Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead for an appointment this afternoon, was asked if I had been there befor, told the truth "No." But the therapist in the phone still cautiously invited me to stop by. When I get there I find the place, but notice a late model ford silver pick-up truck parked directly across the street, facing their door. A man sitting in the driver seat, showed white in his hair, perhaps older than your average Leo. Could have been nothing, but I turned around and left. I got spooked and bail, better safe than sorry.
    Given how SunStar is situated-in the small sleepy cul de sac portion of a commercial town house complex-that seems too fishy to me as well, so I'd have done the same thing.

  2. #7052

    Rtc

    Had a dream I went back to the Therapy Center next to the toll road late one night. Cute, late 20's answered the door and got me thinking this would be a good dream. My happiness was quickly deflated by the rotation by the elder therapist that returned. I guess I lost the coin flip.

    TS was very thorough, TM was too soft for my taste, my bad for not asking for firm. Flip direct to NoVa and game over, no front TM. Out the door in 45 and disappointed. They do have some good therapists, but my last two visits have left me on the losing side of the coin flip. 3 out of 5 visits were very happy though.

    Might be time for me to venture back to Herndon and TOFTT.

  3. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead for an appointment this afternoon, was asked if I had been there befor, told the truth "No." But the therapist in the phone still cautiously invited me to stop by. When I get there I find the place, but notice a late model ford silver pick-up truck parked directly across the street, facing their door. A man sitting in the driver seat, showed white in his hair, perhaps older than your average Leo. Could have been nothing, but I turned around and left. I got spooked and bail, better safe than sorry.
    You got scared unnecessarily, I never heard a monger arrested in MP.

  4. #7050

    USASG searches can be tricky

    Quote Originally Posted by Exp69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, BB, I also have had problems searching these forums for phone numbers and what not. A lot of times our host edits the phone number to leave out digits but I'm not exactly sure why he does that. However, you obviously had no problems, did you search on the phone number or something else? I also don't think the searches go very far backwards in time. 2 years is amazing!

    Exp
    Click on Advanced Search, then Search Single Content Type. Make sure you select Reports, not Threads, for results at the bottom.

    Unfortunately, the forum limits searches to one per minute, which makes it difficult to search a phone number with and without hyphens, then a name or two, without taking 5 minutes to do what takes about 20 seconds on Google.

    I do most of my searching on Google, and often find USASG results which are indexed on Google.

  5. #7049

    You need to pay attention, and step up your contributions

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny  [View Original Post]
    Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas
    I wrote very clearly in my post that I USED TO go to these places in the early 2000s, and had inside access for three years. This means my intel is at least 6 years out of date. You didn't see that because all you do is skim the board looking for opportunities to GET more information.

    For a senior with 27 posts, you have exactly ONE that is an actual report on a girl. Fully 95% of your posts are either asking someone to PM you information, or chiming in that you want to try what someone else had.

    Ditch the beggar mindset, go do some legwork, and share your findings with the board.

  6. #7048

    Stopped by Sunstar but bailed

    Called ahead for an appointment this afternoon, was asked if I had been there befor, told the truth "No." But the therapist in the phone still cautiously invited me to stop by. When I get there I find the place, but notice a late model ford silver pick-up truck parked directly across the street, facing their door. A man sitting in the driver seat, showed white in his hair, perhaps older than your average Leo. Could have been nothing, but I turned around and left. I got spooked and bail, better safe than sorry.

  7. #7047
    Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas.

    They're still around but are usually only available to hispanics.

  8. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    In the early 2000s, the Latin Palace management tipped me off to the Spanish-only side of the business (30 for 10 minutes) , so I was going to the apartments that had rooms subdivided by hanging sheets. Two girls could use one room and run through 10 guys an hour. This was an assembly line, and those sheets were probably used 40 times a day.

    Before anyone looks down his nose, if you used to pay $ at the Latin Palace (or DC Latina) , I saw the same girls you did for 70% less. While they'd move the better ones to the more expensive apt, some of them either started in the rabbit houses, or rotated back if they were shorthanded.

    I used to bring a pack with a flat sheet, soap, and a towel, so I didn't pick up scabies, lice, or bedbugs, or roll around in another guy's pubic hair or sweat. The girls thought it was odd, but some of them liked the cleanliness. When I was done, I'd pack the sheet, tip the girl a 5 or 10, then bring my stuff into the bathroom to shower before dressing. In 3 years of slumming, I never had so much as an itch.

    Every so often, I'd tip the doorman a 5 and thank him for taking care of me. I'm sure I was the only customer who ever tipped anyone, and my good rep always got me good service.
    Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas

  9. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    I visited an independent massage therapist yesterday. K-lady in her 30's, a bit on the thick side, but still ok, not bad looking. She's an independent therapists with a comfortable and clean massage studio in her apartment in Tyson's, safe area with ample parking.

    Got about 30 mins of a very good massage, then the flip for 25 minutes dedicated to the NOVA therapy. She builds up to the NoVa very slowly, and deliberately keeps you on the edge for a while which ultimately produces a very powerful stress release. Wow, haven't felt such a strong release of stress with any other therapist. It has to do with all the time she takes to build up the tension, literally half the time is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. $1. 2 / hr, no tipping needed. Only negative is that I was in and out in a little under the hour, but I would repeat!

    Seniors may PM for more details.
    She sounds like what I need!

  10. #7044

    Searching problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    How does a senior omit searching the phone number in the forum? I reviewed her over 2 years ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1194026
    Hey, BB, I also have had problems searching these forums for phone numbers and what not. A lot of times our host edits the phone number to leave out digits but I'm not exactly sure why he does that. However, you obviously had no problems, did you search on the phone number or something else? I also don't think the searches go very far backwards in time. 2 years is amazing!

    Exp

  11. #7043

    Rookie mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to PM. No reviews anywhere and after my last gamble with the new, un-reviewed Thai therapist in Arlington was a bust, I'm afraid to be left still stressed again.

    Therapist #1:

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...913440809.html

    Therapist #2:

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...917140636.html
    How does a senior omit searching the phone number in the forum? I reviewed her over 2 years ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1194026

  12. #7042

    Anyone got any info on any of these CL therapists?

    Feel free to PM. No reviews anywhere and after my last gamble with the new, un-reviewed Thai therapist in Arlington was a bust, I'm afraid to be left still stressed again.

    Therapist #1: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...913440809.html

    Therapist #2: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...917140636.html

  13. #7041

    Same experience with the Thai lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I then did something I never done before. I was so worked up I finished myself off. I walked out and gave her the 120 / hour rate (thinking of how bad I got ripped off) and I tipped myself. 40 for the finish.

    -Top
    I had the same experience with a Thai 30s lady in NOVA 6 months ago. I can't find her ad anymore. She has her private place in a town house. Charged 120hr for massage. Massage is good. On the flip, she didn't give any extra. I asked her politely for a DIY with her helping. I told her a professional massage is just 60hr, but 120hr there must be more. She told me to respect her (I just asked her if there is any extra, no touching at all) , walked out and left me alone in the room. The thing made me angry is at the end she asked me for tip when I was about leaving. I said no, and she yelled and cursed something in Thai. Total rip-off.

  14. #7040

    This goes into the "best of" USASG

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I then did something I never done before. I was so worked up I finished myself off. I walked out and gave her the 120 / hour rate (thinking of how bad I got ripped off) and I tipped myself. 40 for the finish.
    Somehow, the stories of being pushed / tricked into self-service are always the funniest. You tipped yourself pretty generously for what seems like a quick Nova; was there at least any roaming? :-D

  15. #7039

    Pine / Woodbridge

    TOFTT.

    Went to Pine today. 80/40.

    Average table shower. Massage very poor quality with a quick back rub, fingertip roll and then flip. Slightly above average NoVA. Tried to rush through but I slowed her down. Kept asking how much I was going to tip. Did not allow roaming for what I was willing to put out. About 15 minutes into massage left for 5 minutes and apologized for leaving. Provider 'Kim" 30ish, flat As.

    Had me out in and out in about 40 minutes.

    So lets see, weak TS, crappy non existent massage and ok tug. And I'm out 1.20. I told her she short changed me on the massage. She said sorry, place was busy, holidays, etc. Perhaps next time.

    BS, from the looks of it, I was the only one there. For me, there will be no next time.

    I have seen better reports for this place but recommend avoiding this joint. Or choose another provider, not that I had an opportunity.

    Stay safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape