Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15270
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw a website called "Blacks on Blondes" that has a girl starring named Kristen Jordan. She says in an interview on the site that she's from Baltimore. Wondering if anyone has ever met her. I would post the web address but I don't think it's allowed by the forum rules.
    Not sure but check my post 10397.

  2. #15269

    Good Lord

    Drove CB and BP today. Once again dead. Found nothing. Headed back on Patapsco saw a thick assed black girl with a banging body walking the same direction I was driving. Beside the Flea market. Turned in to possibly make a scoop. As she walked up I could see she was a little off. She smiled at me. I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes. HUGE fakies. The minute she got in I regretted it and was trying to figure out how the f*ck do I get this thing out of my car. Said she needed a ride to the methadone clinic. And of course at a red light, who pulls up next to me? Uncle Leo. Just freaking awesome. I make a right when the light turns green. I couldn't even look at this beast. I was just trying to figure out if it was a man or not. When I did manage to wince in this beasts direction I could tell it was way past a shave by the thick stubble on its chin. Just as she was telling me how she couldn; t wait to get home and get naked. Then she just whipped out her tit. I pulled over and said get out. She looked at me and I repeated my demands. I was ready to grab this monster and hoist her out if need be. I peeled off and got the hell out of dodge. Total trip mileage. 000001. Anyone else ever see this creature roaming around looking for victims?

  3. #15268

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?
    I too haven't heard from her in months. Hope she is ok.

  4. #15267

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?
    She sent me one of those just yesterday. I think she still needs the cash. I wonder if this boyfriend is aware.

  5. #15266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178

    Want to see me today?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?
    And I thought I was the only one that received that message from Kiara. LOL I have not heard from her in a while; maybe after not responding to her frequent texts she put me off her list. Hope she hasn't left the business.

  6. #15265

    Kiara?

    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?

  7. #15264

    Here's an idea.

    We get together, all pitch in for a 3star hotel suit.

    Everyone brings a gem or two. And we have a pussy swap meet.

    But whatever. Count me in

  8. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan56  [View Original Post]
    Made a drive Tuesday around noon. I started at SA but it was pretty dead so I headed east on patapsco to BP / CB. Saw a couple on patatsco just before fairhaven but they seemed a little rough. I came across Tiffany a WSW near Pontiac. She was about 5'5 average build and brown hair with some tats. I was looking for one of my favorites and only stopped to ask if she had been seen but no luck. I asked Tiffany for digits for later reference but she didn't have a phone. She Seemed nice so now I'm curious if I missed a good time.

    Have any of you seen this Tiffany? Any recommendations?
    Tiffany is cool. I had a pleasant time with her. Good service.

    She claims her family owns the Mona electric co. I was like. WTF why you doing this. LOL.

    Bbbjws, cfs standard tuition. YMMV

  9. #15262

    Got to love discovery channel

    Watched a documentary called lock down.

    It is about drug addicted women in jail. It tells about the goings on in jail and tells about their life on the streets.

    Goes on about how they sell sex for dope and etc etc.

    The whole time, I'm thinking. Hmmmm. She's a gem, I would fuck her and her and her and her. LOL.

    Kind of like a menu. Found it very entertaining. LOL

  10. #15261

    0-2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLenpil  [View Original Post]
    Went out surfing the CB and WW loops this morning. Stayed out from 9 to 12 and finally gave up. Both areas were D. O. A.

    Where do a daytime surfer go in this town. A few years ago they were everywhere!
    I feel your pain man, went out again on W / W today and there wasn't much around 5. Saw a cute girl smoking on the corner of desoto and wilkins. Didn't respond to much. Saw an older SW under the freeway on desoto but passed. Any advise on where to look daytime would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise will post after my next tour.

    SwanRonson

  11. #15260

    6/26

    Went for a tour of W / W yesterday after the rain and came up a little short, saw a good looking WSW sitting on the bench near the church but when I circled back she was already gone. Uncle LEO was out in full force, passed 4 cars on my first loop. Decided to say fuck it and hit the Millstream instead. Sorry if this was uninformative. It's my first scouting report.

  12. #15259

    Dead all over

    Went out surfing the CB and WW loops this morning. Stayed out from 9 to 12 and finally gave up. Both areas were D. O. A.

    Where do a daytime surfer go in this town. A few years ago they were everywhere!

  13. #15258

    Tiffany off Pontiac

    Made a drive Tuesday around noon. I started at SA but it was pretty dead so I headed east on patapsco to BP / CB. Saw a couple on patatsco just before fairhaven but they seemed a little rough. I came across Tiffany a WSW near Pontiac. She was about 5'5 average build and brown hair with some tats. I was looking for one of my favorites and only stopped to ask if she had been seen but no luck. I asked Tiffany for digits for later reference but she didn't have a phone. She Seemed nice so now I'm curious if I missed a good time.

    Have any of you seen this Tiffany? Any recommendations?

  14. #15257

    B / cb

    Here's alittle friendly advice. Do not drop off any of your dates on Brooklyn Ave. Do not go to the drug house on Brooklyn Ave as there's someone watching and taking down tag numbers. Be smart and just stay off Brooklyn Ave altogether.

  15. #15256

    Roxy

    Hooked up with Roxy a couple times over the past week. Good looking blond with a hell of a body and a great attitude. Really friendly. Did BBBJ both time +10 for swallow. She really gets into it. Moaning and little squeals. Some dirty talk. Does the porn star thing. Playing with the load when you finish. Look for her afternoons around SA on Patapsco.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape