Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7060
    I travel up and down the NE coast.

    Phila. And, to a lesser degree, Providence (of all places) are the Meccas.

    I fear you are destined to be disappointed in the DC area.

    There's nothing quite like Phila.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freefly55  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the GC off of Leesburg Pike across from the Target tonight. The sign is no longer there, but I rang the buzzer and the door was answerMed by late 30's early 40's fairly attractive K girl. She said her name was "Nicey" paid for an hour and just as I was getting on table, buzzer rang again and she went to answer it. She came back a few minutes later and asked me to wait 30 mins and "she will take good care of me" Well, after the wait, average massage. She allowed a little OTC roaming, but I left more tense then I arrived. Waste of time IMO, YMMV. As I left unhappy tried the "Bird" and took a 1/2 hr there. Massage was by a V girl. 50+- allowed a bit of OTC, but no satisfaction there either. Won't be back either place. I guess I am too spoiled by the Philly scene as I just recently moved to this area. I had previous success in the way of a standard Nova at the Green a couple weeks ago from "Linda" I've visited quite a number of AMP's in numerous states and tonight was the only time I've left without any happiness. Guess, I'll save my money and spend it on gas and tolls.

  2. #7059

    GC a different place now

    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Don't mean to patronize like some do around here, but If you didn't get the standard therapy at either the White bird or Green then you are most likely doing something wrong. For your own benefit make sure you are following the standard etiquette, and if you don't know what I mean by this then research it and you will not leave unhappy. I've been to both places, the Chinese one being my preferred of the two, though lately it's become a little too high traffic IMO. Just my 2 cents.

    The Nub
    GC is no longer the same place. New owner, new ladies, new gig. All the way around.

    AD

  3. #7058

    RE: Standard Etiquette

    I don't think it works anymore. There has been too many police raids and the girls are way too paraniod.

  4. #7057

    Standard etiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by Freefly55  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the GC off of Leesburg Pike across from the Target tonight. The sign is no longer there, but I rang the buzzer and the door was answered by late 30's early 40's fairly attractive K girl. She said her name was "Nicey" paid for an hour and just as I was getting on table, buzzer rang again and she went to answer it. She came back a few minutes later and asked me to wait 30 mins and "she will take good care of me" Well, after the wait, average massage. She allowed a little OTC roaming, but I left more tense then I arrived. Waste of time IMO, YMMV. As I left unhappy tried the "Bird" and took a 1/2 hr there. Massage was by a V girl. 50+- allowed a bit of OTC, but no satisfaction there either. Won't be back either place. I guess I am too spoiled by the Philly scene as I just recently moved to this area. I had previous success in the way of a standard Nova at the Green a couple weeks ago from "Linda" I've visited quite a number of AMP's in numerous states and tonight was the only time I've left without any happiness. Guess, I'll save my money and spend it on gas and tolls.
    Don't mean to patronize like some do around here, but If you didn't get the standard therapy at either the White bird or Green then you are most likely doing something wrong. For your own benefit make sure you are following the standard etiquette, and if you don't know what I mean by this then research it and you will not leave unhappy. I've been to both places, the Chinese one being my preferred of the two, though lately it's become a little too high traffic IMO. Just my 2 cents.

    The Nub

  5. #7056

    You beat me to it by a couple hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Boberati  [View Original Post]
    Candy's gone. Drew Jin."Nice" but would not recommend.
    Thanks to some PM information from locals, I found myself looking for Candy today too. Also drew Jin. Also would not repeat. In fact, spent half the time there thinking about where to head next.

    Had to search out Rich in Herndon to get the job done.

    But, the good news: What a great bbq place for lunch out there in Ashburn. Who woulda thought. Swan was a loss but the lunch made up for it.

    Have a great day.

    Dz

  6. #7055

    Swan

    Candy's gone. Drew Jin."Nice" but would not recommend.

  7. #7054

    95 south from Aquia on

    Will be headed to Aquia tomm on business, would love to stop in somewhere to work out a few pains I've been having. On a fairly tight schedule, any places from Aquaia south decent with HE? I read about a place beside Ganger mtn in Fredricksburg some time ago but my search yields nothing for some reason. Staying close to 95 would be ideal. As always stay safe and thanks in advance.

  8. #7053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Independents?

    No mention of independent CMTs. Granted I did not search. Yet. Just browsed recent posts. So here is what I experienced:

    Cindy in Manassas Park is HOTT! Absolutely beautiful and fine! Standard massage but I have a feeling YMMV so I am going to continue to work this one and will report back soonest. Damage. 95.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...price/11482337

    Traci in dumfries is a good CMT and she does offer a happy ending. Worth the visit. Damage 1. 2.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...bf-45/10265270

  9. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try a Viet spa so I visited this place. 0.7 / hr, my therapist was Nina, viet lady in her mid 50s, but still fit for her age. Massage was not anything special. At some points I thought I might leave happy, but in the end it turned out to be a DIY place. I did not leave happy, and at 0. 7 / hr for an un-impressive massage I won't be back. Left no tip.
    Went there back in the spring and got a young Viet masseuse, who didn't hesitate to point out that the women there presently were not to be mistaken for the staff that had worked there last year.

  10. #7051

    Tiffany Nails : Took one for the team

    I wanted to try a Viet spa so I visited this place. 0.7 / hr, my therapist was Nina, viet lady in her mid 50s, but still fit for her age. Massage was not anything special. At some points I thought I might leave happy, but in the end it turned out to be a DIY place. I did not leave happy, and at 0. 7 / hr for an un-impressive massage I won't be back. Left no tip.

  11. #7050

    Yellow pages

    I got my new copy yesterday. I noticed that the jack shacks are mixed in with the legit places. Anyone ever found an utr place thru the yellow pages?

  12. #7049

    Not the best night

    Stopped in the GC off of Leesburg Pike across from the Target tonight. The sign is no longer there, but I rang the buzzer and the door was answered by late 30's early 40's fairly attractive K girl. She said her name was "Nicey" paid for an hour and just as I was getting on table, buzzer rang again and she went to answer it. She came back a few minutes later and asked me to wait 30 mins and "she will take good care of me" Well, after the wait, average massage. She allowed a little OTC roaming, but I left more tense then I arrived. Waste of time IMO, YMMV. As I left unhappy tried the "Bird" and took a 1/2 hr there. Massage was by a V girl. 50+- allowed a bit of OTC, but no satisfaction there either. Won't be back either place. I guess I am too spoiled by the Philly scene as I just recently moved to this area. I had previous success in the way of a standard Nova at the Green a couple weeks ago from "Linda" I've visited quite a number of AMP's in numerous states and tonight was the only time I've left without any happiness. Guess, I'll save my money and spend it on gas and tolls.

  13. #7048

    Great and good places in NoVA

    There are a few. And I have found many good, a very few outstanding and a very few "would not repeat."

    I enjoy seeing at least one MT friend every two weeks (and when possible, once per week. But that really depends on available time more than cash flow).

    At some places I am "a regular". Other places I visit based on recommendations on the forum. I know from private messages there are some AMPs and BP providers that I like, but other's don't.

    I'm an older, bald. 20-lb over my best weight traveler. And (truthfully) enjoy the more experienced (but still to me lovely) providers. The ones that remember I am always pleasant, cleanly dressed, and reasonably respectful of them as human beings.

    I've been surprised to find a few of the ladies are excellent independent (not indebted) business women. Some very happy, some less so (but they don't make that an issue for the client).

    I always remember when I read a post that "my mileage may vary". But before another favorite place closes (like CTM. I miss Sarah) , or an ATF decides to retire, I recommend you who are on the fence to make an appointment. And see if you can enjoy the therapy. I think I have now visited almost every BP / CL advertiser within about 6 miles of the mixing bowl. If the reviews here are not good. Don't go there, but you can be relatively sure of a fair to good massage (which is all we go for) , and perhaps a smile.

    If you care, I currently recommend Spa Rain Flow, M&M and Asian.

    This was a long post (sorry). I enjoy my visits, but as always.

    YMMV A LOT

  14. #7047

    Back to basics

    Wasn't feeling too adventurous so I stuck w what I know and hit up Rich in Herndon. I had a surprisingly good time. Sarah was not bad to look at seemed around 35 40ish. These days I don't have time to bs so I start w my intent when I enter. Held mamasan hand on way to room. Greeted Sarah w a hug when she entered. I like to set the tone during the ts w flirty behavior. Said something like "ok Sarah you love me right? For 1 hour," then patted her on the butt. This usually gets a laugh. Ts was pleasant and thorough. Massage was just ok though. On the flip she did my chest then proceeded to start negotiations. Told her standard rate unless she had something special in mind. I was not disappointed. Full uncover, fyll roaming, kissed headlights. Did a body slide on me generous kisses and dry hump (is it still cosidered dry if there's lube and no clothes LOL). Did kisses on nips and thighs and then gifted me w a psuedo BJ. By that I mean tongue and lip action on balls, shaft, and perineum. By time the HJ was going I was done. She seemed surprised and I got the feeling she had more in store. Either way I was good. Standard .80 for ms and .80 tip because I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

  15. #7046

    Jaz 2

    A couple weeks later I called Jaz again to see what the regular sm was like. It was a little lackluster tbh. Mutual touch was limited and short as was my stay. Got my fill of her so probably won't return any time soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape