of here. They're pulling everybody over!" Why would she contact me 7 hours after the fact? So, I left that alone and I decided to leave her alone (indefinitely) , due to the heat (neighborhood tragedy) and especially due to her irresponsibility.
And to think she told me that I am too complicated to deal with simply because when she did reach out to me at times, I was either moving into a new place, helping someone move into a new place, at the gym or even because I watch what I eat because I am a huge health freak! Some of you may think I was an idiot. Well reflecting back then, I probably would not argue. Especially since I've got more life experience under my belt now. If I saw her again, I'd be at a point to where I'd simply cut to the fucking chase, get it in and not be so "platonic" with her! Maybe I was too much of a gentleman or just not used to ladies as beautiful as her. Maybe I didn't have enough time on my hands to really seal the deal the way I wanted to. In a strange way, it was a beautiful experience nonetheless. I enjoyed having a woman that beautiful on my arms and it did show me to never settle for less that what I desire (which prior to my Mongering, I have settled a lot).
-
08-14-13 07:48 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 261Hazel
I wasn't ready to accept Mr. Odessa at first, but I must say I admire his taste this time. Hazel is for real.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
And she was a goddess. LSW (not BSW. Get it right guys!) , habla Espanol con fluidez, she even screams Spanish gibberish when she cums. She worked HP / Wood for about 3 years, but disappeared to escape a debt she owed to somebody. I'd say where, but choose not to for now.
I love this girl, and would love a follow up bang if I could just find her ass. Pics are from years ago. Nice work Mr. O.
-
08-14-13 03:23 #6862Administrator

Posts: 5255No shit
I agree with John Wise, I moved all those posts.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
A2
-
08-13-13 21:46 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 68BP Patrol
I see them all the time near Fort and throughout Delray. Time to travel inland for safer spots to enjoy.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 18:51 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 324Holly
While driving down Plymouth I was flagged down by Holly. 5'0" 105lbs, WSW, spinner and I do mean spinner. I love getting between her thighs. She can take a thrusting. So I am banging away forgetting we are out in broad daylight no tint on the windows on a side street, it was so good after the first cum I kept going to get the second one. Holly must be recruiting new girls to the area she is hanging with this cute little WSW her size and height. I will sample that soon and take pics. For those who have never ventured over on Plymouth and Littlefield or Plymouth and Schaefer its a rough area but most of the D is rough. Just be careful out there the girls are there but there a lot of roving young thugs over there too.
-
08-13-13 18:37 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 610Sorry Inbox was full
Sorry for those who tried to pm me, my inbox was full. Please resend your message!
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 10:22 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 610BP on FORT
Monday did the stroll on fort. Picked up a black walker, (quite a few out) , then went to a normally good spot off of fort on little traveled street. About halfway thru a good BJ, a Border Patrol car is coming right at me! I push her head down and slowly start driving. Lucky me they just drive past. So we go to a new spot and she starts all over (LOL). We did finish well, but I be darned if I did not see another, different BP suv driving by a cross street.
Be careful guys! And any safe spots north of 75 would be welcomed.
-
08-13-13 07:47 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 423LOLatjw good one.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 02:52 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 196Liz the red headed freckled asian
Yes, she is the worlds only Asian with red hair and freckles. SW Detroit is a hot spot for Asian SW's. You should go out and date one and report on it. Make sure you do a reach around or you could end up with the long dong from Hong kong.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






