Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6547

    Fatima

    Had another nice time with Fatima, no phone but we agreed to meet at a certain time and all was good. Haven't tried any other SW

    Providers, due to being picky and a little spoiled by the strip clubs

  2. #6546

    Fort street

    Was coming back from downriver late yesterday afternoon, so I decided to see if I could find the hot spots on Fort that other mongers keep mentioning without specifics.

    Damn.

    That was about all I could say when I saw the string of street sweeties lining the sidewalk last night. It reminded me of my Cass glory days, in several ways. I think if I had $60 (and a couple of blue pills) in my pocket, I could have busted 4 nuts in about 90 minutes there. They were all looking that hungry for it. Now I see what Mad Humper has been working with. I will need to return soon.

  3. #6545

    My dumb luck

    Saw a VERY sexy black woman strolling down Grand River a few days ago. I don't normally go to the dark side, but that's only because all the reliable providers I've known in the last few years have been white women. This lady was looking too good to pass up, so I caught her around the corner from the DQ. Tazette is 36, looks like 26, and is built like a gazelle. Those who know her know what I'm talking about. Those who don't won't believe it until they see her.

    Made arrangements to meet off the stroll later, and I am glad I followed through with it. She looks even better with the clothes off. So smooth, so tasty, and her head technique is irresistable. Best BBBJ in years. I hope her digits stay active so I don't have to track down on the street next time.

  4. #6544

    Nikki. Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    About 11:00 pm I cruised the triangle and there were at least 4 cute to good looking blondes out, mostly off sidestreet south of victory, (I hate scooping there). Lisa looked good from car, good in car, good in room. Got BBBJ for. 2 then she looked up and she had nasty case of pink eye so I abruptly stopped session. She is about

    5'4" or so about 110, maybe 24 give or take 2. Looks like she would be very attractive if she wasnt shooting the crap in her arms, had tons of marks (gross). She was pleasant to start and was 7 on service but was extremely offended when I said stop. Then asked for a tip, I said no and she said she saw a five dollar bill in my wallet. I said it was for dinner and she said she was hungry too, I suggested she use her twenty for food and I would be happy to drop her off at fast food joint of her choice, she said I was being an asshole. I dropped her off at party store and she slammed door on way out. Her phone previously dropped in toilet so no digits. I would not repeat because of attitude, infected eyes, very bad open soars on arms, and GP. But I do plan on heading back to area soon to scoop one of the others I passed on, would have tonight but it started raining.

    From a previous trip last week I have Nikki's digits if active senior members are interested. She is brunette 5'5".110, skinny with ok body, ok service and a black eye.
    Any active senior members ought to know better than to mess around with Nikki. She has that black eye for a reason. (and no, it wasn't me)

  5. #6543
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #6542

    Lisa triangle

    About 11:00 pm I cruised the triangle and there were at least 4 cute to good looking blondes out, mostly off sidestreet south of victory, (I hate scooping there). Lisa looked good from car, good in car, good in room. Got BBBJ for. 2 then she looked up and she had nasty case of pink eye so I abruptly stopped session. She is about

    5'4" or so about 110, maybe 24 give or take 2. Looks like she would be very attractive if she wasnt shooting the crap in her arms, had tons of marks (gross). She was pleasant to start and was 7 on service but was extremely offended when I said stop. Then asked for a tip, I said no and she said she saw a five dollar bill in my wallet. I said it was for dinner and she said she was hungry too, I suggested she use her twenty for food and I would be happy to drop her off at fast food joint of her choice, she said I was being an asshole. I dropped her off at party store and she slammed door on way out. Her phone previously dropped in toilet so no digits. I would not repeat because of attitude, infected eyes, very bad open soars on arms, and GP. But I do plan on heading back to area soon to scoop one of the others I passed on, would have tonight but it started raining.

    From a previous trip last week I have Nikki's digits if active senior members are interested. She is brunette 5'5".110, skinny with ok body, ok service and a black eye.

  7. #6541

    Close Call

    I was cruising the are today and after a couple of up and down swoops from 6 to 8 saw Halo. She gave me the signal but I had already passed. I went around the corner to Charleston and saw a marked LE car coming out. I continued around, but got spooked and as she approached the car I said "not now LE coming around the corner". I drove up to 8 again and came back and as I looked on Hollywood, I saw the lights flashing and someone pulled over. I also saw her sitting on the side of the street. I don't know if she believed my warning or not, but I hightailed it out of there because my luck had held. LE is making it hard to get relief these days!

  8. #6540

    Triangle threesome

    Today about 2 hours ago. 6:30pm, three MSP blues right by the old City Limits with black minivan that looked like it was with them. They didn't look like they were doing a food inspection. Lots of activity on Tele south of GR.

  9. #6539

    It was Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Not much else was out other than a fairly cute spinner type WSW with long, dull red hair a block south of the coney island at 7. I'd have scooped but didn't have time by then.
    Scooped her yesterday before the LEO swoop-down on JR at Lantz for the weed bust. Her BBBJ was consistent with previous reports, I. E. Keep your hand off the back of her head and everything would be fine. I though she was mechanical, although I credit her for staying with it even though I wasn't exactly thrilled with her technique. Repeat in a pinch. Nice enough girl.

  10. #6538

    Quick stroll last night

    I cruised Fort and the AVE last night from about 12 to 1. Fort street was dead except for a few random dudes walking around like they had some strange purpose. And is it just me, or are more street lights dead on Fort? It was actually kinda scary driving around there. The only lights I saw were at the liquor store (where business is clearly still good). So since Fort was quiet, I went to the AVE.

    Cruised the AVE twice, finally found a girl walking up and down a side street close to Florida. Looked young, blonde, and in decent shape with a cute face. Picked her up and said her name was Joann. Got digits, cop check and 1/2 and 1/2, all for $24. 75. Its funny how anything over 20 is actually worth more bang for their buck (no pun intended). But seriously if you think about it, any monetary value over the price of a rock, is big mac and cheese money, and they love that. 5 bucks over 20, is just as good as 10. I saw a couple others out at the time I picked up Joann, but when I dropped her off, everyone was gone. Kind of a bummer, I wanted to sample some more.

  11. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    There was a big raid in the area today. Along with 20 other locations around SE MI.

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/p...m/-/index.html
    It was all on the news earlier today. Big warehouse raid filled with weed plants.

  12. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Man  [View Original Post]
    As I was headed south on the R about lunch time today. I noticed le watching between SF and 7mile, including State and Detroit be aware and stay safe.
    There was a big raid in the area today. Along with 20 other locations around SE MI.

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/p...m/-/index.html

  13. #6535

    Triangle

    Going thru the triangle area today around 5:30pm and light drizzle. Figure I cut behind the drug store next to Woodbine. Spotted a TGTBT WSW with brunette hair. Spinner with shorts all deck in a reddish-orange outfit. Didn't look stung out and looked very healthy. Got a real up close look and she was a 9-10. She looked out of place. She gave me the look and wanted me to pick her up. At this point I had past her and would look obvious if I did a quick you-tun in the middle of the road. Went to the next street to trail back, but started pouring. By the time I made it back, she was gone. DAMN! Anyone spot her and know who she is?

  14. #6534

    Another TGTBT Tale

    About a month back I was cruising the R about 8:30 pm right at dusk. I spot a slim chick walking and she gave me the eye. I didn't think she was a pro but I bent the block and came around and swooped up. I went into player mode and called her over to get a number and during convo said she needs a Grant to get her phone on and we could work something out. Hell yeah. She jumps in and I see how young she is. 18 years old, slim black spinner, cute face, and no signs of candy use but she smelled like vodka, Amsterdam. All the sisters drinking that shit. But she asking about "water" which I know nothing about but I don't fuck with shit they put in dead bodies. I spot Leo flashing up the R so I turn on SF and jump on 75 service drive and hit 8 mile. She's good convo and in no rush. I go all the way to Harper Woods and turn around. She listening to the radio, smoking cigs, and asking questions about how to make money. Asked if the R was a good place to make money. Baby 2 weeks old and she still got on the wrist band. I'm schooling her, telling her this shit ain't for her. Go to school. Slow money lasts longer. The strip club would be a better place and she could pay for school. We ride for about and hour. She still wants this Grant for the cell phone so we hit a short stay on 8. Quick half and half. Nothing to write home about. I like a few curves and she was firm but too small. Tramp stamp and a few more tats. B's looked like C's because of the new baby, small ass. She was clean but her clothes we worn. Too young to know what she was doing. Kept telling me she's not a candy user and she never did this. Her baby daddy 50 so she was doing it and just didn't know. Wanted my number to hang out but I'm no sugar daddy. There's some good pickings on the are this summer but they don't look the part, you just have to ask.

  15. #6533

    TGTBT Perfect 10

    Cruising the R last night around midnight. Spotted this perfect 10 standing on the corner near 6 with a group of SWs. Not a SW 10, a real 10. She looked way too good to be true. So I'm thinking tranny, but not this cute, no way. I circle around and she walked toward Nevada away from 6 so I swooped her on a dark corner. She was so damn pretty, about 130 lbs, mixed girl, name June. 22 years old, clean white tight pants with leopard print panties showing through, designer t-shirt, and a hoodie, pink sandals with toes and nails done, tramp stamp, nice thighs, and a nice bubble butt. Didn't smell. I could not believe it. As soon as she got in I see the glass dick in her hand. Noooooooooo. Some one got this pretty girl smoking the candy. She was a space cadet too. Shit had her all messed up. I told her she was too damn pretty to be out here smoking rocks and she just said thanks. She wanted money so off we went to the short stay. I was torn because she was so damn fine, but I felt sorry for her. Get to spot and she takes a hit and shit got worst. She started hearing shit. Eyes looked all crazy. Told me I was talking too loud. I asked her a few times to just call it off but she wanted all of the the loot. I offered a Jackson, she wanted two. I was just going to settle for pictures but my phone freaked her out too. Her body was amazing. Shaved kitty, perky B's, ass and legs perfect. She was flawless. So we get around to a quickie K9 after about 45 minute of madness. She hadn't worked before that unless she took a shower. She came down a bit after. She wanted to smoke her Kush but she didn't have papers. That may have brought her down more but it was 1:30 AM by then. She asked me to take her with me but wanted to go to the gas station (Candy Store) on 6 first. Wife would have loved that. I told her,"I'm done baby" and I offered to take her home and she didn't want to go. This girl could be a star at BT's, Penthouse, or anywhere else. Fuck the asshole that gave her that shit and got her hooked. Too good to be true has a lot of meanings. But damn she was so fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape