Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by Randytomcatt  [View Original Post]
    CCleaner is good for cleaning up junk and removing old deleted files that are not really deleted from "unused" space. File Shredder can be used to delete files directly or clean hard drive space. Both easy to use.
    Folder Lock is also good. I installed my browser on the hidden folder. Therefore I can save all my bookmarks, etc. Unless I've opened the folder up via Folder Lock, the browser will not open. I keep all my files and pictures under a Folder Lock locker.

    BigTigg

  2. #3799

    File Shredding

    Quote Originally Posted by Infla8  [View Original Post]
    You can encrypt using EFS in Windows and make the folder and sub files hidden. Back your EFS key up to a flash drive or CDRW and store in a safe place.

    Place the hidden directory under Program Files\Common or a driver directory like Dell or ATI, and then set the hidden attribute. That isn't a place someone that just uses the machine will be looking. I don't recommend a flash drive as it will show the space being used by all files making it easier to find. If the flash drive gets formatted there go your files.

    Yes the cloud is good but, make sure you use a public service like Dropbox or Google Drive and don't use your name on the public email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc) that controls it.

    When opening a browser session using IE always launch with ctrl+shift+P for a no tracks experience.

    Hope this helps.
    CCleaner is good for cleaning up junk and removing old deleted files that are not really deleted from "unused" space. File Shredder can be used to delete files directly or clean hard drive space. Both easy to use and have versions that can run from a flash drive, don't have to install on your computer.

  3. #3798

    Another point of entertainment and "wow".

    I started using my Yahoo calendar that is attached to my SD account. So now I get reminders about a few hours in advance before meeting a SB or POT. Plus I can look back over the month and see my activity. It can be pretty ego lifting and sad at the same time, LOL.

    BigTigg

  4. #3797

    STL Day 6

    Wow, I wish I could go 3 hours. I usually go about 45mins to an hour. Also to maximize time in between sessions, I use a variety of methods based on who I'm with. With my flyin, we did it Tuesday morning, but I did not orgasm. That gave me 36 hours between last orgasm and MsTallnDeprived showing up. Now every session did not end in a orgasm for me, but I am able to get aroused often, it's just that with my age, it may not always stay that way without a little help. Many women have appreciated the numerous little spurts of 10 mins each, LOL. I went Thursday morning then again late Thursday night (1am). So the timing has been spread around to keep my vitality. Also it helps when I'm having sex with the person for the first time. Lots of more emotional excitement which helps he physical excitement.

    MsCoolnSlim did finally send a text she is dealing with some personal emotional issues. She's going to need some time before we can continue.

    MsBigBoobs is supposed to be cumming tomorrow, she has not confirmed. I'm still surprised she expected money without the honey, LOL. I'm glad I stood my ground.

    MsBackup has not texted much today she is supposed to be on for tomorrow noon, we'll see.

    MsTallnDeprived is on her way and will be here within the hour. She's staying overnight, so the Day 6 report will be a little less hectic as I'll just be with one without any extra dates.

    Thanks to all who have read and commented or PM'd. Without page counters, it's hard to know sometimes if folks are reading my ramblings or not.

    My SA account has been expired for a week now. I have 23 email messages. Seems as though when you let your account expire, they place you in a prime position to be seen which then increases the number of emails you get. I'm not sure if I'm turning it back on yet, but I definitely will follow up on some of those leads.

    BigTigg

  5. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    It also shows that despite our society frowning upon prostitution, there are A LOT of women who are not too far removed from being convincing to do a little Pay-for-Play. It's not just your drug addicts and runaways. This forum is proof that women from all walks of life are willing to spread their legs pretty much to a complete stranger (who might also be several decades older) in exchange for a little financial support. What's really been eye-opening for me the last several years is just how many "normal" women will have sex with guys for money discretely. It really is the best kept secret. An upper middle class guy (even just middle class guy who is smart with their money) can pretty much live like a Hollywood playboy banging women a 1/3 or half his age.

    I also agree that improving your wardrobe and other small touches can get you even better mileage. Last year I got a new luxury car and got a few nice clothes and it really helped my sugar bowl performance. It made the girls feel like they were with an actual sugar daddy. Especially the young ones rarely have been in luxury cars or nice restaurants, so a $50-60 dinner can make them feel like they're experiencing the "finer things in life", LOL.
    I wouldn't go that far there are only like 500K-2 million girl on SA and only a minority of them stay on there for a long period.

