Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7023
    Not even one good MP in herndon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicks  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your response, any good one in Herndon / Chantilly area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Cao Dung (say it aloud) Day Spa. Hot foot soak, almost full-body massage (everything but front of torso).

    This is the place that puts up the signs along Route 7 and 234. They also have a location at Eden Center.

    Not a prayer of getting Nova, so don't bother making your masseuse angry by asking. Tip 10-20 if you're happy with the service.

    (703) 354-3555.

    Also, see my review below about Norma CMT. There's a matter-of-fact Nova included in the excellent massage, but she can skip it if you really don't want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all, not looking for NOVA this time. Where do you go if all you want is an excellent massage, at a reasonable price. Anyone got any recommendations?

    Feel free to PM me too. Thanks!

  2. #7022
    Mugshots are more common now, no need to feel bad about it. Conviction only matters & its price for foolishness. If you are at wrong place at wrong time, you could be arrested for suspicion. My manager had DUI mugshot in 2002, it's still online, he doesn't care about it. My name & pic are in Facebook to yahoo, it will always be there with all other junk data. Data is cheap now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Forum rules prohibit naming individuals arrested for nonviolent hobby related charges, so as onot to embarrass them further. There's nothing against naming people arrested for violent and predatory crimes.

    As Jackson and A2 write when deleting reports containing names of hobbyists and providers: "Posting the names, mugshots (etc) of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people."

    Kedrick Evans used fake FBI credentials to rape a massage parlor girl, and deserves all the contempt in the world.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...ca8_story.html

  3. #7021

    You can write out his full name here

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bombay  [View Original Post]
    Man Arrested for Impersonating FBI Agent.

    Mason Police District – In May, police began receiving reports from employees of local massage parlors that a customer had on more than one occasion, displayed what he claimed were law enforcement credentials from the FBI. At least one employee alleged that this same suspect sexually assaulted her on June 24.

    On June 25, police arrested Kedrick xxxx. 48, of xxxxxxxx Drive in Lorton, and charged him with abduction, sexual battery and two counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.
    Forum rules prohibit naming individuals arrested for nonviolent hobby related charges, so as not to embarrass them further. There's nothing against naming people arrested for violent and predatory crimes.

    As Jackson and A2 write when deleting reports containing names of hobbyists and providers: "Posting the names, mugshots (etc) of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people."

    Kedrick Evans used fake FBI credentials to rape a massage parlor girl, and deserves all the contempt in the world.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...ca8_story.html

  4. #7020

    First post

    First post, started reading a year ago, then took a long break. Got back in a few months ago, and just here to share intel.

    First, the old. From a year ago, first AMP experience for me. The place in Herndon that's constantly changing it's name, but not it's Bond, James Bond related number. The location is fairly exposed, nestled among office buildings at the end of a two story complex. Always ended up with the same therapist, but I know there were two working at times. After 3rd visit, after establishing myself as a regular and generous tipper, indulged in the TS. Nothing to compare it to at the time, in hindsight 7/10 for NoVA. Though I always arrived freshly showered, I discovered that after she showered me, she was much more adventurous. Life happened after that and I lost interest other than when I traveled.

    A couple of months ago I noticed the Center in R was advertising again, and I recalled the rumors of outstanding, young attendants shortly before they closed a year ago. I had an excuse to park at a nearby office complex and walk over once a week. It's also located in an office complex, but that is empty on the weekends, except early in the morning. Standard two door, ring the bell, but with pleasant system that lets you see if anyone is outside the first door. MMS walked me too a room, but needed 15 minutes. Imagine my surprise when a pretty, athletic, shapely, and well endowed therapist entered. Probably mid-late 30's, but in very good shape. Wandered over for a very invigorating TS, probably 9/10 (NoVA scale). The TS promised a most relaxing TM. Lots of teasing before the flip and a perfect build up after, followed by more TM that focused on exercising all of the joints and stretching the tendons. I think the quality of the TM was on par with high end vanilla massage at local salons ranging $$-$$$. I happily tipped .8 to establish our new friendship. Feel free to berate me for over tipping, the quality of the TM was worth a lot more.

    The next 2 weeks were the same, though 3rd visit drew a different therapist, though not as pretty she compensated with encouragement.

    The 4th trip was a few weeks later, but early in the morning. Got a new therapist, but lack luster results. I'd happily go back, if I was confident of getting the 1st therapist. I'll give it another shot in a few weeks and see if the results return.

    Seniors, PM me for details, I'm trying to not overshare here in public.

  5. #7019

    FS MP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Asslover101  [View Original Post]
    Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.
    I recommend BKK. About 24 hours by plane. Closer to home. Perhaps RTFF.

  6. #7018

    Looking for a FS massage

    Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.

  7. #7017

    Looking for a full service massage

    Hey I'm new to the massage parlor's I did the backpage escort a couple of times and had to walk out all switch and bait any one know of a massage parlor that will let you do anything and everything to them you know full body to body contact and very open minded.

  8. #7016

    RE: Not Cool

    Mason district covers Annandale and evirons. I wonder which parlors he was at? Might be a good time to stay away from them as the police might show up to interview the girls for new otr additional info.

  9. #7015

    TOFTT: Very good NOVA therapy by independent massage therapist.

    I visited an independent massage therapist yesterday. K-lady in her 30's, a bit on the thick side, but still ok, not bad looking. She's an independent therapists with a comfortable and clean massage studio in her apartment in Tyson's, safe area with ample parking.

    Got about 30 mins of a very good massage, then the flip for 25 minutes dedicated to the NOVA therapy. She builds up to the NoVa very slowly, and deliberately keeps you on the edge for a while which ultimately produces a very powerful stress release. Wow, haven't felt such a strong release of stress with any other therapist...it has to do with all the time she takes to build up the tension, literally half the time is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. $1. 2 / hr, no tipping needed. Only negative is that I was in and out in a little under the hour, but I would repeat!

    Seniors may PM for more details.

  10. #7014

    Didn't think NOVA therapy could be had at Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    It is.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.
    I visited the place once, a long time ago, and I wasn't offered a TS. Also, on the flip no therapy was hinted or offered, so I discreetly requested the therapy I needed but I was told No. I've also recall reading other reports that coincide with my experience, so I had written off Swan as a legit place and switched to visiting the Chinese Place in the same office park. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by The Nub; 06-28-13 at 08:19. Reason: sp

  11. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.

    "Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"

    "Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"

    How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?
    I wrote this in hurry. Anyway, I think most of you can understand what I meant. I forgot the rule of thumb. Don't let the girl see too much money in your wallet. She will try to take the most of it. Besides being greedy, this girl is very open and easy. Licking, touching everywhere is OK. It is almost 1hr including TS.

  12. #7012

    Check your English and autocorrect, friend

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.
    I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.

    "Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"

    "Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"

    How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?

  13. #7011

    Not cool

    Man Arrested for Impersonating FBI Agent.

    Mason Police District – In May, police began receiving reports from employees of local massage parlors that a customer had on more than one occasion, displayed what he claimed were law enforcement credentials from the FBI. At least one employee alleged that this same suspect sexually assaulted her on June 24.

    Using leads and information provided by the victims, investigators were able to identify a suspect and determined he was not employed with the FBI. On June 25, police arrested Kedrick xxxx. 48, of xxxxxxxx Drive in Lorton, and charged him with abduction, sexual battery and two counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.

    Investigators believe there may potentially be more victims and urge anyone with information regarding this case to come forward.

  14. #7010

    Swan? Really? Wow

    I remember Swan (previously Eagle?). One of my earliest ventures (enjoyable). First place I ever visited when the technician asked for additional tip (50% more than standard. I declined) but it was years ago. I see the ad mentions shower. As I recall a non-very roomy self-service shower with a floor drain. But, then again as in all things.

    YMMV A lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    It is.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.

  15. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued by this early 20's therapist with a "wonderful body" but for the life of me I can't figure out the Spa in question. This young lady could be a nice break from our NOVA grannies for a standard tip. If anyone knows what place this is please PM.
    It is http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape