Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6457

    LE Info

    Two LE's in uniform, was telling the owner of the Westminster store, they were going to clean up his lot at nite. Too much traffic. They were driving an unmarked gray Impala. I also 'heard', as a crackdown on violence the 'raid' days may be back. So if possible, don't give the girls rides to the candy store, or pick them up from their 'houses'.

    On a side note, saw the Uni walkin away from the gs, I cut in the gs to turn around and scoop her, and she was gone that damn fast. My luck.

  2. #6456

    Dressing up

    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop  [View Original Post]
    About the only girl out there I've seen is on JR and thats Halo, always dressed to the nines includeing high heels that I've no idea how she can wear all day. To bad she's so F*ed up in the head
    Don't forget Melissa on the R. She is always tarted up when I see her, with the fishnet body stockings, high heels, mini skirts, etc.

  3. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop  [View Original Post]
    About the only girl out there I've seen is on JR and thats Halo, always dressed to the nines includeing high heels that I've no idea how she can wear all day. To bad she's so F*ed up in the head
    I miss the corridor most of all from mid 80s to early 90s I practically lived down there and yes there was no mistake on who was who.

  4. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I do not know how many of you take the Ave into work in the morning. This morning I spotted on the Ave at 810 west of Mickey D's a healthy but not fat D chested walker wearing black. Someone swooped in and grabbed her before I could react. It was nice to see non zombies out there.
    All I ever see on the Ave is Zombies generally around 10:00 am to 1:00 pm is my most convenient trolling time (I am in sales) and GR / Tele is not much better whish I could get out at night!

  5. #6453

    Well Dressed

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I miss the good ol' days when hookers were in uniform up and down Woodward. 8 Mile and especially Cass Corridor.

    They dressed and acted the part, just like in the movies. They were in. Gasp! Dresses and miniskirts and heels. And when you took them to the notels they had on garter belts to hold up their real stockings. Now, almost all look like street urchins from a Dickens Victorian novel.

    You didn't have to look close and figure out if they were working or just hanging out like today. They were bold and getting right up in your business, like the HBO documentaries, Hookers on the Point. There used to be a little boulevard turn- around off Woodward south of McNichols by the Powerhouse that you would turn onto and they would swarm your car and you would take your pick of the litter. Those girls were seriously into their work and were great fun. Sure they did drugs, but that wasn't their primary motive. Many lived outside the city and came to the tracks to earn their wage and then return home. They commuted to Detroit for work just like the rest of the suburbanites.
    About the only girl out there I've seen is on JR and thats Halo, always dressed to the nines includeing high heels that I've no idea how she can wear all day. To bad she's so F*ed up in the head

  6. #6452

    Sounds like Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I do not know how many of you take the Ave into work in the morning. This morning I spotted on the Ave at 810 west of Mickey D's a healthy but not fat D chested walker wearing black. Someone swooped in and grabbed her before I could react. It was nice to see non zombies out there.
    If she had long straight blonde hair down to the middle of her back it was zoey. I picked up a girl with that body type you described the other day while I was at work. She was wearing a black shirt with very short shorts on. She doesn't look like a street walker at all. I was pleasantly surprised when she got in. 1/2 & 1/2 for .35

  7. #6451

    Wow a healthy one with a chest

    I do not know how many of you take the Ave into work in the morning. This morning I spotted on the Ave at 810 west of Mickey D's a healthy but not fat D chested walker wearing black. Someone swooped in and grabbed her before I could react. It was nice to see non zombies out there.

  8. #6450

    Exactly! Dress the part!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    A girl on the ave told me last year that when she wears a hot dress guys will talk to her and pass because they think she is a decoy. She was like "WTF, you won't pick me up because I am too good looking?"
    Damn, I miss the good ol' days when hookers were in uniform up and down Woodward. 8 Mile and especially Cass Corridor.

    They dressed and acted the part, just like in the movies. They were in. Gasp! Dresses and miniskirts and heels. And when you took them to the notels they had on garter belts to hold up their real stockings. Now, almost all look like street urchins from a Dickens Victorian novel.

    You didn't have to look close and figure out if they were working or just hanging out like today. They were bold and getting right up in your business, like the HBO documentaries, Hookers on the Point. There used to be a little boulevard turn- around off Woodward south of McNichols by the Powerhouse that you would turn onto and they would swarm your car and you would take your pick of the litter. Those girls were seriously into their work and were great fun. Sure they did drugs, but that wasn't their primary motive. Many lived outside the city and came to the tracks to earn their wage and then return home. They commuted to Detroit for work just like the rest of the suburbanites.

  9. #6449

    Alli on the ave

    While making my early morning rounds over the weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting alli for the first time. This is the new petite alli not the old geriatric but still fuckable allie. This alli is about 5'3 early 20's, strawberry blondeish hair, and maybe 100. Alli is probably the nicest SW that I have run across. We went to an undisclosed location so I could get a suky fuky for 40 buky + tip. Very cute and petite. Needs to put on 10-15 pounds, not concentration camp thin but a lot of loose skin in belly area. She would be a knockout if she spent a week at golden corral. A real sweetheart and a pleasure to bone. If you date her, bring her a sammich along with a good penile protein shake. She has no phone but you can find her around telway. I will date her every time I see her.

    I forgot to mention last weekend that I picked up Lexi on the ave again for the second time. Hsw, I reviewed her about 5 weeks ago, nice body. Not bad but better providers are out there. A worthwhile cum dumpster, but that all. I forgot to mention it because it wasn't that great this time.

  10. #6448

    Shannon Banana

    I picked up her and her girlfriend called Paradise.

    Both agreed to give BJ, but than her girlfriend acted funny.

    So with Shannon she gave me a BBBJ till completion.

    Picked her up on Warren / Southfield.

    Droped her at 75 & Clark.

  11. #6447

    Swd

    Would like to say that enforcement activity in SWD seems pretty calm lately. Either this means that some perps have been caught, or that this is this mysterious eye of the storm. New chief in town so who really knows.

    Saw my Ave ATF this weekend and had a blast. Dropped her off on the Ave, saw a couple other SWs but kept in rolling. Not a single blue and white in sight.

    Still I would always stress that you cruise with caution, and please report your sightings. Thanks.

  12. #6446

    Mimi on Fort Today

    It was raining hard around 2 pm and I was headed home so I thought I would check out fort street. Saw Mimi an older black walker, tall. 130 ibs.e just off Military, west of fort.

    Since it was raining I got the half-off discount for a BJ. It was covered but she sucked on it a long time and gave an excellent job with no complaints. Acted normal and was thankful for my company.

    Says she does greek too! Damage was $12 since I gave her some change. No LE today and none for last three days.

    Peace

  13. #6445

    Rachel

    I got a decent BBBJ from this everyday girl (thin 5'5", WSW, early30's, sort of cute but street-worn, shortish red hair today, almost always tucked under a hat) on JC about a month ago and figured I wouldn't repeat. But as a whim today, after driving past and waving to her on the way to Hamtown for an errand, I scooped her on my way back. She appreciated the scoop and happily promised me the best BJ I've ever had. She might have delivered. Lots of wet DT, with neck-twisting gyrations, tongue rolling, BLS, looking up at me, loud moaning, FIV, you name it. And finished with a nice clean swallow. I mentioned FS next time and she says that would be fun and asked if I am into games. Games? I may or may not let you guys know what those are. LOL

  14. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Kelly, Rose and Pam sound like Jumbo girls, I think Kelly was the good looking one, Rose was tall, about 6 feet, and Pam always wore black stockings to cover her needle marks on her legs.
    You are exactly right on I remember like it was yesterday, I just wish there was a "toy store" like that these days life was easy!

  15. #6443

    Kelly

    I was on fort street last night and there were a shit load of girls out walking the streets. Between 2 and 4 am I must have seen a dozen different girls out walking the streets. I spotted this brunette in a white shirt and dark blue jeans standing out on the corner of campbell across the street from the party store. She looked alight so I decided to do the scoop. When she got in her face wasn't that great, but it wasn't that bad either. I could see she's been on the streets for a while but the streets haven't ruined her. With her clothes on at least she has a nice looking body. I Never saw her naked. She was telling me that she worked michigan ave for several years. After some small talk I decided not to get and room and to just get some road head. I offered up. 10 for head and she agreed. I just cruised around while she sucked my cock. I busted a fat load in her mouth then dropped her off at the party store. Oh, and for those of you who I used to troll with. I got my old job back in the city of Detoit on a part time basis. You guys know what that means. If you guys ever want to hook up and do some trolling with me just let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape