Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 32174
-
07-09-13 18:53 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 2686You need to pay attention, and step up your contributions
I wrote very clearly in my post that I USED TO go to these places in the early 2000s, and had inside access for three years. This means my intel is at least 6 years out of date. You didn't see that because all you do is skim the board looking for opportunities to GET more information.
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
For a senior with 27 posts, you have exactly ONE that is an actual report on a girl. Fully 95% of your posts are either asking someone to PM you information, or chiming in that you want to try what someone else had.
Ditch the beggar mindset, go do some legwork, and share your findings with the board.
-
07-09-13 16:08 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 136Stopped by Sunstar but bailed
Called ahead for an appointment this afternoon, was asked if I had been there befor, told the truth "No." But the therapist in the phone still cautiously invited me to stop by. When I get there I find the place, but notice a late model ford silver pick-up truck parked directly across the street, facing their door. A man sitting in the driver seat, showed white in his hair, perhaps older than your average Leo. Could have been nothing, but I turned around and left. I got spooked and bail, better safe than sorry.
-
07-08-13 07:41 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 285Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas.
They're still around but are usually only available to hispanics.
-
07-07-13 17:46 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 57Are these places still around? If so please pm me details on how I can visit. I love Latinas
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 16:57 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 57She sounds like what I need!
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 09:44 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 53Searching problems
Hey, BB, I also have had problems searching these forums for phone numbers and what not. A lot of times our host edits the phone number to leave out digits but I'm not exactly sure why he does that. However, you obviously had no problems, did you search on the phone number or something else? I also don't think the searches go very far backwards in time. 2 years is amazing!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
Exp
-
07-06-13 21:17 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 2686Rookie mistake
How does a senior omit searching the phone number in the forum? I reviewed her over 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1194026
-
07-06-13 21:05 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone got any info on any of these CL therapists?
Feel free to PM. No reviews anywhere and after my last gamble with the new, un-reviewed Thai therapist in Arlington was a bust, I'm afraid to be left still stressed again.
Therapist #1: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...913440809.html
Therapist #2: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...917140636.html
-
07-06-13 19:45 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 705Same experience with the Thai lady
I had the same experience with a Thai 30s lady in NOVA 6 months ago. I can't find her ad anymore. She has her private place in a town house. Charged 120hr for massage. Massage is good. On the flip, she didn't give any extra. I asked her politely for a DIY with her helping. I told her a professional massage is just 60hr, but 120hr there must be more. She told me to respect her (I just asked her if there is any extra, no touching at all) , walked out and left me alone in the room. The thing made me angry is at the end she asked me for tip when I was about leaving. I said no, and she yelled and cursed something in Thai. Total rip-off.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 19:08 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 2686This goes into the "best of" USASG
Somehow, the stories of being pushed / tricked into self-service are always the funniest. You tipped yourself pretty generously for what seems like a quick Nova; was there at least any roaming? :-D
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-13 17:24 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 28Pine / Woodbridge
TOFTT.
Went to Pine today. 80/40.
Average table shower. Massage very poor quality with a quick back rub, fingertip roll and then flip. Slightly above average NoVA. Tried to rush through but I slowed her down. Kept asking how much I was going to tip. Did not allow roaming for what I was willing to put out. About 15 minutes into massage left for 5 minutes and apologized for leaving. Provider 'Kim" 30ish, flat As.
Had me out in and out in about 40 minutes.
So lets see, weak TS, crappy non existent massage and ok tug. And I'm out 1.20. I told her she short changed me on the massage. She said sorry, place was busy, holidays, etc. Perhaps next time.
BS, from the looks of it, I was the only one there. For me, there will be no next time.
I have seen better reports for this place but recommend avoiding this joint. Or choose another provider, not that I had an opportunity.
Stay safe
-
07-05-13 12:15 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 136TOFTT (yes. Again) : "Touches of Thai Yoga" new Thai in Arlington *won't repeat*
This is the ad: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...909391301.html
So I've been on a roll, and had been getting good therapy every time recently, so I decided to push my luck and try this new thai therapist in Arlington. She just opened her studio this week. Researched her phone, no reviews, only previous ads from Maryland, and a couple 1-2 year old ads that suggested I might get the NoVa therapy I needed. Drove to the place, walked in and met a very attractive Thai CMT. Late 30's, medium build, good looking lady. She had me fill out a medical history form, then led me to the massage room and was asked to get ready and keep my underwear on. Got an average, combination Thai massage. Massage was just OK. At the end I asked for a therapeutic technique I needed to relieve some stress I still had, but that technique is not available. Total damage 0. 8 / hr, and 0. 1 tip. I won't repeat, I left still stressed.
-
07-05-13 11:09 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 99Spooked
Been a while since I've posted. Staying away from the K joins lately as they're to much and visited some places that give stretching massages. Really nice and most are pretty (seniors PM).
Side not though, visited a local C place that I used to be a regular at. Weird is all I can saw. Owner pretneded not to remember me. In fact denied knowing me. I didn't push the issue as my spider sense was off the charts. As I was already there and didn't have time to get out but I probably should have done a U turn I decided on 30 min. Provider arrived, standard massage. Was wondering about a finish, or if I could gather intel. She wouldn't provide a finish but gave me oil and told me to do it myself while she watched. Pretty strange. Asked if there had been trouble and she wouldn't answer. The entire time there were other customers arriving. Upon leaving I did a quick search and didn't find any postings for this parlor / spa so my guess is she's spooked by something. So I have been avoiding K spots and hit up a C spot but the grass isn't greener on the other side. Watch yourselves.
-
07-05-13 07:49 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 175New Age Therapy
Hit up a herndon spot. New age spa or something. There are two right next to each other in this business park. This used to be my go to place long time ago. Lady was a bit older but nice smile and kind of cute in her own way. Great, great TS. Everything thing washed. Massage was hard and thorough. Flip was nonrushed massage and explosive. She is a short lady about 5 or 5. 1 feet. I do not get names from providers. Would I go again. In a pinch but not my first start. There was another girl there who sounded cute in the hallway. Someone can report on that one.
-
07-04-13 09:41 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 1991Not really a tease
Just a quick response to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea. Jin massages the front of the body thoroughly but, IMHO, there's no intent to tease. Of course, if you go in there hoping for extras, then some of her massage moves may come across as a tease.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
I've had some frustrating tease experiences at other places, usually Russian joints, where the masseuse brushes junior and the boys quite a bit but then acts surprised when something more is expected. There's absolutely none of that with Jin, just a strong, thorough, professional massage.
And it's not for lack of asking, because like you I've asked several times. But I finally decided to accept it for what it is and enjoy a great massage.











Reply With Quote