    Time usually because they only go on there because they are curious or as a joke and sometimes perverts scare them off with lewd messages.

    There are 0ver 70 million adult woman in the USA so you are only talking about maybe 2 million between SB'S, pornstars. (UTR's BP girls and high end hookers)

    So you are talking about maybe 1 to 4% of the population even among girls in the poorest neighborhoods, and a huge percentage of those girls have issues, especially if you look at the nando stories here.

  6. #3795

    As a married man I try to limit my exposure to the FC.

    OOPs!

    I guess most of you know what I meant. I like to limit my exposure in my home town. There are too many eyes and ears about. I like to maximize my exposure to the FC.

  7. #3794

    Re: Flash Drives

    Quote Originally Posted by Randytomcatt  [View Original Post]
    They can be encrypted. Of course,"what are these files that I can't open?" is not a good question to hear. Better in the cloud. When you delete from hard drive or flash drive, might want to use a shredder program which makes them pretty much unrecoverable.
    You can encrypt using EFS in Windows and make the folder and sub files hidden. Back your EFS key up to a flash drive or CDRW and store in a safe place.

    Place the hidden directory under Program Files\Common or a driver directory like Dell or ATI, and then set the hidden attribute. That isn't a place someone that just uses the machine will be looking. I don't recommend a flash drive as it will show the space being used by all files making it easier to find. If the flash drive gets formatted there go your files.

    Yes the cloud is good but, make sure you use a public service like Dropbox or Google Drive and don't use your name on the public email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc) that controls it.

    When opening a browser session using IE always launch with ctrl+shift+P for a no tracks experience.

    Hope this helps.

  8. #3793

    Dating

    As a married man I try to limit my exposure to the FC. I will only go out 60 miles + from my home base minimizing the possibility of being spotted by the warden's jailers.

    Like Hollywood, I prefer a night in doing fun stuff, like dining naked in bed, watching movies, reading, and of course fucking. Unlike many of you, even with chemical enhancement I am good for only one pop / day. The upside is that I can last 3 hours and sometimes wear out my Baby before I cum. I wish I could multi pop but it really has never been something I can do. Big Tigg (and others) I am in awe of your physical skills. Maybe in my next life.

    UPDATE:

    2 Pots on deck. Both sicilian as was my ATF #2. What's up with that? Any ethnic connection that you guys know about?

    Pot #1 22 white 8/8/9 had a M&G last week and she wants to "date" a little before giving up the Quan. I told her the scoop locally so since she cooks I will have her to my pad and let her cook for me and see what comes up. She might be feeling it after getting a little tipsy and feeling the love. If not I will keep that program going until she needs the money badly enough to give it up. She says she is pretty desperate but is far from a Nando1. I give her a 70% chance of a score on the 1st date.

    Pot #2 18 yr old! She is a nanny and I have always wanted to bang both an 18 yr old and a nanny. She is 9/9/8. A little quiet on the phone but seems down with sleeping together on the 1st date. These girls just are so easy.

    SB #1 I am going to let go. She is sweet and young but is too chubby. I just have a thing about that. Also we had dinner twice and she drinks a lot and the cost for fine dining with cocktails, umbrella drinks, and wine is just too high just to get laid.

    Former ATF # 3 My 10/10/10 has not gotten back to me as she said she would, so the writing is on the wall. It's been 5 days. I cannot imagine why she cooled on me because everything was great until it wasn't. Oh well. Tigg just reported on a regular who went silent. We all have those. It's hard to explain but they are also constantly looking and I guess they find a better deal.

  9. #3792

    Amazing!

    Tigg, my brother,

    That is an astounding saga so far! Are you a porn star or something, or are you taking mega-doses of vitamin V? Keep up the good work, my man!

    Living vicariously,

    Scott

  10. #3791

    BigBummer

    MsCoolnFine has went radio silence on me. This is day 3 and she has been more active on SA. She gave no indications that something was wrong. I was really excited about her. I thought she was going to make a honest SB out of me.

    Anyway, on to Stl Day 6.

  11. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After reading many interesting and fact filled reports, all I can say is, if you have the time and the money there is no shortage of honey. This must be the best kept secret on earth. I envy the younger guys that will get so many more satisfying years of awesome babes to bang.
    It also shows that despite our society frowning upon prostitution, there are A LOT of women who are not too far removed from being convincing to do a little Pay-for-Play. It's not just your drug addicts and runaways. This forum is proof that women from all walks of life are willing to spread their legs pretty much to a complete stranger (who might also be several decades older) in exchange for a little financial support. What's really been eye-opening for me the last several years is just how many "normal" women will have sex with guys for money discretely. It really is the best kept secret. An upper middle class guy (even just middle class guy who is smart with their money) can pretty much live like a Hollywood playboy banging women a 1/3 or half his age.

    I also agree that improving your wardrobe and other small touches can get you even better mileage. Last year I got a new luxury car and got a few nice clothes and it really helped my sugar bowl performance. It made the girls feel like they were with an actual sugar daddy. Especially the young ones rarely have been in luxury cars or nice restaurants, so a $50-60 dinner can make them feel like they're experiencing the "finer things in life", lol.

  12. #3789

    STL Day 5 (update 3)

    So MsSlimnEasy is picked up and brought back to the room for the Tiggabounce. She agreed to $ and after being let down by MsBigBoobs, I was in not room to negotiate more. The sex was very good. , she had about 5 to 6 orgasms. At some point I was reminded of how young she is and inexperienced. Overall she had a great attitude and did almost everything I asked. She was very clean and I was awed by how beautiful the kitty looked and smelled. She comes across as a potential nasty ghetto queen, but behind closed doors she's a real clean cut jewel. We fell asleep and was still able to get up and get her back by 4am. Her body was absolutely amazing. She had this perfect shaped bubble butt with these 32 DDs, they may have actually been E's. It was pretty amazing to see.

    I was a little put off to find that she is an ex-dancer and I was not feeling her doing some oral when I had the condom on. That is a classic pro move, fortunately it was only for about a minute. We are supposed to meet on Saturday, but I'm not sure if I'm doing to go through with that date. I added an additional. 20. So the total damage was $.2.

    (3 Women. 5 Days. 8 Dates)

  13. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter44  [View Original Post]
    Hi BigT, I could use a bit of help. When you said you subtly told her sugar and sex were related, how did you do that? What did you say to get the point across? Thanks.
    On the way out to her car she asked how I was going to get her the rest of the money.

    I said in a very nice and apologetic tone, "oh I'm sorry, I was expecting intimacy on this date, that's why I said I would give you the rest of the money after our date was over, they are kinda connected".

  14. #3787
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    MsBigBoobs actually had a big butt to. She is actually very shapely and looked great. The date when fine and we got back to my place around 10:20. We watched the end of the game and since the drive was so long and she had to work, she left at 11:00. I was a little surprised because the kissing had just started to heat up. So a dinner date and some kissing and light touching. I was disappointed, and on the way to walk her to the care she asked about the other funds I was going to give her and I subtly told her that that money was associated with intimacy. She nodded and understood. I gave her. 40 for gas. Originally she wasn't sure exactly when she could meet, after saying that money and sex are connected, she was like "oh we should be able to meet tomorrow night". What she doesn't know is that more than likely I'll not be available.

    I am texting with MsSlimnEasy to see if she's up for a late night booty call. If she doesn't work out, I'm probably headed to a strip club, not sure just yet. Nope, she's not, she wanted to be back by 4am. That's too late. Hmmm, not sure what's next. Actually I had the time wrong, so I'm on my way to pick her up. $ is the damage. .

    BigTigg
    Hi BigT, I could use a bit of help. When you said you subtly told her sugar and sex were related, how did you do that? What did you say to get the point across? Thanks.

  15. #3786

    STL Day 5 (update 2)

    MsBigBoobs actually had a big butt to. She is actually very shapely and looked great. The date when fine and we got back to my place around 10:20. We watched the end of the game and since the drive was so long and she had to work, she left at 11:00. I was a little surprised because the kissing had just started to heat up. So a dinner date and some kissing and light touching. I was disappointed, and on the way to walk her to the care she asked about the other funds I was going to give her and I subtly told her that that money was associated with intimacy. She nodded and understood. I gave her. 40 for gas. Originally she wasn't sure exactly when she could meet, after saying that money and sex are connected, she was like "oh we should be able to meet tomorrow night". What she doesn't know is that more than likely I'll not be available.

    I am texting with MsSlimnEasy to see if she's up for a late night booty call. If she doesn't work out, I'm probably headed to a strip club, not sure just yet. Nope, she's not, she wanted to be back by 4am. That's too late. Hmmm, not sure what's next. Actually I had the time wrong, so I'm on my way to pick her up. $ is the damage.

    BigTigg

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape