Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,081 to 25,095 of 32170
-
08-05-13 17:45 #7090Regular Member

Posts: 6Been a while
Its been a long time since I have visited one of these great establishments, but I have the itch and will be working in Chantilly for a few weeks. Any suggestions? I drove by Best today and am thinking about it? Any help would be great. Thanks
-
08-03-13 13:11 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 91270 for a half hour? At this rate, I would just visit the Chinese places and get 60 for an hour, with no TS. The Koreans are getting really greedy with 70 / half hour rates with no TS.
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-13 23:14 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 69Not for Mei
Old Therapy spot reopened in Merrifield area today.
Reasonably young lady (30's) answered the door, but 70 for half / 80 for the hour with only a standup shower.
Declined since no table shower and it was late (9 pm) and I figured I would get shorted with Asian hour anyway.
Night continued downhill as a flaky BP asian escort (Coco) had me drive over to Tysons and waste more time waiting for green-light text that never came.
At least there's Saturday.
-
08-02-13 13:55 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 166Pine Talk
So, I need to throw in my HO. Hopping on the table and 5 minutes later she turns you over. That's just crap. I guess if someone is happy with that. I like a full long.
Deep massage. Work up to it. These K-women that are so deep in gambling debt. They don't give a shit about you. If I want that nasty beaver thing I'll just tie two chickens together.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-13 20:54 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 163Dissappearing post
I wrote a review about rich spa. Which it seems did not go through. I dot feel like rewriting it
-
07-31-13 17:46 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 136Arlington Asian Massage: Limited staffing
This is probably due to limited staffing. When I was there last Friday, there was only one therapist available, and an Asian male was playing Mamasan while finishing up the decoration / remodeling work. But the place has only been around less than a week, so hopefully they expand their staff in the future.
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-13 13:13 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 51Long Time Jade Tree
If you went to Jade Tree yesterday, where did you go? Jade has been shut down for quite some time. They use to be off of Opitz in Woodbridge. Unless they re-opened their doors, I would like to know where they are at.
Originally Posted by Jackman302
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-13 09:20 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 70Long Time
Hi everyone,
It's been years since I have been to an AMP, mostly sticking with BP / CL and the SW scene these days but since I'm not going anywhere for a while I figure I would check out some of my old stomping grounds and try to have some fun. Sadly it looks like the days of old are gone completely in NOVA, now before you freak out and tell me that HE is still on the menu allow me to explain. When I first arrived to Quantico in 2000 I was a newb but eager to learn the game, I hit up ********* and other escort sites and had lots of fun, then one day I discovered Oasis Spa in Dumfries (next to MVC) , I had a great provider there that would always greet me with BBBJ and offer anything I wanted all for the low low price of. 8 +.4 for the house of course. I would go probably 10. 12 times a month and got bbbjcimws & bbfscip each time! Then I found Sakura in Woodbridge and I always had a great time there, they always seemed to have cute girls and they were very eager to please. One time a very freaky girl friend of mine found out that I was going to these places and she came with just to watch and get herself off! Anyway after a while things got serious and I stopped going.
Yesterday I decided it was time to hit up the AMP's and see what was going on so I headed to Oasis (can't recall the new name) and once I arrived I rang the bell and an older mms opened the door. The first thing that hit me as the wall of nasty smoke that was permeating everything and I immediately felt disgusting and decided to say thanks but no thanks. Next I went to check out Sakura cause they always had a nice location and were willing to please but when I arrived everything was gone and the doors downstairs were locked up for what looks like a long time now. Lastly I hit Jade Tree, paid the house and got decent looking girl for the half, she started with a massage that lasted for about 10 minutes and then had me flip. She asked what I wanted and I told her p*why, she immediately shook her head no and said HE only, when I asked how much she made the sign for. 8! I said no way and she kept trying to get me to take her offer, after a few attempts at lowering the price I told her I would take care of myself. She actually seemed really upset and sat down while I worked my tool, after I came she cleaned me up and I left.
I miss the good old days and I guess that all my new AMP adventures will need to take place when I am traveling for work.
JM
-
07-31-13 09:10 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 70Long Time
Hi everyone,
It's been years since I have been to an AMP, mostly sticking with BP / CL and the SW scene these days but since I'm not going anywhere for a while I figure I would check out some of my old stomping grounds and try to have some fun. Sadly it looks like the days of old are gone completely in NOVA, now before you freak out and tell me that HE is still on the menu allow me to explain. When I first arrived to Quantico in 2000 I was a newb but eager to learn the game, I hit up ********* and other escort sites and had lots of fun, then one day I discovered Oasis Spa in Dumfries (next to MVC) , I had a great provider there that would always greet me with BBBJ and offer anything I wanted all for the low low price of. 8 +.4 for the house of course. I would go probably 10. 12 times a month and got bbbjcimws & bbfscip each time! Then I found Sakura in Woodbridge and I always had a great time there, they always seemed to have cute girls and they were very eager to please. One time a very freaky girl friend of mine found out that I was going to these places and she came with just to watch and get herself off! Anyway after a while things got serious and I stopped going.
Yesterday I decided it was time to hit up the AMP's and see what was going on so I headed to Oasis (can't recall the new name) and once I arrived I rang the bell and an older mms opened the door. The first thing that hit me as the wall of nasty smoke that was permeating everything and I immediately felt disgusting and decided to say thanks but no thanks. Next I went to check out Sakura cause they always had a nice location and were willing to please but when I arrived everything was gone and the doors downstairs were locked up for what looks like a long time now. Lastly I hit Jade Tree, paid the house and got decent looking girl for the half, she started with a massage that lasted for about 10 minutes and then had me flip. She asked what I wanted and I told her p*why, she immediately shook her head no and said HE only, when I asked how much she made the sign for. 8! I said no way and she kept trying to get me to take her offer, after a few attempts at lowering the price I told her I would take care of myself. She actually seemed really upset and sat down while I worked my tool, after I came she cleaned me up and I left.
I miss the good old days and I guess that all my new AMP adventures will need to take place when I am traveling for work.
JM
-
07-31-13 08:29 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 69New Arl Spa
Wilson blvd. In therapeutic massage ads.
Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven
[View Original Post]
Too busy to fit me in last night.
-
07-31-13 06:35 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 285Ok I found it
Its on Clist not BP. I'm going to check it out.
-
07-30-13 20:31 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 285Brand new Asian Spa in Arlington
I couldn't find it. Care to post an address? Or a link to the ad.
-
07-30-13 15:51 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 51Went to the Pine
What's up fella's. I paid a visit to the Pine yesterday to see Mimi for a half visit. Found out she is on vacation this week. Mamasan said she would take good care of me instead. I should have bolted, but her nips were protruding thru her shirt and the little head won out. She started out right away by teasing the boys and had me flip over in 5 minutes. I reached around to play with her ass but she pulled my hand away. She asked what I wanted and I showed her. She asked for tip right then and there! I gave it to her and got back on table. She pulled up her top and placed my hand on her left breast and held it there while she played with junior. Her dirty talk was funny as hell. She finished me off and cleaned me up. Told me to turn over and started a so-so massage for about 10 minutes and then started to tease the boys again! That surpprised the hell out of me, but I knew nothing would happen even though she gave it a good try, would have been awesome if it did, she wanted it more than me. She is small, a little over 5 foot, about 110 lbs, with some flab. The thing that got me was her mouth and teeth. She looked like a BLMF. That's right, a beaver looking mother fucker! All in all I dropped 1. 2. Can't wait till Mimi returns.
Be safe
-
07-30-13 13:50 #7077Regular Member

Posts: 7M and M Wellness Franconia
Saw Hannah? A few weeks ago. Nice rack, ok face, late 30's. All business during the table shower but she got every spot clean. Massage was decent, one of the few girls that straddles. Lots of backdoor play and mutual touch. Flip, Nova with PM, she let the girls out. I asked for extras but was shot down (typical). .8 in the door, .4 tip. Probably will not repeat.
-
07-27-13 08:45 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 136Brand new Asian Spa in Arlington (just opened yesterday)
I was happy to see an Ad for a new place in Arlington on Wilson Blvd two days ago (look on BP). We have always had very limited options in Arlington so when I saw the ad for a new Asian spa I had to try it asap. So I stopped by yesterday morning, and I learned it was their very first day in business.
The place looks ran down from the outside, but inside it has been completely renovated. There was actually a man still working on the last details of the renovation / decoration of the spa...this same man was the one who picked up the phone too. The place looked comfortable and clean.
Anyway, 0.65 / hr was collected. There was only one therapist when I visited. Chinese lady, late 30's, with an athletic build, not too bad. Nice massage, I would actually rate it slightly above average, because she combined some stretching techniques for my back, neck and legs. Also, she used her knees to do some deep work on my back which I've only had from Chinese therapists, pretty nice. Got a smile, though there was a bit of upsale. Once I was completely relaxed, I got a little more massage until the hour was up. All in all, still walked having saved a little cash because the hourly rate is only 0.65 / hr, and I got the full hour, which is rare nowadays. Not a bad first impression, might return to see if other therapists are available in the future.











Reply With Quote





