Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6862
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    No shit

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but when I first found this site I almost didn't join because the first 2 pages of the SW section were nothing but dick-pill posts, guys can we please keep the dick-pill and STD post in the general reports section.
    I agree with John Wise, I moved all those posts.

    A2

  2. #6861

    BP Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Monday did the stroll on fort. Picked up a black walker, (quite a few out) , then went to a normally good spot off of fort on little traveled street. About halfway thru a good BJ, a Border Patrol car is coming right at me! I push her head down and slowly start driving. Lucky me they just drive past. So we go to a new spot and she starts all over (LOL). We did finish well, but I be darned if I did not see another, different BP suv driving by a cross street.

    Sorry for those who tried to pm me, my inbox was full. Please resend your message!
    I see them all the time near Fort and throughout Delray. Time to travel inland for safer spots to enjoy.

  3. #6860

    Holly

    While driving down Plymouth I was flagged down by Holly. 5'0" 105lbs, WSW, spinner and I do mean spinner. I love getting between her thighs. She can take a thrusting. So I am banging away forgetting we are out in broad daylight no tint on the windows on a side street, it was so good after the first cum I kept going to get the second one. Holly must be recruiting new girls to the area she is hanging with this cute little WSW her size and height. I will sample that soon and take pics. For those who have never ventured over on Plymouth and Littlefield or Plymouth and Schaefer its a rough area but most of the D is rough. Just be careful out there the girls are there but there a lot of roving young thugs over there too.

  4. #6859

    Sorry Inbox was full

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Monday did the stroll on fort. Picked up a black walker, (quite a few out) , then went to a normally good spot off of fort on little traveled street. About halfway thru a good BJ, a Border Patrol car is coming right at me! I push her head down and slowly start driving. Lucky me they just drive past. So we go to a new spot and she starts all over (LOL). We did finish well, but I be darned if I did not see another, different BP suv driving by a cross street.
    Sorry for those who tried to pm me, my inbox was full. Please resend your message!

  5. #6858

    BP on FORT

    Monday did the stroll on fort. Picked up a black walker, (quite a few out) , then went to a normally good spot off of fort on little traveled street. About halfway thru a good BJ, a Border Patrol car is coming right at me! I push her head down and slowly start driving. Lucky me they just drive past. So we go to a new spot and she starts all over (LOL). We did finish well, but I be darned if I did not see another, different BP suv driving by a cross street.

    Be careful guys! And any safe spots north of 75 would be welcomed.

  6. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Not only is she Asin, but * * * * * * * * * *
    LOLatjw good one.

  7. #6856

    Liz the red headed freckled asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Odessa  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. What's her ethnicity? Is this chick Asian?
    Yes, she is the worlds only Asian with red hair and freckles. SW Detroit is a hot spot for Asian SW's. You should go out and date one and report on it. Make sure you do a reach around or you could end up with the long dong from Hong kong.

  8. #6855

    Katie on Fort

    I recall reading something recently but can't remember good or bad. She seemed cool to me! I made the scoop and drove around quite a while looking for a spot and feeling her out. Pretty cute 23 YO WSW B cups nice slim petite young thing! She says she has only been out a couple of weeks. Not sure I believe it but it is possible. She did seem pretty new to the game. We talked and rode around and she never asked for a check or even discussed what we were going to do! Which was cool with me although I eventually initiated writing a check which cleared as I knew it would. Conversation was cool she didn't seem strung out or have high mileage so I pulled into a good spot. She then told me she can't do FS due to a surgery so we went to BBBJ2CIM she said I'm but I needed to warn her so she didn't choke. I got a little nervous but she came through with no spills. Half way through the deed she realized no money had been exchanged so I handed her a Jackson she gave a decent BJ soft slow and gentle (almost too gentle) but she was a cutie and a sweet heart and caused a massive explosion. Even with the warning she still did some gagging! She left the evidence on the curb and I tipped Hamilton for a job well done What A Peach!

  9. #6854

    8 mile

    Made a late afternoon visit to Players today but was bored by the talent there and headed west on 8 mile I remembered the party store on the detroit side between grosbeck and schoener for the greasy pizza slices and its parking lot Years ago I would grab a slice, sit in my car and eat. Often a SW would go by the store and stop to talk. Today was no different. I had just finished my slice and noticed a petite brunette SW walking toward the store. Sure enough, she stopped to to say hi and said her name was Jenny. Brown hair, cute and looked clean. Friendly and showed me a nice perky breast after I gave her a dollar No digits but took mine and said she would call after she turned her phone back on Didn't have the guts to scoop her in broad daylight on 8 mile, but I will find a way to see her

  10. #6853

    Keegan on Telegraph / Woodbine

    I hooked up with this girl keegan last night while I was at work. I spotted her on telegraph and caught up to her while she was walking down woodbine. She's a very young looking nineteen. She has blonde hair down just past her shoulders, pretty face, and a very petite frame. She's not crackhead skinny though. She was dressed really punk. She was wearing a white t shirt with some ty dye patches on it. She had a ty dye dew rag up in her hair. The necklace she had on was made out of twine with pop bottles haning off of it. She had on about thirty of those friendship bracelets and they went about half way up both of her arms. She was dressed really bizarre but she looked hot. I could still tell thru all that that she was a good looking girl. She's one of my top five finds ever. The best part was when I got her naked she had nice big see titties. Firm too. Those nice titties were hidden by the pop bottles. I ended up keeping her in the van with me for three hours. She was an all around cool girl. I gave her multiple cum shots in the ass and one in the snatch. She down to fu@k. I ended up dropping her off at her house in redford. She told me its cool to come by whenever. I thought hell yeah I will.

  11. #6852

    Chicks with dicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that almost all of the female SWs on the ave walk on the north side. TSs are on the southside closer to Wyoming. Many by the Ford dealership.

    Learned the hard way. Was smitten with one. Picked her up several times. She had a distinctive look. I liked her face. We just couldn't close the deal. I wanted pussy. She only wanted to blow me. After a few times of me asking her why she let me in on her little secret. We parted friends. Laughing.
    You are correct about the hsw packing a penis, it works on the other side of the street a by the ford dealer and small car lot. It can fool anybody on a drive by or even an attempted scoop. I have always seen the lions practice squad on the other side trying to blend in with the other girls. I've seen them walk from the vic past telway, so they can pop up anywhere

  12. #6851

    Rachel on Vernor

    Cruised around early this morning ended up on the Big V spotted a slim long haired brunette WSW in shorts on a side street. I scoped the area and saw a few people out but when they cleared out I moved in and made the scoop of this 32 YO B-cup BJ sweetie! The checks cleared as we rode out of the area and talked for a bit. She was really cool and easy going. She wanted Jackson for a BBJ2CIM and I obliged. She took her time and did a very good job no throat action but all mouth and I never felt her teeth and she was non stop and no rush the entire time. Funny thing was I was trying to hold out and give my signature monster throat blast and accidentally shot a little out during the session she gagged but kept going another 5 minutes until I fully unloaded! What A Peach! I will put her on my return list. She didn't spill a drop until I was drained and into a tissue it went. I tossed Hamilton her way for a job well done and as I was dropping her off I noticed at least 4 other SW's roaming the streets before that it was a ghost town!

  13. #6850

    TSs on the ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    There is at least 3 BSW's on the ave that are dudes. I actually saw them walking together about 3 weeks ago. They saved me some money that night, I lost any thought of getting a boner for 24 hours. They look like real bad news. They look more like linebackers than girls.
    My experience is that almost all of the female SWs on the ave walk on the north side. TSs are on the southside closer to Wyoming. Many by the Ford dealership.

    Learned the hard way. Was smitten with one. Picked her up several times. She had a distinctive look. I liked her face. We just couldn't close the deal. I wanted pussy. She only wanted to blow me. After a few times of me asking her why she let me in on her little secret. We parted friends. Laughing.

  14. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    They look more like linebackers than girls.
    I'd say that is a good thing, I sure as hell wouldn't look twice at one that looked like a football player

  15. #6848

    Chicks with dicks

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Also, it's been confirmed through my ATF that the tall slim BSW, is actually a tall slim TSW. Be advised and stay away!
    There is at least 3 BSW's on the ave that are dudes. I actually saw them walking together about 3 weeks ago. They saved me some money that night, I lost any thought of getting a boner for 24 hours. They look like real bad news. They look more like linebackers than girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape