Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6502

    Calm Down

    It seems everybody has been drinking paranoia juice lately. There is a new police chief (with a very high salary) trying to justify his hiring. You have a lot of new development going up and around in certain areas so they are trying to change the element of the crime level. Just like any other time it will die down and things will go back to the way it was. When it gets crazy on the street I always have a few ATFS that work out of their own place never the streets. I go to them until the heat is off. But just hang in there guys and be careful of the direction your one eyed friend points you in LOL. Oh yeah not taken up for Fatima or any other girl out there but getting a monger popped for twenty bucks and a walk away doesn't help them. Remember they have a daily candy habit they have to feed, and depending on the girl that might be more than what you make in a week. I have had females wave me off and warn me about Leo so it kind of work both ways. I am always leery of the new girl to the tracks stick to my regulars until I get info. Just like scouting out an area for a quicky, get as much info on the new chick as possible before approach. My fellow mongers be careful, safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #6501

    Leo's green ford

    I was on the Ave today, sitting in the Telway with two non uniformed leos, when they left I was behind them when they busted a lurker going for a scoop, they are using a beat up looking green Ford Grand Marques. Keep an eye out.

  3. #6500

    Jaelin

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the forum, Stalker.

    I scooped Jaelin once more since I wrote this report, and even though that date was better overall than this reported one, not much had changed. Last month, I spotted her near Mickey Ds on the Ave, and she was sober and was wearing a flower in her hair. Score! She still has a sweet tight perky little body, but her skin now has those spotty blemishes. Oh well. The oral is more generous than the FS, which she honestly hates doing. Every time I would try to put it in, she would contort herself so that I would have a hard time. Then she would get snippy and complain that I was taking too long. Eventually, she realized that I wasn't going to give up trying and she allowed it to happen. I'm sorry, but that girl's still got one hell of a damn good snapper, and her orgasms are real and make it worth my while.

    However, I'm with you on the "be smart and careful" tip. She doesn't enjoy at least one half of her job, which means that she may take advantage if you're a newbie and want to bang her. I must be getting over pretty easy with her. Hmm?

    But this time, I'm truthful in saying this: I won't be repeating for a while. And she's been out on the Ave a lot lately too. So here's what I've been doing: I see her, I wave. End of story.
    Yes the snapper is good when you can get it, been there a number of times, now not sure if I would go there, however when I say be carefull its because she is quite the ripoff artist, she will steal from you if the chance arrises, I am talking from experience. Just be wary. Happy hunting!

  4. #6499

    Fatima

    Saw her just last week, read all the drama here. I'd ask her about it, but the number I have isn't working. Anyone have working digits?

  5. #6498

    Adding to this

    Been doing some recon in that area, late night / early morning, with the Ave being pretty much a no-fly zone. A couple Wednesdays ago, Mc6 was hopping with all kinds of a flavor before midnight, even after the rain started falling, pretty much right until our uncles from both sides of the family started rolling in for the last callers. And that's been about it. I've seen a couple strolling along Tele since then, one night with some less-than-doables by the gas station at the corner, but otherwise it's looked pretty dead in the dark hours. My guess is just because the lack of traffic makes it not worth the chance of getting popped.

  6. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Well you got lucky. I have to say something sounds a bit strange with this situation though. I saw Fatima hanging out wide open from 6-8pm yesterday right at the gas station. I saw another blonde who was much more attractive than Fatima strolling 8 and R. The whole situation just seemed too good to be true. The bonde quickly disappeared and I saw LEO with a truck pulled over minutes later. What are the chances Fatima has a gig with LEO for situations like this? Get paid by LEO to take down Johns without her reputation taking any hit?

    I know everyone on here just thinks Fatima is absolutely the ultimate angel and quite frankly I think it's blinding people. The streets are taking a toll for sure as her looks aren't near what they were (again I will get blasted for this as everyone can't stand any negative talk about her). But how is it, the hottest thing on the R (the hottest stroll) able to freely make her strolls daily, be picked up as she has the most attention, and isn't getting busted EVER? She hasn't disappeared to rehab, jail, or had anything happen outside of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has another hustle with leo going. I am not saying she does, but wouldn't be surprised.

    I think the only reason you got let go was because it obviously looked like you had money, you weren't really caught in any act. Your story was legit enough to where it would be a waste of time to have to go to court over it. Fatima also just had "no problem" just being left in the notell without having gotten her candy money? I am just not buying how sweet and innocent she is as she is surviving the hardest stroll and not having any LEO problems and stands out in broad daylight for hours.
    She might have been given a deal she couldn't refuse. I've heard of the cops that make girls lure in johns and they swoop in to make a arrest. Dpd / Wayne co. Sheriff is nothing more than revenue agents. There was 6 shootings last weekend, where's all the LEO attention on that?

    Managed to pick up Jordan, she post mainly on Backpage and walks Gratiot so I was damn lucky to get her before she left for Cali. 3 Jacksons for half / half with a decent body and a flirty but out of place dress on the track. Well thats it, I'm off the tracks, its getting too hot for me!

  7. #6496
    Quote Originally Posted by Done W SW  [View Original Post]
    File this under "this is what happens when you are stupid."

    After having a beer at Centerfolds I decided to head downtown for dinner. I took jr south to 6 mile just window shop, I almost never pick up SW. I saw Fatima at the gas station and figured WTF? I was driving the most obnoxiously out of place car on earth but I don't think that was my undoing. Just picking her up out in the open at the corner of jr and 6 was obvious enough.

    The first of two things I did right was when she asked if I wanted to park or go to a motel I decided the car would stand out way too much on a side street so headed a nearby short stay. As we parked Fatima was a bit worried about a black SUV that may have followed. At first it didn't pull in so we thought we were okay A minute later it pulled in and parked on the other side of the lot. It just sat there, no one got out. Fatima said don't worry, if they were going to bust you they already would have.

    We went into the lobby to get a room and I am watching this SUV with tinted windows and no one is getting out. Second good decision was I decided to abort. I gave left her there (she was fine with that) , got in my car and pulled away. The SUV didn't move until I was pulling onto Woodward. Then it followed me from a distance. I was hoping this was going to be a case of the police following you out of the hood but right before jumping on the freeway a regular DPD lit me up.

    I started with "she asked me for a ride to her hotel, that's all" and the UC from the SUV was like "bullshit, why did you go into the lobby with her then? You saw me and got spooked and took off" I told him I made a bad decision and decided not to go through with it and he told me to tell the truth and I could walk or lie and I would go to jail. I think because I didn't do anything with her and was scared shitless he let me go with a warning. If we had parked and he rolled up on us I'm sure my car would be gone and I would be in Jail.

    FYI, she left her phone in my car. It was out of minutes anyway so don't bother trying to call it. I am going to swing by later and if I see her I will give it back (very carefully). If senior members with a documented history of seeing her (e. G. MichiganDL) know a better way of getting it to her PM me.
    OMG talk about being lucky. I am thinking the Unicorn might have to be put on my DNC list. I must have seen her right after you. I had cruised around the R for a while looking for her or some others I knew. I was turning around at the gas station at 6 and suddenly I see the Unicorn. I bet she had just walked back. Anyway I thought I was lucky but just as I picked her up, I saw what I remembered to be a DPD car coming southbound. It is the one that looks like it shouldn't be on the road. Anyway I was like crap, I looked in my mirror and saw it do a turn around. I cut down one of the side streets and told her to get out. She was like,"it's cool. The cop is Albainian. He won't do anything". I was like F that. Get out. She told me she had just lost her phone (initially thought she had sold it for a fix but now I know the truth) got her out, and got out of there before I could get pinched.

    Seems to me that they have her on their radar at least. But knowing what happened to you and what almost happened to me is a bad thing. Buyer beware!

  8. #6495

    Mr. Skully

    Well I know your posts and respect your game so I am thinking my spidey senses are pretty accurate on this one. I'm sure she will be fine with some of her regulars. Just be careful because as well as you may be treating her. She might get an even better proposition that you don't even know about. Be careful.

    "Saw Fatima thurs AM talking to two dark colored crown vics near the gas station on my first pass through. After they leave I eventually swoop in to the gas station to get something to drink. While walking to the door she asked if I wanted a date. I told her I would be back in a minute. She decided to follow me in and got all pushy about dating her. Saying we could go to a short stay or she had some where. I asked her why the cops were talking to her and she claimed that there was a shooting but no one was killed and they were questioning her. She wasn't tweaking or anything but she made me uncomfortable. I have never dated Fatima and likely never will."

  9. #6494

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    Saying that she's been texting me nearly every day for a. Week. It just seems strange
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Well you got lucky. I have to say something sounds a bit strange with this situation though. I saw Fatima hanging out wide open from 6-8pm yesterday right at the gas station. I saw another blonde who was much more attractive than Fatima strolling 8 and R. The whole situation just seemed too good to be true. The bonde quickly disappeared and I saw LEO with a truck pulled over minutes later. What are the chances Fatima has a gig with LEO for situations like this? Get paid by LEO to take down Johns without her reputation taking any hit?

    I know everyone on here just thinks Fatima is absolutely the ultimate angel and quite frankly I think it's blinding people. The streets are taking a toll for sure as her looks aren't near what they were (again I will get blasted for this as everyone can't stand any negative talk about her). But how is it, the hottest thing on the R (the hottest stroll) able to freely make her strolls daily, be picked up as she has the most attention, and isn't getting busted EVER? She hasn't disappeared to rehab, jail, or had anything happen outside of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has another hustle with leo going. I am not saying she does, but wouldn't be surprised.

    I think the only reason you got let go was because it obviously looked like you had money, you weren't really caught in any act. Your story was legit enough to where it would be a waste of time to have to go to court over it. Fatima also just had "no problem" just being left in the notell without having gotten her candy money? I am just not buying how sweet and innocent she is as she is surviving the hardest stroll and not having any LEO problems and stands out in broad daylight for hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Done W SW  [View Original Post]
    File this under "this is what happens when you are stupid."

    After having a beer at Centerfolds I decided to head downtown for dinner. I took jr south to 6 mile just window shop, I almost never pick up SW. I saw Fatima at the gas station and figured WTF? I was driving the most obnoxiously out of place car on earth but I don't think that was my undoing. Just picking her up out in the open at the corner of jr and 6 was obvious enough.

    The first of two things I did right was when she asked if I wanted to park or go to a motel I decided the car would stand out way too much on a side street so headed a nearby short stay. As we parked Fatima was a bit worried about a black SUV that may have followed. At first it didn't pull in so we thought we were okay A minute later it pulled in and parked on the other side of the lot. It just sat there, no one got out. Fatima said don't worry, if they were going to bust you they already would have.

    We went into the lobby to get a room and I am watching this SUV with tinted windows and no one is getting out. Second good decision was I decided to abort. I gave left her there (she was fine with that) , got in my car and pulled away. The SUV didn't move until I was pulling onto Woodward. Then it followed me from a distance. I was hoping this was going to be a case of the police following you out of the hood but right before jumping on the freeway a regular DPD lit me up.

    I started with "she asked me for a ride to her hotel, that's all" and the UC from the SUV was like "bullshit, why did you go into the lobby with her then? You saw me and got spooked and took off" I told him I made a bad decision and decided not to go through with it and he told me to tell the truth and I could walk or lie and I would go to jail. I think because I didn't do anything with her and was scared shitless he let me go with a warning. If we had parked and he rolled up on us I'm sure my car would be gone and I would be in Jail.

    FYI, she left her phone in my car. It was out of minutes anyway so don't bother trying to call it. I am going to swing by later and if I see her I will give it back (very carefully). If senior members with a documented history of seeing her (e. G. MichiganDL) know a better way of getting it to her PM me.
    Saw Fatima thurs AM talking to two dark colored crown vics near the gas station on my first pass through. After they leave I eventually swoop in to the gas station to get something to drink. While walking to the door she asked if I wanted a date. I told her I would be back in a minute. She decided to follow me in and got all pushy about dating her. Saying we could go to a short stay or she had some where. I asked her why the cops were talking to her and she claimed that there was a shooting but no one was killed and they were questioning her. She wasn't tweaking or anything but she made me uncomfortable. I have never dated Fatima and likely never will.

  10. #6493

    A few things

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Well you got lucky. I have to say something sounds a bit strange with this situation though. I saw Fatima hanging out wide open from 6-8pm yesterday right at the gas station. I saw another blonde who was much more attractive than Fatima strolling 8 and R. The whole situation just seemed too good to be true. The bonde quickly disappeared and I saw LEO with a truck pulled over minutes later. What are the chances Fatima has a gig with LEO for situations like this? Get paid by LEO to take down Johns without her reputation taking any hit?

    I know everyone on here just thinks Fatima is absolutely the ultimate angel and quite frankly I think it's blinding people. The streets are taking a toll for sure as her looks aren't near what they were (again I will get blasted for this as everyone can't stand any negative talk about her). But how is it, the hottest thing on the R (the hottest stroll) able to freely make her strolls daily, be picked up as she has the most attention, and isn't getting busted EVER? She hasn't disappeared to rehab, jail, or had anything happen outside of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has another hustle with leo going. I am not saying she does, but wouldn't be surprised.

    I think the only reason you got let go was because it obviously looked like you had money, you weren't really caught in any act. Your story was legit enough to where it would be a waste of time to have to go to court over it. Fatima also just had "no problem" just being left in the notell without having gotten her candy money? I am just not buying how sweet and innocent she is as she is surviving the hardest stroll and not having any LEO problems and stands out in broad daylight for hours.
    1) Fatima is the one who alerted me that we may have been followed. This guy wasn't right behind us, that was a good observation. If she hadn't told me than we probably would have gone on to the room and things would have ended far worse for me. You could say it was too good of an observation but if she was working with the cops there would be no reason for her to tell me.

    2) I did give her 20 bucks and the motel was only about 3 blocks from her corner. That would explain why she wasn't pissed. Coincidentally the cop did ask me if she was pissed when I left.

    3) Good point about her never getting hassled by the cops. I got popped at 6:30. If she kept on working until 8:00 that shows the cops are ignoring / tolerating her and going after the Johns. I wonder if anyone else got popped?

    In the end I realize I was very fortunate. My screen name pretty much sums it up, I won't be picking SWs anytime soon. I just hope the cops don't start raiding the strip clubs again.

  11. #6492

    Wrong file

    Quote Originally Posted by Done W SW  [View Original Post]
    File this under "this is what happens when you are stupid."

    After having a beer at Centerfolds I decided to head downtown for dinner. I took jr south to 6 mile just window shop, I almost never pick up SW. I saw Fatima at the gas station and figured WTF? I was driving the most obnoxiously out of place car on earth but I don't think that was my undoing. Just picking her up out in the open at the corner of jr and 6 was obvious enough.

    The first of two things I did right was when she asked if I wanted to park or go to a motel I decided the car would stand out way too much on a side street so headed a nearby short stay. As we parked Fatima was a bit worried about a black SUV that may have followed. At first it didn't pull in so we thought we were okay A minute later it pulled in and parked on the other side of the lot. It just sat there, no one got out. Fatima said don't worry, if they were going to bust you they already would have.

    We went into the lobby to get a room and I am watching this SUV with tinted windows and no one is getting out. Second good decision was I decided to abort. I gave left her there (she was fine with that) , got in my car and pulled away. The SUV didn't move until I was pulling onto Woodward. Then it followed me from a distance. I was hoping this was going to be a case of the police following you out of the hood but right before jumping on the freeway a regular DPD lit me up.

    I started with "she asked me for a ride to her hotel, that's all" and the UC from the SUV was like "bullshit, why did you go into the lobby with her then? You saw me and got spooked and took off" I told him I made a bad decision and decided not to go through with it and he told me to tell the truth and I could walk or lie and I would go to jail. I think because I didn't do anything with her and was scared shitless he let me go with a warning. If we had parked and he rolled up on us I'm sure my car would be gone and I would be in Jail.

    FYI, she left her phone in my car. It was out of minutes anyway so don't bother trying to call it. I am going to swing by later and if I see her I will give it back (very carefully). If senior members with a documented history of seeing her (e. G. MichiganDL) know a better way of getting it to her PM me.
    I would file this under,"You lucky bastard!" You may have made all the right moves except one, and it was that ONE wrong move that got you spotted. You'll have to retrace your steps to pinpoint what it may have been. It wasn't Fatima herself BTW. That girl is more paranoid of LE than anybody.

  12. #6491

    Not a J-Lo fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStalker  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for a number of years, and it will always be a bullshit story to get you to feel sorry for her, she will try to use that to her advantage. She will rip you off if you are an easy target, so be smart and carefull with Jalo also known as Jessie.
    Welcome to the forum, Stalker.

    I scooped Jaelin once more since I wrote this report, and even though that date was better overall than this reported one, not much had changed. Last month, I spotted her near Mickey Ds on the Ave, and she was sober and was wearing a flower in her hair. Score! She still has a sweet tight perky little body, but her skin now has those spotty blemishes. Oh well. The oral is more generous than the FS, which she honestly hates doing. Every time I would try to put it in, she would contort herself so that I would have a hard time. Then she would get snippy and complain that I was taking too long. Eventually, she realized that I wasn't going to give up trying and she allowed it to happen. I'm sorry, but that girl's still got one hell of a damn good snapper, and her orgasms are real and make it worth my while.

    However, I'm with you on the "be smart and careful" tip. She doesn't enjoy at least one half of her job, which means that she may take advantage if you're a newbie and want to bang her. I must be getting over pretty easy with her. Hmm?

    But this time, I'm truthful in saying this: I won't be repeating for a while. And she's been out on the Ave a lot lately too. So here's what I've been doing: I see her, I wave. End of story.

  13. #6490
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    I was writing to the person that had the close call. Did you quote the wrong post?
    Yes sorry I quoted on the wrong post

  14. #6489

    Gloria again

    Well I met her again today to try the f. S long story short she had her girlfriend wirh her no intrest to me at all but she waited outside in a car with what looked like to be their old retired pimp they all were high and the two from the car kept knocking on the door at the fuckshack so I couldn't feally get into it plus aunt flow was in town she did offer the back 9 tho for no extra charge she sucked my dick for a really long time with no complaints and her head is dam good but I couldn't finish with all the b.s. I did hit the kitty for a few was pretty loose and I'm well hung but I will try her one more time due to the fact that she's really up front and cool w me. Gave her 30 eventhough there was a lot going on.

  15. #6488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Well you got lucky. I have to say something sounds a bit strange with this situation though. I saw Fatima hanging out wide open from 6-8pm yesterday right at the gas station. I saw another blonde who was much more attractive than Fatima strolling 8 and R. The whole situation just seemed too good to be true. The bonde quickly disappeared and I saw LEO with a truck pulled over minutes later. What are the chances Fatima has a gig with LEO for situations like this? Get paid by LEO to take down Johns without her reputation taking any hit?

    I know everyone on here just thinks Fatima is absolutely the ultimate angel and quite frankly I think it's blinding people. The streets are taking a toll for sure as her looks aren't near what they were (again I will get blasted for this as everyone can't stand any negative talk about her). But how is it, the hottest thing on the R (the hottest stroll) able to freely make her strolls daily, be picked up as she has the most attention, and isn't getting busted EVER? She hasn't disappeared to rehab, jail, or had anything happen outside of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has another hustle with leo going. I am not saying she does, but wouldn't be surprised.

    I think the only reason you got let go was because it obviously looked like you had money, you weren't really caught in any act. Your story was legit enough to where it would be a waste of time to have to go to court over it. Fatima also just had "no problem" just being left in the notell without having gotten her candy money? I am just not buying how sweet and innocent she is as she is surviving the hardest stroll and not having any LEO problems and stands out in broad daylight for hours.
    Saying that she's been texting me nearly every day for a. Week. It just seems strange

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape