Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4976

    PrettyPayton

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I agree with these other two posters. Payton is real sweet and fun and pretty, def GFE, but she has more soft tummy than her pics show, something most guys would want to know. So at $$.5 she is kind of high, IMHO. Great tits.
    Payton is indeed sweet and a pretty girl. But I had a session with her when she was under someone else for $$ and unless something changed don't see the worth of extra 50.

  2. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some information they would care to share? Looking for an AA girl, who excels in BBJCIM.

    Used to see Redd, but lost her number, and she became hard to schedule with, once she was back with her Mom.

    If you have a good number, please pass it on.

    Otherwise, any smallish AA girls out there, either UTR or just unknown to me?

    Thanks for the help.

    Stay Safe.

    J
    Thanks for replies. I am off tomorrow so any and all help would be appreciated and reciprocated. Message me.

    Thanks.

    J

  3. #4974

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbasmart  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the awesome girls I have ever met, Super skilled and a major GFE. I am in love with her.

    http://misspaytonpaige.escortwebsite.com/
    I agree with these other two posters. Payton is real sweet and fun and pretty, def GFE, but she has more soft tummy than her pics show, something most guys would want to know. So at $$.5 she is kind of high, IMHO. Great tits.

  4. #4973

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbasmart  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the awesome girls I have ever met, Super skilled and a major GFE. I am in love with her.

    http://misspaytonpaige.escortwebsite.com/
    Agreed completely. She is as good as they come and just fun to be with. Spend all the time with her you can, guys, you won't regret.

  5. #4972

    Payton Paige

    She is one of the awesome girls I have ever met, Super skilled and a major GFE. I am in love with her.

    http://misspaytonpaige.escortwebsite.com/

  6. #4971

    In Search.

    Anyone have some information they would care to share? Looking for an AA girl, who excels in BBJCIM.

    Used to see Redd, but lost her number, and she became hard to schedule with, once she was back with her Mom.

    If you have a good number, please pass it on.

    Otherwise, any smallish AA girls out there, either UTR or just unknown to me?

    Thanks for the help.

    Stay Safe.

    J

  7. #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    If you want a good time you should try a overnighter with her.
    That would be awesome. How about a PM about what that cost. Sure hope I get the chance to try an over-nighter with her.

  8. #4969

    Staci

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    Recently some of us got hacked e-mails from Staci, maybe that has something to do with her making some changes? Just a guess. Hope she's not gone for good she is one of the best.
    If you want a good time you should try a overnighter with her.

  9. #4968

    Staci

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlehead  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with Staci, aka, little dreamer? She used to visit fairly regularly and was a stellar provider. I missed her quick visit in May and she has not answered her phone or e-mail and it looks like her website is down. I would hate to lose this provider.
    Recently some of us got hacked e-mails from Staci, maybe that has something to do with her making some changes? Just a guess. Hope she's not gone for good she is one of the best.

  10. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlehead  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with Staci, aka, little dreamer? She used to visit fairly regularly and was a stellar provider. I missed her quick visit in May and she has not answered her phone or e-mail and it looks like her website is down. I would hate to lose this provider.
    little Stacy is my ATF. Here's hoping she's just taking a vacation.

  11. #4966

    Staci

    Does anyone know what's up with Staci, aka, little dreamer? She used to visit fairly regularly and was a stellar provider. I missed her quick visit in May and she has not answered her phone or e-mail and it looks like her website is down. I would hate to lose this provider.

  12. #4965

    UTR Shannon Lost Contact Numbers

    So I have been seeing Shannon (the tall thin blonde)

    Excellent BBJCIM.

    Her phone cracked, and she lost her contact numbers. So if you have seen her before, contact her. She is in need of some help.

    Stay safe.

    J

  13. #4964

    Good Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    I just want to clarify the good Amber and the bad Amber. Don't get them mix up!

    Good Amber- nice and sweet lady and accommodating.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ure-28/6245512

    Bad Amber, Richmond's own know hustler.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...4-u-21/6491654

    And who is this Amber?

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...now-22/6687182
    Our Darling Summer once again visiting Riverside.

  14. #4963

    Genna from Ashalee's Angels

    Took the advice from our friends on a few other forums and booked time with Genna. Gentlemen, she is wonderfully sweet, laid back and extremely willing to please. She is also built to rock your world, and she will know your body better than you do. If you can plan for multiple pops, the choices are many. She said she comes to Richmond once a month. I highly recommend you keep your eyes out for her.

  15. #4962

    New Input

    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape