Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15298

    Got to love discovery channel

    Watched a documentary called lock down.

    It is about drug addicted women in jail. It tells about the goings on in jail and tells about their life on the streets.

    Goes on about how they sell sex for dope and etc etc.

    The whole time, I'm thinking. Hmmmm. She's a gem, I would fuck her and her and her and her. LOL.

    Kind of like a menu. Found it very entertaining. LOL

  2. #15297

    0-2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLenpil  [View Original Post]
    Went out surfing the CB and WW loops this morning. Stayed out from 9 to 12 and finally gave up. Both areas were D. O. A.

    Where do a daytime surfer go in this town. A few years ago they were everywhere!
    I feel your pain man, went out again on W / W today and there wasn't much around 5. Saw a cute girl smoking on the corner of desoto and wilkins. Didn't respond to much. Saw an older SW under the freeway on desoto but passed. Any advise on where to look daytime would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise will post after my next tour.

    SwanRonson

  3. #15296

    6/26

    Went for a tour of W / W yesterday after the rain and came up a little short, saw a good looking WSW sitting on the bench near the church but when I circled back she was already gone. Uncle LEO was out in full force, passed 4 cars on my first loop. Decided to say fuck it and hit the Millstream instead. Sorry if this was uninformative. It's my first scouting report.

  4. #15295

    Dead all over

    Went out surfing the CB and WW loops this morning. Stayed out from 9 to 12 and finally gave up. Both areas were D. O. A.

    Where do a daytime surfer go in this town. A few years ago they were everywhere!

  5. #15294

    Tiffany off Pontiac

    Made a drive Tuesday around noon. I started at SA but it was pretty dead so I headed east on patapsco to BP / CB. Saw a couple on patatsco just before fairhaven but they seemed a little rough. I came across Tiffany a WSW near Pontiac. She was about 5'5 average build and brown hair with some tats. I was looking for one of my favorites and only stopped to ask if she had been seen but no luck. I asked Tiffany for digits for later reference but she didn't have a phone. She Seemed nice so now I'm curious if I missed a good time.

    Have any of you seen this Tiffany? Any recommendations?

  6. #15293

    B / cb

    Here's alittle friendly advice. Do not drop off any of your dates on Brooklyn Ave. Do not go to the drug house on Brooklyn Ave as there's someone watching and taking down tag numbers. Be smart and just stay off Brooklyn Ave altogether.

  7. #15292

    Roxy

    Hooked up with Roxy a couple times over the past week. Good looking blond with a hell of a body and a great attitude. Really friendly. Did BBBJ both time +10 for swallow. She really gets into it. Moaning and little squeals. Some dirty talk. Does the porn star thing. Playing with the load when you finish. Look for her afternoons around SA on Patapsco.

  8. #15291
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    You got some "Smashing Skills" Nitetimer but I am no voyeur, I will cover your left flanks and drill everything on that side. (TEAMWORK)
    Good soldiers are hard to find, hahhhaa.

  9. #15290

    Gang Bang

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    You guys are killing me hahhhaaa. I keep getting pms for group encounters, one guy said he'll man the cameras. This one guy wants to pay to watch me bang a lady live, while he snorts coke. I almost took him up on that, hahhaha. A paid performer. Me (not)?
    You got some "Smashing Skills" Nitetimer but I am no voyeur, I will cover your left flanks and drill everything on that side. (TEAMWORK)

  10. #15289
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    That gang bang is looking closer and closer. You guys are too much, hahahah.
    You guys are killing me hahhhaaa. I keep getting pms for group encounters, one guy said he'll man the cameras. This one guy wants to pay to watch me bang a lady live, while he snorts coke. I almost took him up on that, hahhaha. A paid performer. Me (not)?

  11. #15288

    Christi

    Quote Originally Posted by Uneverno  [View Original Post]
    Out yes and for you guys with little

    Terday. Ran across pretty exotic SW. She said she's a mix of asian and white. She was off the harford trac. Anyone have any intel on this one. Only had time to meet and get digits. And for the guys with little or no posts. I won't share intel
    If she is about 25 around 5ft 8 black hair skinny her name is Christina was around a few years ago real good girl.

  12. #15287

    You operated correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by Vega Wrap  [View Original Post]
    6 am. Drive by conk and see a skinny brown haired chica. Grey jacket. Little perky tits. Heels. Top lip pierced. Not the only one out, but the best. Get the sign, pull over. She walks over, and looks the part. Hot but still a little fucked up. Opens the door, doesn't get in. Holding door open to ask the cop question. Wants to see it. OK fine."what do you want to do".

    "jump in well figure it out"

    "naw, I can't do that. You got to tell me what you want first?"

    Now my spidey sense is going off bad. This chick won't get in, talking to me with the door held open, and asking me to say what I want? I smell pork.

    She starts acting impatient, then at that exact second, I look over my shoulder and see a black beater crown vic driving away from me down the street. It didn't hit me at first, since lots of hood dudes drive old beater crowns anyway. Then she sees me see the vic and goes,"that's a taxi why you so paranoid?"

    Cop sensor is screaming in my head now. So, I say "look if you need a ride I'll give you a ride, otherwise I got to go". No answer, so I reach for the door, she calls me a weirdo or some shit in spanish, and I get the hell out of there.

    She was still hot a hell though. Did I spot a sting or did I get spooked and miss on the finest piece of ass out this morning?

    Anybody know more about her? Skinny, nice be tits, wavy brown hair, pretty face, stud in her top lip, spanish. Can anybody vouch for her?
    At first I thought you might have happened upon Natalie. She is one hot HSW, but I think she would have jumped right in.

    Asking what you want and not getting in car is a sure hallmark of a sting. I think you wisely and luckily left the scene. In fact, you might have lingered longer than recommended. I let the girl open the door and don't say much of anything until she is IN the car. Never -- I repeat never -- discuss a plan through your window. More importantly for me, if they don't step off to a side street I won't pick them up. They've been in the game long enough, hopefully, to know how to avoid attention. Stay safe.

  13. #15286

    Hottie hispanic on Conk TGTBT? Any Intel? Possible leo?

    6 am. Drive by conk and see a skinny brown haired chica. Grey jacket. Little perky tits. Heels. Top lip pierced. Not the only one out, but the best. Get the sign, pull over. She walks over, and looks the part. Hot but still a little fucked up. Opens the door, doesn't get in. Holding door open to ask the cop question. Wants to see it. OK fine."what do you want to do".

    "jump in well figure it out"

    "naw, I can't do that. You got to tell me what you want first?"

    Now my spidey sense is going off bad. This chick won't get in, talking to me with the door held open, and asking me to say what I want? I smell pork.

    She starts acting impatient, then at that exact second, I look over my shoulder and see a black beater crown vic driving away from me down the street. It didn't hit me at first, since lots of hood dudes drive old beater crowns anyway. Then she sees me see the vic and goes,"that's a taxi why you so paranoid?"

    Cop sensor is screaming in my head now. So, I say "look if you need a ride I'll give you a ride, otherwise I got to go". No answer, so I reach for the door, she calls me a weirdo or some shit in spanish, and I get the hell out of there.

    She was still hot a hell though. Did I spot a sting or did I get spooked and miss on the finest piece of ass out this morning?

    Anybody know more about her? Skinny, nice be tits, wavy brown hair, pretty face, stud in her top lip, spanish. Can anybody vouch for her?

  14. #15285

    Brianna

    I went out scouting to see if there were any good looking SW's on Dundalk ave this afternoon and wouldn't you know. NOTHING. I then headed down Conklin St and didn't see a soul out there either. On my way home I decided to travel out to Harford Road to see if there were any SW's out there other than Amanda. I had called her earlier to set something up but didn't follow through with it. When I got to Harford Road Amanda was nowhere to be seen but I did see two others walking. I was undecided about one of them for when I made eye contact with her she didn't give the look. As I continued to cruise up Harford I see one standing on the corner 5' cute face and about 115 lbs. I didn't know for sure but I circled back to check her out. As I was heading back in her directiion she crossed the street and we timed it perfectly and I pulled up a side street, pulled over and waited. She strolls up to the vehicle and I ask her if she needs a ride and her reply was she needs a date. I tell her to hop in and off we go. She introduces herself as Brianna and that she has a spot not too far away. I ask her what's on the menu and pretty much everything except anal. So we go there and sample her mic skills which were good no teeth and she actually had a wet mouth, imagine that. I proceeded to get her in the K9 position to pound that ass but she hadn't been ridden like that and I had to back off of the punishment that I was administering to her. So at a steady gallop I crossed the finish line. Nice girl. Allot of bruises and scars on the legs but she definitely is worth the time and effort to meet. She gave me the digits and told me that if the phone doesn't have minutes that I could just stop by. I plan on it and soon.

    Happy hunting,

    MoN

  15. #15284
    If she is indeed in Frederick then let me know. I live in Frederick and have to make the trip to Bmore as Frederick is dead.

    Wouldn't mind something local at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this question before, but I'll put it out there again to see if anyone has some info. A few years back a very pretty girl named Dawn worked Wilkins Avenue. She moved out to the Frederick area, but I've heard rumors that she makes it back here now and then. She has long, long blonde hair, down to her ass and big blue eyes. She's about 40 now. Originally from Maine she still speaks with a bit of a Yankee accent. She lived on Wilkins with an older black woman for a while, and also on Cole. Dawn had a cute little girl with curly blond hair when she was with the baby daddy. If anyone has contact info, please PM me. It would be much appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape