Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 500 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1961

    Karma (seen her today)

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from a friend of Karmas, has anyone seen her recently, say like this past week? I get no reply's to calls or texts, please post or pm if you have seen her. Thanks.
    Ya tried to text her today no dice. I did see her walking westford did a quick loop around and she was gone. Tried to text her again no luck

  2. #1960

    Watering HO

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    And to think, all this damn time I thought Jay's was a local watering hole.
    Now that's funny shit, & it depends on what you want watered!

    BTW what gave it away?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not JAYS.jpg‎   redhead0.jpg‎  

  3. #1959

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Details on looks, body, attitude and service fees? Could this be the thin BSW that Dorian mentioned balking at last week? Kangol hat?
    I don't know, she did not have a hat. She was good looking, about 5' 5" maybe 130lbs, nice rack. Good attituded but would not come down from 40.

    It started out by her asking me for a ride to 7. 11 when she saw me checking her out and on the way back asked to do a date. She said she has a place but can't host.

    I dropped her off at School and Branch st.

  4. #1958
    Details on looks, body, attitude and service fees? Could this be the thin BSW that Dorian mentioned balking at last week? Kangol hat?

    Quote Originally Posted by David A  [View Original Post]
    I would rather not do car dates so I try to pick-up girls who have a place to go.

    However I picked-up a black girl, yesterday on Westford St who gave me a BBBJ.

    While I drove and let me tell you it was great. She said her name was Jessie but had no phone.
    Last edited by RoadStar01; 07-09-13 at 11:10. Reason: Additional question

  5. #1957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Facepalm

    And to think, all this damn time I thought Jay's was a local watering hole.

  6. #1956

    Jessie

    I would rather not do car dates so I try to pick-up girls who have a place to go.

    However I picked-up a black girl, yesterday on Westford St who gave me a BBBJ.

    While I drove and let me tell you it was great. She said her name was Jessie but had no phone.

  7. #1955

    Nikki Red Head

    Was out of the area for the 4th of July, got back Sunday & took a drive through.

    Saw Erica on Westford, she got busted June 28th for CNW=common night walking, almost stopped for her.

    Saw Tara walking around by Jay's, up Appleton & down Westford streets.

    Lisa B on Appleton so was Vanessa & almost stopped for Vanessa as I haven't seen her in awhile.

    Several others were out & about in all the usual places.

    Got a call from a friend of Karmas, has anyone seen her recently, say like this past week? I get no reply's to calls or texts, please post or pm if you have seen her. Thanks.

    Saw Nikki aka Red, & i did stop & pick her up, she changed her hair color, I won't review her again cept to say I was as pleased this time as I was the last time.
    She does have a pretty nice body & nipples get hard as rocks & no nefarious odors this time around.

    Got digits for those who'd like them pm me.

    Have fun stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki red.jpg‎  

  8. #1954
    I went to contact her again today but I deleted the call from my phone so the mrs don't find it so I checked her BP ad and she changed the pictures for some reason to a totally different girl. Ill ask her why this is, but she is better than the girl in these pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    I just had this girl come to my house and goddamn what a wild time I had! She was very motivated and giving and for a few extra bucks I think she would even let you go uncovered. The damage was 200 but let me tell you it was worth every dollar! And she isn't one of those once you pop she's out, she keeps going as many time as you can handle in the time frame! She is camera friendly I was pissed I didn't have a camera on me because you all need to check this girl out. Highly recommended and I will most definately repeat several times. I may even just stick with just this one.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...en-22/23602110

  9. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone offer any help to get in touch with Crystal? Big breasted WSW. Have seen out once but had someone else in the car. Have been out and about and haven't seen her. The number I have is disconnected. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Skatar LOL. (I am thanking you in advance cause I know you will probably answer me). Be cool guys and stay safe.
    There was this SW in Haverhill with huge natural breasts that got taken off the corner by the "powers that be in Haverhill" I wonder if this is her?

    Any one with info on this chic hit me up.

  10. #1952

    New girl

    Just saw a new girl near Jays / Towers. Shoulder length blonde hair khaki shorts. Anyone partake yet?

  11. #1951

    Looking for Crystal

    Anyone offer any help to get in touch with Crystal? Big breasted WSW. Have seen out once but had someone else in the car. Have been out and about and haven't seen her. The number I have is disconnected. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Skatar LOL. (I am thanking you in advance cause I know you will probably answer me). Be cool guys and stay safe.

  12. #1950

    New girl on BP is LEGITTTT

    I just had this girl come to my house and goddamn what a wild time I had! She was very motivated and giving and for a few extra bucks I think she would even let you go uncovered. The damage was 200 but let me tell you it was worth every dollar! And she isn't one of those once you pop she's out, she keeps going as many time as you can handle in the time frame! She is camera friendly I was pissed I didn't have a camera on me because you all need to check this girl out. Highly recommended and I will most definately repeat several times. I may even just stick with just this one.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...en-22/23602110

  13. #1949

    Erica

    Cruised the loop, appleton / middlesex / westford. Didn't see much. Saw a potential walking into 7-11. Pulled in. I went inside, grabbed a water, and was standing behind her in line. She gave me the look. When I went outside, she was waiting by my car. Little older, maybe 40, hard to say. Long curly hair, nice rack. Name was Erica. Settled on. 8 for the deed. Went to her place on Westford. Nice BBBJ followed by full service. She was telling me how she did duos with several of the girls. Finished up. She gave me digits, but I tossed them. I would repeat, I just don't like having numbers on me. All in all, a good time.

  14. #1948

    Just got ripped off

    Not in Lowell but in Lawrence. Check out the report in the Lawrence page if you run through there. Should have know better. But, as you will read I got the last laugh. WSW was with her BF after she walked off on me so I looked around and through a full bottle of water on the 2. The BF / EX Con / junkie got pissed and chased my car. It was humorous. The more I laughed the more pissed off he got. I am not a small guy and can handle myself a little. But I was about to get out of the car to fight this guy. He was a decent size guy and nothing to lose so I just laughed at him. These are the days I wish I looked like I do but was an MMA fighter so I could have gotten out of my car and tied the guy in a knot. Oh well. Out. 4 but that is one of the risks with this hobby.

  15. #1947
    Not getting in the car smells like LEO. Microphone was in the hat. Mini-cam in the Vag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Made a run through on Sunday after golfing and saw a thin BSW in tight pants and a tank top. She also had a back Kangol hat on. Couldn't line it up right to pick her up as she was on Appleton. Finally got her behind jays but she wanted to do her talking outside my window as opposed to in the car. I had run out of time by then so I let her go. Plus I am always hesitant when it is done outside the car. Any 411 on this girl? She was older but her body was insane. Probably would sag all over the place once relieved of clothing but look good dressed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape