Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15769

    Danielle

    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    Feels great to be back in Bmore for a short visit. I started my Wed night stroll in WW and was hoping to find a gem! Well, I did but I didn't partake. Sitting at the bus bench on Washington was a beautiful, brunette. I could tell she was barely legal. I passed by her and made eye contact and pulled down a bit farther for the pickup. She gets in, Brooke (sp) is her name. 2o y/o. She was all tatted up and had barely A cups but very pretty in the face.

    We did the brief LE check, more for me to feel her up then anything else because we had already taken off by now. She said her rates were 40/60. I wouldn't have had a problem with those donations for a pretty looking girl like her but the sticking point was that everything was covered. I just don't like my BJ to be covered and she wouldn't budge so I reluctantly dropped her off. She was wearing jean shorts and orange top.

    I see Erica on Carey and Ramsay waving at cars so I assume she is back in the game. I passed on her looking for other candidates. Wilkins was a ghost town tonight. The rain had started but I figured I would have seen a few but NONE all the way up Millington. I was hoping to catch Amber on / near Millington because she always psses her oral exam. I swoop back down to Washington and spot a cute, older brunette on Washington just pass the school. I made the pickup and Danielle (sp) is her name. She is 32 why. O, had a banging body on her, small A cups but had a great demeaner. Quiet but yet the innocent librarian look to her.

    I was looking for a oral exam with swallow and she agreed on the usual donation. She starts on me while I am driving and she has some serious ORAL skills. Very passionate, makes the sexy moaning sounds all by herself, dt w / o any gagging, my hands were free to roam and she had a very nice ass, played with the back door for a bit and then petted her kitty.

    I get to my spot and with me having a rental car and not my truck, I decided to upgrade to FS and she never mentioned or ask about additional donations. We get as comfy as we could, she starts off with more oral to get me ready and I covered up and started with mish. She is very responsive, has a snug, tight kitty. We switched to doggy and she seems to be enjoying it as she is creaming on junior as I'm ramming her from behind. We go back to mish and she likes to be dominated, hair pulled, light choking etc. She is talking dirty to me which just sends me over the edge as I erupt all over the cover.

    Unfortunately with it being night time and the place we parked at, I didn't want to risk taking pics with the flash and bring any unwanted attention. I was able to take a few as we drive back. No digits but I would repeat for sure. No back door entry but pretty much everything else is available. I gave her a generous tip for her part and being a great team player. I drove home thru C / PP and the girls over there are real troopers. I saw 3 and 2 of them had umbrella's. Nothing that made me stop but I gave them an A for effort. Not bad for my 1st night in town. Take care and hope to have more to report tomorrow night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC07021.jpg‎   DSC07022.JPG‎  

  2. #15768

    Nicole

    Had a date with Nicole again tonight. Amazing BBBJ.

  3. #15767

    Young Samantha

    I took a trip down Dundalk today. Saw a couple of WSW. Made a turn onto Boston and when I did I saw a nice body walking the other way. Made a you-turn to get a closer look. The damn lite got me. I made a left onto Dundalk and there she was in the median walking. I couldn't scoop her at that time so I went up and made two rights and got right in front of her at the stop sign. We looked at each other and she got in. A pretty young thing. She said she was 26 and her name was Samantha. First thing she said was she would suck my dick for two minutes for nothing and then we could talk. Who am I to argue? Well she did and then we settled for. 25 for a swallow. I don't know whether I'm getting old or what. She had me bust a nut real quick. Then she put the window down and spit. Oh well. I didn't complain this time. She had no digits. I will look her up again.

  4. #15766
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sell It  [View Original Post]
    I have been in Dundalk I have been up and down Dundalk ave. German Hill Road, Eastern, every where. Can some one tell me did all the S / W find a new sidewalk?
    Graceland Ave and Bethlehem Ave.

  5. #15765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    In the past I have seen Amber standing by the church on Wilkens but I believe that I saw her yesterday sitting on the steps of the church on the corner of wash blvd and carey. Otherwise it was some other girl with those distinctive bug eye sunglasses.
    I was thru the w / w Sunday night, when I saw this girl sitting on some steps on S. Carey, just below Washington blvd. And I had to do a double-take. She was a splitting image of Amber. I had to stop because this girl was small, but not unhealthy, small like Amber has become. I thought that maybe Amber had bulked-up some. But to my surprise, It wasn't Amber, she told me her name was Tori. She's mid-twenty's, very cute, and the same dry attitude that Amber used to have, but she wasn't rude or nasty; just very quiet. Her skill-set needs work as well as her "bed-side manner", but she seemed to be a cool girl. She promised that she would be a warmer towards me the next time we met, now that she has had a chance to know me a little. Peace.

  6. #15764

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    In the past I have seen Amber standing by the church on Wilkens but I believe that I saw her yesterday sitting on the steps of the church on the corner of wash blvd and carey. Otherwise it was some other girl with those distinctive bug eye sunglasses.
    I picked her up last week on Wilkens, no sunglasses on, it was after dark. I think you are right about the churches, I see her around Millington a lot, near the church. She has learned some new tricks with the BJ, but she has gotten really thin. When I saw her this past weekend she waved but I just kept driving.

    Rp

  7. #15763

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this busty blonde?
    Why don't you take a camera with you on your outings and snap a pick, the area you are talking about is Jodies hang out . She hasn't been out walking in years, I saw her last Saturday for the first time in over a year and a half . If she is walking again that is were she would be .

  8. #15762

    To slow

    On Conkling yesterday afternoon. And I spot this WSW appears to be attractive from my vantage point. Also had a hot body. Went down and turned around at the gas station. Within the 45 seconds it took me to turn around and get back where she was. She was gone. Then I saw a car pulled into a side ally. So I'm sure she got scooped that quick. Oh we'll better luck next time.

  9. #15761

    Undercover?

    Yesterday afternoon took a drive down Wilkins Ave. I saw a good looking girl with backpack and brown hair, looked too good to be true. Later I noticed she was taking tracked by older 50ish military looking man with crew cut in a brown Mustang. Probably a sting. I used to frequent the area about 10 years ago, the quality of the neighborhood and girls has fallen drastically to the point that there is no reason to ever return.

  10. #15760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    2nd Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    During my travels thru the w / w last week, I noticed a tall slim blond standing on S. Carey between Washingron & Ward St.

    She was wearing a long blue dress with a magnificent cleavage staring out as I drove pass her both times. She appeared to have a few miles on her but she still has a nice appeal from the view I had. She looked to be about 5'6" or so, blond hair, slim body, but an outstanding rack. Does anyone have any info they can pass along?
    Does anyone have any info on this busty blonde?

  11. #15759

    Barren

    So I went out on several strolls the other night.

    W / W seems pretty inactive. The times I have gone by to observe I have found maybe one blond in a pony tail, waiting under the shade of a tree by the circle and a couple of other young SW around there. The amount of ULE has been crazy.

    Goin by the SA I saw a big mess of LEO who had pulled a poor soul over. The girl was yelling at them while they had the vehicle surrounded. Sad.

    BP / CB has been barren between 9pm and 4 when I have managed to get out. Did manage to see plenty of LEO and ULE.

    Garrison has been a mess. I don't trust the area. There are always good lookers on the stroll but sometimes its too good to be true.

    Noticed LEO presence as well.

    Did manage to pick up a MILF.

    She was a black beauty. Ruby red lipstick, nice curly hair / weave and donning some black rimmed glasses.

    Definitely a mature beauty. Managed to find her on a side street along a graveyard.

    We talked, did the check and got down to it.

    She is a snake charmer. Had them up and dancing before settling it down with the music from her lips.

    Good luck out there. The waters look to be rougher than ever.

  12. #15758

    Ann Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    After I left Jenn I was looking around for Tattoo Sarah or California Jill. I saw neither of them but did meet Anne Marie. I would have liked to have dated her but she said unless we went to a local room or did a car date she would have to get her medication first. I don't do car dates or the local rooms and certainly don't take anyone to cop, so I dropped her back off. Too bad, she looked quite good and I think we'd have had some fun.

    Then I was driving up Wilkens and saw a young looking girl on the steps at Payson. She seemed to ignore me at first so I went around the block to see if she was working or a civi. When I got back around to her she gave me the look and I motioned her over. She introduced herself as Kelly. We discussed our plans and off we went. When she was getting naked I realized what a nice body this girl had, and then came to the realization that she was the girl someone on here (I think Kim Park) nicknamed Bush Girl Kelly. I'm one of those old timers who likes some hair so I don't feel like I'm with a twelve year old. She was very quiet and reserved at first, and didn't smile much, but she began to loosen up while we were together. She takes direction well and while she says she doesn't like it she will pay attention to the boys. Anal is not on the menu, however. She is 21 and certainly has the body of a 21 year old with very nice firm boobs and a nice ass. She doesn't like to swallow, but will catch and release. She gave me her number and told me I can give it to certain people on a very limited basis.
    Last time I met Ann Marie she was sitting on some steps at Wilkens and Bentalou painting her nails. She was well medicated. We hit the motel and got comfortable. Very nice body and clean. She was into it somewhat but not the ideal date. Didn't bother with getting the shared number that she had at that time.

  13. #15757

    Blonde in bright green Conkling

    Anyone notice the newbie buxom blonde in bright green top on Conkling? She won't move from her station little below Lombard, and won't oblige by moving to a sidestreet when so instructed. In fact, she seems a bit self-absorbed pushing up her tits, pursing her lips, and posing with legs spread out. My experience with such girls has not been good bc the performance gets in the way of the delivery. Anyway, I wonder why all the other girls have been purged from the street and this blonde not only survives the sweep but takes center stage with flamboyance. I've got my money on decoy. Anyone know for sure?

  14. #15756

    Casey

    Saw her at a bus stop on WashBvd near Aldi, hooked a U and she thumbed me. Very cute, very friendly & nice rack, gave her the boob test and off we went to my spot. When she undressed she had a good bit of "baby fat".3 for 1/2&1/2 BBBJ was decent with attention to details. Covered and climbed on for a mish to finish up. Got numbers. I will see her again. Maybe a pic next time.

  15. #15755

    Amber must like churches

    In the past I have seen Amber standing by the church on Wilkens but I believe that I saw her yesterday sitting on the steps of the church on the corner of wash blvd and carey. Otherwise it was some other girl with those distinctive bug eye sunglasses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape