Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 16686
-
08-26-13 15:38 #531Senior Member

Posts: 2927Lol
You must be driving all the way to Jersey to see her because this is Joy. Your girl has fake pics. One post for Joy, LOL. BigDaddy, you must need a new set of bi focals. By the way, why do you say that you believe her pics are real. If you have seen her as you say so many times then you would know if they are real.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy2013
[View Original Post]
http://www.**************.com/escort...y-other-female
http://www.**************.com/central-jersey-escorts/joy-909-294-0817/photos
This girls pics are all over the place:
http://909-294-0817.escortphonelist.com/hot-bombshell-busty-exotic-343325.html
-
08-26-13 13:38 #530Regular Member

Posts: 13Joy
Are you referring to this one?
Originally Posted by BigDaddy2013
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-80-22/8612432
-
08-24-13 12:39 #529Regular Member

Posts: 1Joy
I believe her pics is real but she is smoking hot and very nice I just love Joy she is the best thing going I always go see her when I'm available. Does things nice and slow.
-
08-06-13 23:05 #528Senior Member

Posts: 707Rip off! Stay away, Total rush job, not her pics at all!
She goes by 'Desire'. She's a total rush job and a total ripoff. Stay away.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...100-19/5844104
-
08-05-13 10:27 #527Senior Member

Posts: 2927She is real
Http://eroticmugshots.com/milwaukee-...3/?pid=7404007
Originally Posted by Mad Jockey
[View Original Post]
I believe that she is real. If you do a google search on her phone number all of her posts are consistent with essentially the same pics. Based on her pics she is pretty hot.
-
08-04-13 11:40 #526Senior Member

Posts: 663The ass and legs in the red skirt are killed. That being said the hair is blonde where the other photos have dark hair, although hot as well.
Originally Posted by YGroover
[View Original Post]
I believe we are all waiting to here if the photos are TGTBT!
-
08-03-13 16:57 #525Regular Member

Posts: 7Yum LegsAssShoes
I'm all about that if she's legit. Any Word?
Originally Posted by Member #4201
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-13 16:54 #524Regular Member

Posts: 7Holy LegsAss
If she's legit, I'm all about that. Any word?
Originally Posted by Member #4201
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 17:48 #523Senior Member

Posts: 332That is the truth. I have seen BabyDoll a couple of times. Fun girl. Once you get past the screening hold on, it can be as wild of a ride as you want. Highly recommended if you like a bit larger girl.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 07:50 #522Senior Member

Posts: 256Babydolllarsson
Babydolllarsson is back in the area.
http://babydolllarsson.escortwebsite.com/
She does visit Madison regularly, not sure about other areas. This gal is older than the 21-25 age on the oThER site, I am guessing near 30. A big girl, BBW, solid, nothing jiggles that shouldn't. So, if you like the spinners, take a pass. Yes, her natural chest is somewhere around 42F.
This gal has become somewhat of a legend in certain circles. Very security conscious, so be prepared for tight screening, she's quite savvy. Once past that, she appears to love play, kiss, sex, nympho, open minded, festish and kink. You will not be able to outlast her. Not sure what's not on the menu-I don't consider physical pain or other dangerous activities menu items.
-
07-18-13 04:40 #521Senior Member

Posts: 2927Kream is back
Most of them returns because a minimum wage gig does not cut it. They can sell pussy for $150 an hour compared to a $12. 00 an hour gig, even on a bad day of 1-3 clients they do alright. So Kream is back. This girl has some real good pussy. Nice firm ass. She may still have a tongue ring.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...elf-20/8626967
So go get this pussy!
-
07-17-13 23:45 #520Senior Member

Posts: 166My regular is acting funny too, she does look pretty good, might have to TOFTT
Originally Posted by Member #4201
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-13 21:42 #519Senior Member

Posts: 2927Has anyone seen this girl
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-4-23/8625046
I believe that she is legit. My regular is acting funny. So its time to hunt for her replacement.
-
07-13-13 21:24 #518Regular Member

Posts: 20Maybe yes, maybe not.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 20:22 #517Senior Member

Posts: 961Well apparently he doesn't have her all to himself! You must be sharing her with him.
Originally Posted by Zoomer53
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




