Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6532

    You-turns

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    And once again, WTF guys? Seriously, I counted at least 3 U-turns on JC and JR yesterday. You may as well flash your lights and blow your horn.
    And that goes for the guy in front of me yesterday who did a turn around in the gas stationat8 mile (sort of) by pulling into the southern most driveway, turning left onto the sidewalk, and then back onto JR. I guess you avoided some water standing in the road, but really?

  2. #6531

    FYI on the are

    As I was headed south on the R about lunch time today. I noticed le watching between SF and 7mile, including State and Detroit be aware and stay safe.

  3. #6530

    Holly

    This morning on my way to work I ran into Holly. She looked great in her tight gray yoga pants and tank. She put on a few pounds. So after telling her I heard she had bf and she moved out of Detroit. She did but they broke up she only comes to Detroit for visits. She needed a donation to get her candy so we found a little spot since it was daylight I didn't get a chance to enjoy that box like I wanted too. I will Friday. Damn she looked really good.

  4. #6529

    Sandra and others

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Sandra approached me inside the gas station at SF and JR. Very cute but I wasn't up for picking up anyone out in the open like that given recent events. Got home and searched reports on her and saw all the good reviews she received and was kicking myself. Not worth the risk though. Drag she doesn't have a phone.
    I drove past her yesterday around 8 PM. She was sitting on a freaking milk crate in the middle of the sidewalk about 30 yards north of the gas station at SF. I mean, she might be a veteran and might know several LEO but WTF as far as drawing attention to yourself?

    Not much else was out other than a fairly cute spinner type WSW with long, dull red hair a block south of the coney island at 7. I'd have scooped but didn't have time by then.

    Also, noticed a tall, thin to medium build, mid-20's long-haired brunette on JC that I hadn't seen before.

    And once again, WTF guys? Seriously, I counted at least 3 U-turns on JC and JR yesterday. You may as well flash your lights and blow your horn.

  5. #6528
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    She has been gone for a while and is now back. Saw her myself today. Doesn't look quite the same as she has put on some weight. Looks good. I hear she has been out of the area with a boyfriend for a while. Maybe that well has run dry? Bad for him and good for us.
    I did notice her tits looked bigger than the BP ad bikini pics linked a while back. She looks a hell of a lot better than the David Jordano photo.

  6. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Ok what does she look like? Where does she hang at?
    The person I replied to and quoted,"Mrs. Lady B." What I meant was that she's been featured in the ripoff reports section more than her fair share.

  7. #6526

    Missed oppurtunity with Sandra

    Sandra approached me inside the gas station at SF and JR. Very cute but I wasn't up for picking up anyone out in the open like that given recent events. Got home and searched reports on her and saw all the good reviews she received and was kicking myself. Not worth the risk though. Drag she doesn't have a phone.

  8. #6525

    Triangle

    Toured triangle just before 5. No time to play. More action than ever out today. All shapes and sizes out today. No leo observed. Happy hunting. Stay safe.

  9. #6524

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellman  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this person, known to be a ripoff.
    Ok what does she look like? Where does she hang at?

  10. #6523

    The tri

    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    Was that the one in the cowboy hat? I saw here but she looked TGTBT so I circled around but someone beat me to it.
    Nope no cowboy hat she did one hell of a BJ guess she wanted more white goo

  11. #6522
    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    What can I say, there's only three words that fit. YOU the MAN!
    I'm going to take an educated guess and say that this was meant for Mad Hump. Only 70 reports so far, all of them chock full of the filthiest, grimiest shit written in fifty states. Why wouldn't he be "the MAN"? I say he deserves a Pulitzer.

  12. #6521

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    Pm me if so.
    Avoid this person, known to be a ripoff.

  13. #6520

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    What can I say, there's only three words that fit. YOU the MAN!
    I appreciate the shout out. I assume you're referring to me, of course, since there's no indication otherwise. Watch your six, Str.

  14. #6519

    Purse

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Why does having a "purse" or being "Well dresses" set off red-flags with some guys? I see this a lot in the Toledo forum. The same thing when a monger sees a girl that's "TGTBT." Do you guys think that LE will only use decoys that are good looking and well dressed? I can't even tell how many SW I have picked up that were TGTBT, well dressed, or carrying a purse. What's next, helicopters LOL?
    Back in the day, when many on here were in diapers, purse and well dressed were decoys. Now, it's much different, and I concede to that but, any older guys know what I was talking about?

  15. #6518

    Why, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    What can I say, there's only three words that fit. YOU the MAN!
    Ummmmm, who were you referring to?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape