Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 32178
-
07-10-13 10:49 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 198Given how SunStar is situated-in the small sleepy cul de sac portion of a commercial town house complex-that seems too fishy to me as well, so I'd have done the same thing.
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-13 09:55 #7052Regular Member

Posts: 3Rtc
Had a dream I went back to the Therapy Center next to the toll road late one night. Cute, late 20's answered the door and got me thinking this would be a good dream. My happiness was quickly deflated by the rotation by the elder therapist that returned. I guess I lost the coin flip.
TS was very thorough, TM was too soft for my taste, my bad for not asking for firm. Flip direct to NoVa and game over, no front TM. Out the door in 45 and disappointed. They do have some good therapists, but my last two visits have left me on the losing side of the coin flip. 3 out of 5 visits were very happy though.
Might be time for me to venture back to Herndon and TOFTT.
-
07-09-13 19:42 #7051Regular Member

Posts: 8You got scared unnecessarily, I never heard a monger arrested in MP.
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-13 18:56 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 2686USASG searches can be tricky
Click on Advanced Search, then Search Single Content Type. Make sure you select Reports, not Threads, for results at the bottom.
Originally Posted by Exp69
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, the forum limits searches to one per minute, which makes it difficult to search a phone number with and without hyphens, then a name or two, without taking 5 minutes to do what takes about 20 seconds on Google.
I do most of my searching on Google, and often find USASG results which are indexed on Google.
-
07-09-13 18:53 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 2686You need to pay attention, and step up your contributions
I wrote very clearly in my post that I USED TO go to these places in the early 2000s, and had inside access for three years. This means my intel is at least 6 years out of date. You didn't see that because all you do is skim the board looking for opportunities to GET more information.
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
For a senior with 27 posts, you have exactly ONE that is an actual report on a girl. Fully 95% of your posts are either asking someone to PM you information, or chiming in that you want to try what someone else had.
Ditch the beggar mindset, go do some legwork, and share your findings with the board.
-
07-09-13 16:08 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 136Stopped by Sunstar but bailed
Called ahead for an appointment this afternoon, was asked if I had been there befor, told the truth "No." But the therapist in the phone still cautiously invited me to stop by. When I get there I find the place, but notice a late model ford silver pick-up truck parked directly across the street, facing their door. A man sitting in the driver seat, showed white in his hair, perhaps older than your average Leo. Could have been nothing, but I turned around and left. I got spooked and bail, better safe than sorry.
-
07-08-13 07:41 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 285Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas.
They're still around but are usually only available to hispanics.
-
07-07-13 17:46 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 57Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 16:57 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 57She sounds like what I need!
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 09:44 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 53Searching problems
Hey, BB, I also have had problems searching these forums for phone numbers and what not. A lot of times our host edits the phone number to leave out digits but I'm not exactly sure why he does that. However, you obviously had no problems, did you search on the phone number or something else? I also don't think the searches go very far backwards in time. 2 years is amazing!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
Exp
-
07-06-13 21:17 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 2686Rookie mistake
How does a senior omit searching the phone number in the forum? I reviewed her over 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1194026
-
07-06-13 21:05 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone got any info on any of these CL therapists?
Feel free to PM. No reviews anywhere and after my last gamble with the new, un-reviewed Thai therapist in Arlington was a bust, I'm afraid to be left still stressed again.
Therapist #1: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...913440809.html
Therapist #2: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...917140636.html
-
07-06-13 19:45 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 705Same experience with the Thai lady
I had the same experience with a Thai 30s lady in NOVA 6 months ago. I can't find her ad anymore. She has her private place in a town house. Charged 120hr for massage. Massage is good. On the flip, she didn't give any extra. I asked her politely for a DIY with her helping. I told her a professional massage is just 60hr, but 120hr there must be more. She told me to respect her (I just asked her if there is any extra, no touching at all) , walked out and left me alone in the room. The thing made me angry is at the end she asked me for tip when I was about leaving. I said no, and she yelled and cursed something in Thai. Total rip-off.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 19:08 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 2686This goes into the "best of" USASG
Somehow, the stories of being pushed / tricked into self-service are always the funniest. You tipped yourself pretty generously for what seems like a quick Nova; was there at least any roaming? :-D
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-13 17:24 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 28Pine / Woodbridge
TOFTT.
Went to Pine today. 80/40.
Average table shower. Massage very poor quality with a quick back rub, fingertip roll and then flip. Slightly above average NoVA. Tried to rush through but I slowed her down. Kept asking how much I was going to tip. Did not allow roaming for what I was willing to put out. About 15 minutes into massage left for 5 minutes and apologized for leaving. Provider 'Kim" 30ish, flat As.
Had me out in and out in about 40 minutes.
So lets see, weak TS, crappy non existent massage and ok tug. And I'm out 1.20. I told her she short changed me on the massage. She said sorry, place was busy, holidays, etc. Perhaps next time.
BS, from the looks of it, I was the only one there. For me, there will be no next time.
I have seen better reports for this place but recommend avoiding this joint. Or choose another provider, not that I had an opportunity.
Stay safe










Reply With Quote






