Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 500 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2021

    Nooner

    Saw a very cute petite brunette wearing a ponytail walking in front of Jays went around the block a couple of times she gave me the eye, third time was not a charm she was gone. Nikki the Red still remains elusive with her phone off.

  2. #2020

    Tues Late Pm's

    Will After work took a drive around again.

    I think I saw about 3 out.

    1 (short about 5'3, dark hair) across from Jay's, but must've had her handler or someone close sitting by himself at Jay's.

    The other 2 (1 tall dark hair, and 1 short (didn't get a good view) I passed on Westford, not sure if they were working as I didn't get any looks.

    Sorry for short description, kinda just cruising along my way home and see the views.

    Surprisingly didn't see Uncle Lee around, usually I see him parked around 7-11 not much presencesatnight I guess, but we'll see as I cruise home.

    Like I said still new to this so don't know all of them, yet. But time will tell I guess.

  3. #2019
    I second that notion, yes be kind to her she is nice, and definitely a keeper. Red Nikki that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I agree there are or has been too many Nikki's, whatcha going to to do?

    However lately there's only been two around, Nikki with the red hair & baby Nikki.

    Not many pictures or posts about baby Nikki.

    There are several posts & pictures about Red Nikki.

    Wasn't all that much interest till the nekkid picture.

    Makes me wonder some times why we post, just put up a picture, words not required!

    Guess the old adage applies: One nekkid picture is worth a thousand posts!

    Just a heads-up, there is a very nice person behind that body, please be kind.

  4. #2018

    Mill City Evening

    Was in Lowell from about 8. 9:30 saw only Asian Kelly be bothered by Leo and Baby Nikki.

  5. #2017

    Agreed

    Treat the lady well. She is a keeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I agree there are or has been too many Nikki's, whatcha going to to do?

    However lately there's only been two around, Nikki with the red hair & baby Nikki.

    Not many pictures or posts about baby Nikki.

    There are several posts & pictures about Red Nikki.

    Wasn't all that much interest till the nekkid picture.

    Makes me wonder some times why we post, just put up a picture, words not required!

    Guess the old adage applies: One nekkid picture is worth a thousand posts!

    Just a heads-up, there is a very nice person behind that body, please be kind.

  6. #2016

    Nikki Red Head

    I agree there are or has been too many Nikki's, whatcha gonna to do?

    However lately there's only been two around, Nikki with the red hair & baby Nikki.

    Not many pictures or posts about baby Nikki.

    There are several posts & pictures about Red Nikki.

    Wasn't all that much interest till the nekkid picture.

    Makes me wonder some times why we post, just put up a picture, words not required!

    Guess the old adage applies: One nekkid picture is worth a thousand posts!

    Just a heads-up, there is a very nice person behind that body, please be kind.


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    OK, clue me in. Which Nikki is good for nookie? I'm confused. Two (or is it three) red heads, three Nikki's, it's getting hard to tell the players without a scorecard.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWHumper  [View Original Post]

  7. #2015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Railman  [View Original Post]
    Why do I always pickup Layla? She only gives head and not that good although she talk like there is more on the menu. Thai girls are my down fall. Even older ones. Oh well. Time to change my cruising area.
    Most Thai women I have had in my past (ballpark about 170 and I'm not BS'ing) honestly have NO business giving BJ's. VERY and I put this lighty very few Thai women know what they're doing. I had some that can actually give a good BBBJWCIM. I'm overdue for another trip!. See what you did!. LOL

  8. #2014

    Lunchtime in Lowell

    There was not a beaver to eat at lunchtime, granted it was wet but geesh.

  9. #2013
    OK, clue me in. Which Nikki is good for nookie? I'm confused. Two (or is it three) red heads, three Nikki's, it's getting hard to tell the players without a scorecard. Skatar or Humper, help me out here. Pm's if you prefer.

    Oh yeah, nice pic Humper. She does look fit. Wouldn't mind those digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by SWHumper  [View Original Post]
    I got this lady's deets from Skatar. THANKS for the share. It was a hell of a time. I will caution folks that contacting her via text is not recommended, because she likes to text repeatedly until you meet.

    When we finally met up, it was great. It was FS car date for. 8. I never try to negotiate, because well it's a rule of mine. You know they need the cash, I need to get some ass, so I either agree to the ask or pass. Everything except anal was on the menu and she is accommodating and was either enjoying herself or put on a show, either way, I don't much care. It made it fun as hell for me. She had a tight body as my pics will prove and I will definitely repeat.

    Attachment 268295

  10. #2012

    Strawberry Blonde Nikki

    After mulling it over for so long, finally took the leap in to mongerism (and with some advice from very helpful senior members). I cruised around Lowell in the late PM's. Saw a tall brunette who gave me some looks on the corner of Appleton and Gorham, but didn't want to chance a pickup. So, onward I cruised. I probably cruised for a good 10-15 minutes around Westford St. And kept looping around. I saw a girl walking by herself, looped back around and she disappeared. Then saw 3 girls walking together, didn't know if they were working, didn't get a look. Kept on Driving until I finally saw someone who gave me the look and chanced a pickup (since all that cruising I didn't see any LE around this night). I believe I pulled Strawberry Blonde Nikki. Nice body and a good conversationalist. She chose a nice spot for us (told her I was new to all this, and she treated me very nice.) Quoted me .4 for a BJ, negotiated to .3 Twas' my first BJ and was pretty good, Off came the top and bottom and roaming was allowed top and bottom. I must've worked some pretty good magic with my fingers or maybe she just likes it, but we agreed on .6 for FS mid BJ (so, never really got a complete BJ). Oh well, can't complain. But man she was riding me good. Even though I was done we kept going for a bit, but had to stop. Darn. I need to make it last longer.

    Definitely a repeat if I ever see her again.

    Oh well, was a great first experience. THANK YOU GUYS! Wish I found this site when I was younger. Damn the fun I would've had. Well, I'm having some limited fun, now.

  11. #2011

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by SWHumper  [View Original Post]
    Everything except anal was on the menu and she is accommodating and was either enjoying herself or put on a show, either way, I don't much care. It made it fun as hell for me. She had a tight body and I will definitely repeat.

    Attachment 268295
    I've seen that burning Bush before & yeah she does enjoy sex thats for damn sure.

    Baby nikki asked me for a buck today which I gave her, she then asked for a date said 20 for head & that she's very good at it, I would've but I had to be some place so I passed but may TOFTT next time I see her.

    Also seen Bonnie & gave her a wave she said hi but was on my way some where & kept going, afterwards I saw her on the back of a harley that had bull horns on the front of the bike, I've seen that bike around & see parked at a certain location all the time, hope he had a good time with!

  12. #2010

    Deets on the Good one

    I got this lady's deets from Skatar. THANKS for the share. It was a hell of a time. I will caution folks that contacting her via text is not recommended, because she likes to text repeatedly until you meet.

    When we finally met up, it was great. It was FS car date for. 8. I never try to negotiate, because well it's a rule of mine. You know they need the cash, I need to get some ass, so I either agree to the ask or pass. Everything except anal was on the menu and she is accommodating and was either enjoying herself or put on a show, either way, I don't much care. It made it fun as hell for me. She had a tight body as my pics will prove and I will definitely repeat.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Nikki Nude.jpg
Views:	1661
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	268295

  13. #2009

    Sunday Evening

    Drove the circuit from 8:30. 10:30 PM it was really slow saw Baby Nicki walking from Jays to Westford and saw Lauren on Westford but that was it gentlemen.

  14. #2008

    Layla

    Had that thai dish once not worth a second round.

  15. #2007

    Got a good one

    If you are looking for a fix now. I have a good one for you. PM for number and I will give you the deets

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape