Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6847

    Lisa WSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Odessa  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, what's her ethnicity?
    Paleface, white

  2. #6846
    Took a detour down the R on the way to Chandler Park for 18 holes of golf (started out 1 over after 6 but went to shit from there). Anyway, at 11am there was nothing out except maybe a TS a bit north of 6.

    On the drive back around 3:30pm I tried again and saw one WSW, dressed in a white skirt and top, maybe 5'5".125#s, shoulder length dark hair upper 20s and a fair face (I think). She was just popping out from a side street west of the R, between 7 and State Fair and I caught a quick glimpse. I would have liked to have been able to stop but did not have the time. I don't get down there too much but I don't think I've seen her before or recognize her from anyone's reports. Anyone have an idea who she might have been? My impression was she would be worth a second look, but I only saw her for a short second before I was past. I could see her waving as I glanced back.

    Up across from the liquor store, south of 8, there was a blonde WSW, maybe 5'6" and 140. Didn't look as good as the other and suspect she is frequently there and I may have seen her before.

  3. #6845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Becca on the G

    Caught up with Becca this morning. 3 for a BBBJ w / spit her skills have gotten better since the last time I picked her up (that was 6 month ago or so) got her digits. I kept seeing a black SUV running around harassing mongers. She told me he is some kind of neighborhood watch. I think he is a dick! Becca also said the cops are still out in force so be careful. I did see some girl walking that was way out of place on a side street down there I asked if she needed a ride but she refused. She was damm good looking too. There was a little spinner out too. She is about 5 foot tall has an accent. She waved me down and shouted but short of locking them up I just couldn't stop in time, by the time I got around the block some lucky monger had snatched her up.

    Good hunting,

    Flstc

  4. #6844

    Sarah on the ave

    Picked this one up yesterday around 3pm there was a ton of SW out even bigger groups had to hit a side street and pick from the group as they all came walking towards my car. Picked sarah she was 5'6 125 lbs looked really clean hair was washed and clothes looked good as well BBBJ in car for 20 going to repete asap. Sucked it long and hard with no breaks or be. S about are you there yet. Def a good one.

  5. #6843

    Lisa on the ave again

    I recently picked up lisa on the ave again at her normal perch near the ave and central. Took her to my spot for some more suky fuky. This is 5'7, long black hair lisa. I won't bore you with the details, we did what we always do. She is staying in the area again, not on the road with the truck driver anymore, same place as before. Its not hard to figure out what happened. Her new phone stills works, but she doesn't always keep it charged, but keep trying.

  6. #6842
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #6841
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the R yesterday around 6pm. Deader than a door nail. Didn't see one SW out. I also haven't seen the unicorn out in quite a while. I used to see her out there almost daily.
    I seen her at the gas station on 6 about 6 pm one day this week. She was dressed nice and had her hair, done texting on her phone. She was the only one out.

  8. #6840

    I scooped her once

    Quote Originally Posted by Trow6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too. Crazy thing is, I actually picked her up about five months ago, and she was top knotch. I forgot the name she told me but said she only "hustled" when she needed to buy something for her kid. I never saw her before or months afterwards so I thought it was true. I do remember even on that night- she wouldn't hit a side street forcing me to break my rule and scoop her on the main drag. Luckily it was late, dark, and in between spurts of traffic. Now to the "off" part. I watched her walk from 6-8 mile too- but did you see her dancing for about 15 minutes when she got by the strip club? I was tempted but after I saw that. I kept it moving. Be safe.


    She's pushing 50 and not worth the trouble. She tends to flag down only nice cars right on the are. She's really paranoid. She's always clean and wears make up and her weave is done. She like's to discuss prices while she's outside the car. She flagged me down and I told her to hop in and she quoted too high. I said "hell no" and she jumped out damn near while the car was moving and left my door open right on the are in the daytime. Every time I see her I want to hit her with a rock for that. This was in April or May. I still see her every now and then.

  9. #6839

    Shannon on the ave

    I picked up Shannon on the ave this week, way after bar rush time. I've been with her once before a few weeks ago. This is the blonde. 5.0' petite. 30ish, Shannon that also works fort. Last time I scooped her it was during a monsoon, so I never got a real good look at her, just thought she was ok. She is cuter than I thought, and a real sweetheart. I took her to my spot so I could get in her spot. I had her slobber on my bone then bent her over the hood of the moelimo and tenderized her cooter. I might have to notel her next time, very nice clam. Of course she has no phone, but I will repeat as soon as I can find her.

  10. #6838

    Something was definately off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.
    I saw her too. Crazy thing is, I actually picked her up about five months ago, and she was top knotch. I forgot the name she told me but said she only "hustled" when she needed to buy something for her kid. I never saw her before or months afterwards so I thought it was true. I do remember even on that night- she wouldn't hit a side street forcing me to break my rule and scoop her on the main drag. Luckily it was late, dark, and in between spurts of traffic. Now to the "off" part. I watched her walk from 6-8 mile too- but did you see her dancing for about 15 minutes when she got by the strip club? I was tempted but after I saw that. I kept it moving. Be safe.

  11. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Gia, are you sure you want to go there?
    You don't, (s) he's a pre-op.

  12. #6836

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.
    I would certainly avoid it at night. And I've been in some rough areas.

  13. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.
    That sounds like Gia, are you sure you want to go there?

  14. #6834

    The R

    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.

  15. #6833

    Samantha on Fort

    Scooped this one 2 nights ago BBBJ for 20 she has flat csee cups and took direction well she was high as hell but got the job done would repete if not much else was out good for a quick oil change. Stay safe gentz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape