Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,211 to 27,225 of 28284
-
06-30-13 02:55 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 266CIM, COF friendly?
Is she okay with COF / CIM?
Originally Posted by Bill Ho
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 14:51 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sweet Nicole
You know that she works out of her home, not a Hotel, right? Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Meme2200
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 07:45 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 216I must have been half sleep when I wrote that.
Originally Posted by Meme2200
[View Original Post]
Update: I would love to go see her and have some fun. But I had a really bad experience on that side of town once, so I don't go to that side of town anymore.
-
06-28-13 00:41 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 216Sweet.
I would love to go see her and have some fun. I had a really bad experience on that area once, so I don't go to that are anymore.
Originally Posted by Bill Ho
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 23:26 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sweet Nicole
The BJ is. The other two she just took today on her phone for me to post. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Asock Fan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 21:36 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 5948Damn, they are probably more sensitive than normal? If I get you p that way I may stop I and see her. Been quite some time.
Originally Posted by Bill Ho
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 19:38 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 884Bill, are those pictures your own original work?
Originally Posted by Bill Ho
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 19:19 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
06-24-13 10:16 #1066Regular Member

Posts: 16MS where are you
Totally agree, they will be missed. If anyone knows how to reach any of the girls, please share.
Originally Posted by Johnny Raw
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-13 19:29 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 353The way EVERYTHING is cut off or down, I'm thinking there was a sting, and they got got. Damn shame, they were a good crew.
Originally Posted by Azzoris
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-13 04:29 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 163Monica's secret seems to be out of business. Their website is down, and the phone lines are disconnected. I wonder if one of their girls got busted.
Originally Posted by Sal Royal
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-13 14:31 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 98Review monicas secrets
Met with Anita in the Tampa incall. Beautiful girl with tremendous oral skills. Perfect spinner body and attitude. I will repeat.
-
06-07-13 17:04 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 33A hustle or for real?
Anyone know this one? Is she a hustle or for real?
-
05-27-13 06:01 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 98Agencies
From recent research it appears monicassecrets may be a good one. There is a great review on the Orlando board. I travel to Tampa on business and have used discreet meets in the past with success.
Originally Posted by SoilderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-13 15:19 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 173Agencies
Hey Guys, I'll be comming through sometime next month just wondering how are the agencies out here I'm from Nashville and we have really good one so just wanted to know if you guys had any recommendations or one's to be aware of.
Thanks










Reply With Quote






