LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6515

    Triangle

    Drove around the tri and saw a nice blonde with curly hair down her waist behind the vic, went to a good spot for a BBBJ she wanted a jack & a linc but settled for a jack, nice job taking it all the way down and when the white goo came out she took it all and keeped on going if like she wanted more if I see her again like to hit the kitty and maybe the bottom. Didn't get her name but one of you might know who I'm talking about.

  2. #6514

    Jessica From the Ave

    Saw her out the other morning early off of the Ave! Sort of cute Blonde WSW 24 YO slim build probably about 5'3" 110 lbs Opted for BBBJ she wanted Jackson and his half brother but I just countered with Jackson and she accepted. We get to a good spot and she pulls her sweat pants just below her butt and gets in to a perfect position for Kitty play! She had on panties which made it a little tough getting a finger in her tight juicy Giner but I managed to get one half way in while she gave a slow and often teasing BJ Her mouth was soft and moist and very gentle. Almost too gentle as it took me a while but she got the job done when I had her mix in some handy work! No DT but she got just about half way down and when she would use her hand she had some nice dirty talk to spice things up! She mentioned she is Polish during the dirty talk. I did send Lincoln her way as a tip and dropped her off at her place afterward. I would repeat mainly to try FS at a notel no digits were available as of yet!

  3. #6513

    Anyone in east side

    Pm me if so.

  4. #6512
    What can I say, there's only three words that fit. YOU the MAN!

  5. #6511

    Saw this coming a long time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading the posts and I highly doubt that she's working with LE. Working with LE could get her killed and I doubt she'd be willing to take that risk. To the dopeman she could just be a nark. The dopeman doesn't like it when people are friendly with LE. I don't think there are too many prostitutes that are going to help out LE. I see so many guys just go in for the scoop and not pay any attention to their surroundings. LE can be a block away and they're watching everything. Those guys are just easy pickings. LE just waits for her to get picked up and go in for the arrest. Its all the guys fault for not paying attention. As far as the increasing phone calls well, Fatima isn't what she once was. I noticed the last time I was with her that her looks have gone down hill. Her body was arlight but I did notice that her pussy lips were beginning to hang a bit. She's not as tight as she once was. She's definately not the best looking girl on the street and guys are willing to pass on her to look for the next great thing. As time goes on she's going to find herself on the corner longer and longer before she gets picked up. Her regulars aren't going to be as eager to pick up their phones when she calls and she's just going to be SOL.
    I saw Fatima 4 times last November and December. Thanks for the hook up mich dl. I saw on my 4th visit that she was going down hill from there and I got followed by leo after I dropped her off at the station. Luckily leo lit up a car next to me instead of me. I decided then and there she wasnt worth it. I had given her a Christmas gift that day and seemed like a fitting time to say goodbye. She called me a few times after that but I told her I was busy. Mh is right most of the time if you get busted while picking up a SW its your own fault. One of the reasons I quit with the SW scene years ago was because of the idiots out there doing risky scoops and drawing the heat. It wasnt till dl hooked me up with fatima that I briefly returned to SW's although I'm not sure that counts as it was pre arranged. She was awsome but I was over it at Christmas. We will always have paris I guess. LOL you guys keep it safe I've been dating a rich dentist and its going well she went away with her daughter this weekend so I decided to play a bit even though I doont need to anymore but see my report in the BP section on a decent massage girl.

  6. #6510

    Fort St. Crystal

    Back in town first thing I did checked out my areas. The ave (Mich) was loaded with zombies just walking around in the daytime. I have never seen it so bad. If anybody gets popped picking up what I saw out there today they deserve it. Those girls look like they been mud wrestling, they were so dirty looking. Felt like I caught an std from looking LOL, so I went down on Fort St. Not much out saw blk Mimi at first, then ran into Crystal 29, 4'11", maybe a 100lbs, mixed (black and white) ok looking, almost passed on her because she looked so young with the braces on her teeth and the thick pop bottle glasses. She is a cool chick, tight box, banged her mish. I will definitely hook up with her again especially when she takes off her glasses she is kinda cute.

  7. #6509

    Tassy

    I had to work last night and things were slow so I took a little ride around to see who was out. Fort street had a decent number of girls out and one of the girls that I spotted out walking was tassy. She was walking down the street with her shirt off and I could tell that she must have had her little crack baby. She was still a little chunky but I decided since I had my bag of toys with me I'd go in and do the scoop. Tassy is one of my all time favorite girls to do dirty things too. I liked it better when she was cute and thin like when she hit the streets in 07 or 08 but it is what it is now. I went in and did the scoop and I took her over to a side street and parked. I was in my work van so I found a nice place to park and we both headed into the back of the van. I had her strip down and her titties were pretty big. I'm sure they were still full of milk. I was tempted to try to milk her but I had other things in mind. I went into my little bag of toys and pulled out the anal beads. I had the mixed size bag that ranged from golf ball size down to marble size. I told Tassy just to go face down and put her a$$ up for me. I started working the anal beads in one by one. It generally takes each of these anal beads three or four minutes to disolve so I was only able to go about five or six deep. Tassy like usual lately was in outer space and I don't even think she knew what was going on. I spent about fifteen minutes stuffing anal beads in her a$$ and I got her butthole gaping wide open. I was tempted to fuck her in the a$$ but I decided to load ass full of beads then just pound her pussy. I stuffed the last few beads I had in her a$$ then started pounding her pussy from behind. I ended up busting a fat load in her pussy then taking over to fort and military and dropping her off. Total spent for the night was. 20

  8. #6508

    Fatima

    I've been reading the posts and I highly doubt that she's working with LE. Working with LE could get her killed and I doubt she'd be willing to take that risk. To the dopeman she could just be a nark. The dopeman doesn't like it when people are friendly with LE. I don't think there are too many prostitutes that are going to help out LE. I see so many guys just go in for the scoop and not pay any attention to their surroundings. LE can be a block away and they're watching everything. Those guys are just easy pickings. LE just waits for her to get picked up and go in for the arrest. Its all the guys fault for not paying attention. As far as the increasing phone calls well, Fatima isn't what she once was. I noticed the last time I was with her that her looks have gone down hill. Her body was arlight but I did notice that her pussy lips were beginning to hang a bit. She's not as tight as she once was. She's definately not the best looking girl on the street and guys are willing to pass on her to look for the next great thing. As time goes on she's going to find herself on the corner longer and longer before she gets picked up. Her regulars aren't going to be as eager to pick up their phones when she calls and she's just going to be SOL.

  9. #6507
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been scooping known commodities here such as Brandi, Melanie, Emily and the like, but sampled the Unicorn this morning for the first time. Had no idea about all the controversy until I got home today. At any rate, scooped her at her usual spot at about 8. Cruised for a min and parked for a nice quick BBBJCIM for 30. No issues and didn't notice any LEO presence and had a very fun morning! Maybe I just got lucky, but she didn't seem shady or sketchy at all, and was a real sweetheart as has been previously noted.

  10. #6506

    Look

    If you want to catch fish, you go to where the fish are. If you are LEO and you want mongers' cars, you stake out the SW who is attracting the most mongers. She works the same area day after day and they know it.

    Why would they bother to arrest her? You think they want to take their most attractive bait off the street for a few months? Better to leave her out there and take her customers' rides.

  11. #6505

    J-lo

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the forum, Stalker.

    I scooped Jaelin once more since I wrote this report, and even though that date was better overall than this reported one, not much had changed. Last month, I spotted her near Mickey Ds on the Ave, and she was sober and was wearing a flower in her hair. Score! She still has a sweet tight perky little body, but her skin now has those spotty blemishes. Oh well. The oral is more generous than the FS, which she honestly hates doing. Every time I would try to put it in, she would contort herself so that I would have a hard time. Then she would get snippy and complain that I was taking too long. Eventually, she realized that I wasn't going to give up trying and she allowed it to happen. I'm sorry, but that girl's still got one hell of a damn good snapper, and her orgasms are real and make it worth my while.

    However, I'm with you on the "be smart and careful" tip. She doesn't enjoy at least one half of her job, which means that she may take advantage if you're a newbie and want to bang her. I must be getting over pretty easy with her. Hmm?

    But this time, I'm truthful in saying this: I won't be repeating for a while. And she's been out on the Ave a lot lately too. So here's what I've been doing: I see her, I wave. End of story.
    One thing to be careful with about j-lo is, while she is giving you a BJ she normally has an open knife in her hand. I caught a glimps of it years ago when the light reflected off it. It is for her own protection but it made me worry about getting my junk cut off.

    Be safe.

  12. #6504

    We should get a recruiter

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT  [View Original Post]
    Because these girls are looking like hell in the light of day.
    Kinda like stocking a pond with fish. Fresh, clean talent would be nice.

    BTW someone posted a few weeks ago about halfway houses. A PM on where to find these friendly places would be appreciated. Drove past two last week but no apparent activity.

  13. #6503

    Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT  [View Original Post]
    Because these girls are looking like hell in the light of day.

    Rolled through the triangle Tuesday morning and spotted a few veterns of the trades, all have been mentioned here before. Crystal. 25 plus years out there. Just a slob these days, but maybe its your thing. Heather, looking anorexic, dope sick, and dirty faced with sores on her face. Never could suck a dick anyways. Check the old reports. Another brunette, think it may have been Aleisha, but in a hurry and even she looked a bit haggard. Caught sight of perhaps the best prospect, another blonde on woodbine that had potential but was more interested in her phone. Snapped a pic, have to upload it later.

    Tuesday night back on the eastside caught sight of two 20 something blondes working 8 just west of gratiot. Not familiar with these two but one was definitely doable and the other would work for a drain and go. Leo was aware though and lurking about the side streets.

    Quick roll down the R the same night and the only thing spotted was steakknife. Gave me a look like she wanted to kick my arse and I had to laugh.

    Stay safe brothers.
    Lots of ladies still making the rounds daily in the Triangle, but to my knowledge Aleisha is not among them. She is looking GREAT these days, and is operating from her phone at an undisclosed location outside the hood. I need to scrape together a donation for her rent fund soon.

  14. #6502

    Calm Down

    It seems everybody has been drinking paranoia juice lately. There is a new police chief (with a very high salary) trying to justify his hiring. You have a lot of new development going up and around in certain areas so they are trying to change the element of the crime level. Just like any other time it will die down and things will go back to the way it was. When it gets crazy on the street I always have a few ATFS that work out of their own place never the streets. I go to them until the heat is off. But just hang in there guys and be careful of the direction your one eyed friend points you in LOL. Oh yeah not taken up for Fatima or any other girl out there but getting a monger popped for twenty bucks and a walk away doesn't help them. Remember they have a daily candy habit they have to feed, and depending on the girl that might be more than what you make in a week. I have had females wave me off and warn me about Leo so it kind of work both ways. I am always leery of the new girl to the tracks stick to my regulars until I get info. Just like scouting out an area for a quicky, get as much info on the new chick as possible before approach. My fellow mongers be careful, safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #6501

    Leo's green ford

    I was on the Ave today, sitting in the Telway with two non uniformed leos, when they left I was behind them when they busted a lurker going for a scoop, they are using a beat up looking green Ford Grand Marques. Keep an eye out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape