rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3769

    Taking Pictures. The smart way

    We've talked about this topic a little bit in the past but I wanted to revisit it.

    So far in my Sugar Bowl career I've never taken a single picture of one of my babies in the bedroom or otherwise. I've been tempted but I always felt it was just too big of a risk of exposure having hard evidence of my activities in my possession. With just about every action I do in the Sugar Bowl, I try to make sure it's always backed up by "Reasonable Doubt". Meaning if I'm careless and a piece of evidence of my activities finds its way into the Warden's hands, I can explain it and cloud it with enough reasonable doubt so a state of blissful ignorance can be maintained. I try to avoid creating "Smoking Guns" at all costs. I can explain an errant hotel charge on a credit card (ie. My buddy got in a huge fight with his girlfriend and needed a place to crash or the card number must have been stolen and I'll report it immediately, and etc). But if there is a pic found in my possession of a young 20 year-old deep-throating my cock in POV style then there's no explaining that away. That's a career-ending torn ACL injury, you're out of the Bowl immediately and if you somehow manage to return, you'll never be the same.

    That said.

    I've some really good bedroom experiences lately and man oh man, I'd like to have a few photos / vids to re-live those moments since in some cases they might be just once in-lifetime type experiences. So I'm really tempted to break my own rule. I also recently got a new phone, so I'm thinking of using my old phone, which has no service at all, as my Sugar Cam. Since it's a known device, I wouldn't have to hide it discretely and I can pretty much leave it lying around in the periphery in the house. And since it's a dead phone, it's highly unlikely the Warden will go thumbing through it (It has a screen lock anyway). And with the phone being off the grid from a wireless provider, the only way pics are getting downloaded / sent is through a manual USB transfer.

    So the chain of custody of my Sugar Pics would go like this:

    1). Naked SB 2). Pull out Sugar Cam 3). *Click* 4). Sugar Pics on Sugar Cam 5). After quick review, Sugar Cam Phone stays locked indefinitely 6). Transfer Sugar Pics to secure device / computer to password protected folders 7). Wipe Sugar Cam of Sugar Pics.

    What do you guys think of that? Those of you who take pictures how do you transfer and store them securely?

  2. #3768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Fling?

    Anyone tried this Fling. Com that is being advertised on here?

    I tried signing up for the free trial membership. But it does not let you do hardly anything.

    Just curious if anyone has had any luck. You know the internet is always evolving.

    Revvo

  3. #3767
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood,

    Great list. Many thanks! I'm 8 out of 10, so I feel good. I might add:

    1. Knowing their food preferences, ie, vegan, vegetarian or omnivore. I find many of my younger babies are at least non meat-eaters, and they notice favorably if I take them to a place that has a nice seafood selection.

    Scott
    Favorite baby foods.

    1. Sushi (yuck)

    2. Italian (I can work with that)

    3. Chicken Wings

    4. Asian (most are on a diet or don't eat much, especially spinners)

    5. Tell them they can go to their favorite restaurant (it's probably half the price or less than your favorite)

  4. #3766

    Excellent list!

    Hollywood,

    Great list. Many thanks! I'm 8 out of 10, so I feel good. I might add:

    1. Knowing their food preferences, ie, vegan, vegetarian or omnivore. I find many of my younger babies are at least non meat-eaters, and they notice favorably if I take them to a place that has a nice seafood selection.

    Scott

  5. #3765

    Things that turn on a SB, SO or any other non-goldigging girl

    1. Knowing what day their time of the month is. (so they don't have to feel pressured for sex)

    2. Knowing that you take care of your kids. (shows you really are a daddy)

    3. Knowing you don"t hate your X. (shows compassion, something ALL SB's crave more than anything)

    4. Always arriving freshly showered. (just sexy all around)

    5. Knowing the name of the perfume they wear. (most guys don't)

    6. Knowing their Bday. (I still can't remember my x wifes)

    7. Getting them off first. (a no brainer)

    8. Getting them a greendot even if they already have a CC or debit card. (good boyscout mentality)

    9. Making sure they have enough makeup. (CVS, Riteaid or Walgreens is fine. Most young girls can stock up big-time for $50 to $100)

    10. Txt them as soon as you wake up and before you go to sleep. (Don't worry about the daytime. You are a busy guy.)

    Maybe you do all of these things already. If you do all of them you can't help but go to the top of their list.

  6. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    There is so much going on that I need to report on a more frequent basis at least for the time being. Or until I carry this too far. I guess when you have lived your life as a normal person with average access to pussy and then one day a door opens up to a candy shop of what seems like limitless quality pussy. There may be a slight tendency to overdo it. Either that or I am just out of control.

    Lets be careful out there.

    REVVO
    You are out of control brother Revvo, but it hurts so good. Your experience is reminiscent of mine with my ATF HCB. I was seriously E Involved and still 1 year later am mourning her loss. Like Scotty and his ATF we must soldier on and get back on that horse when tossed off.

    You should have THE discussion with Old_ATF about her intentions, because if you continue on as things are at the moment you will just torment yourself. If she doesn't come around be strong and say goodbye. She will keep coming and going and tear you up.

  7. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    REVVO_SB5: So this young MILF is from eastern Europe and is sweet as can be. And she is truly as armature as can be. If you are in this game to fuck armatures this one really qualifies. Met today and had lunch and then to the fuck chamber. Sweet as candy. Huge blue eyes, slender size 0/2 body with small cute breasts. Had to really take it slow but I was able to calm her nerves and get her to get into it. Got a good orgasm out of the way and from then on she was much more responsive and affectionate. Very flexible. Twisted her up like a pretzel. I am holding my rating of her at 8/8/9. Great girl. Another one that it would be hard to see her go. It was a really great fuck. I must say I came harder and better with her than most. She was up there with my ATF in getting better and more nuts out of me. I think it has a lot to do with them being into me also. You just feel it. Their bodies literally communicate it to you.

    REVVO_SB6: This is probably the most beautiful one on the list other than REVVO_OLD_ATF. She is also from eastern Europe and was a lot easier to get her to the FC than I thought. She is very young. My youngest baby ever. 21 YO White single, sexy little body with small breasts and an awesome face. She looks right through you with these incredible green eyes. Not a lot of friendliness and fun at first but I got her talking and laughing. And she loosened up. She had not problem going to the FC. Drinks and then on to get some real fucking done. Did her last night. And she wanted it quickly. Not nearly as nervous as SB5 above. But much more distant. She is in my other report about not wanting to kiss. I fully believe she will come around and warm up and get into the kissing. Either that or she will be gone. Too much quality pussy to keep her around and not have her completely. She has to have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. It was like a work of art. And smelled great. And she was so juicy and wet, before I even did anything. The fuck was very good and she liked the sugar 200. I must say I don't know how you can beat that for a woman that can pass for a model like looks, and she is just fucking only you. She is easily a 10/9/7. And I expect to get her to raise that 7 up a bit. She dresses great very feminine and sexy, and she is very adventurous. We are scheduled to revisit the FC this Saturday.
    Got any PIC's?

  8. #3762
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Math,

    Let me join my brothers in welcoming you to the most sublime, frustrating, rewarding and irritating pursuits that exists. Whatever the path that brought you here, you will find a wealth of helpful information and approaches. Read and study the entire thread, as there is a treasure trove of knowledge, all gained through personal experiences, and hard won. You will find the brethren more than willing to share, either publicly or via PM, but there is nothing that can replace real world experience. You will make mistakes, you will be scammed, you will fuck up, but I predict that once you have landed your first little fish, you will never go back to whatever you were doing before. It is an addiction not without its downsides, as you will discover, but when it is good, it is beyond compare.

    Tally ho,

    Scott
    Hi Give brother, well said.

  9. #3761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    New Ones And Some Losses (Supplemental report)

    There is so much going on that I need to report on a more frequent basis at least for the time being. Or until I carry this too far. I guess when you have lived your life as a normal person with average access to pussy and then one day a door opens up to a candy shop of what seems like limitless quality pussy. There may be a slight tendency to overdo it. Either that or I am just out of control. Anyway the week is young and I have much to report.

    REVVO_ATF: Almost no movement here. She is still traveling and will not be back until next week. And then she will most likely be on her period according to pmsbuddy. Com. So It may be another week until I see her. I do have a little concern since she is very hard to get a response from on text or phone. But you never know with any of these. On the other hand she has always expressed great fondness for me and desire for me. But this break has given me good opportunity to explore quite a few other POTs and find what could be some real gems.

    REVVO_OLD_ATF: This one appears to be a problem. Again. This baby probably should have never been on the site. She is extremely independent and hard to pin down. She was my favorite and left me and then came back. Since then there has only been a few visits. Both of us traveling a lot. But the problem is deeper. I think she has a real problem with what she is doing and with her own future. In addition she is a person that is never still. She is always socializing, visiting, going on adventures. Problem is we had a great time when we are together but she does not make time for me. This tells me two things. She is either going to leave again or she found another man. I know she is not on the site and I am pretty sure she is not having sex with anyone else. But she may be dating someone else. Either way I am having problems with this. It may be that I just like her too much. There is quite a bit of talk on this site lately about E. Involvment, and I have to plead guilty to this one. I have met a lot of women and had a lot of first class pussy but this one is different. And this troubles me. It troubles me when I have her. And it troubles me when I don't. Someone asked me if I am having fun. And I have to say. Not so much with this one. I have bright shining moments of incredible fun and then long periods of discontent. I am probably going to have to cut her loose. She cancelled on me this week and the excuse was not acceptable. And I am concerned about further issues. May be better to just start moving away now. Not what I wanted and certainly does not make me happy. Now what I do about this? I am proud to say that within 1 hour of making my decision. I had two FC sessions set up with two eastern European babies for that night and the next afternoon. Their reports are below. It is good to have options. But I must say this helps but does not erase my feelings for this really awesome woman.

    REVVO_POT1: Nothing happening here. I just don't have the time. I would love to fuck her but I am concerned she is too mercenary and that she may be a UTR, or a semi pro. I have her on the back burner. But she will probably be in the wind if I don't do anything within another week.

    REVVO_POT2: She is now REVVO_SB5.

    REVVO_POT5: She is now REVVO_SB6.

    REVVO_SB1: So finally going to see my little cute blond on Friday. I was worried it had been too long since she got some dick from me. But she was ready to go. I Like this one. She is a sweetie and very orgasmic. These MILFS in the upper 20s and into their 30's are the sweet spot for me. They know how to fuck and know how to please. Much easier to play with than the really young babies. But I do have a report on one of those also below.

    REVVO_SB2: Well I fear that this one is gone. I gave her too little sugar 150 and it appears she has gotten insulted. She is cute and nice thick body. In the good way. First class pussy all the way around. But she is not returning my calls or texts. And she really liked the FC session we had she told me several times. And she came several times. But someone is going to have to go. I did learn something from this. Don't give a high quality woman 150 for a fuck.

    REVVO_SB3: Moved away, off the list.

    REVVO_SB4: Not going to do her any more. It was an experience.

    REVVO_SB5: So this young MILF is from eastern Europe and is sweet as can be. And she is truly as armature as can be. If you are in this game to fuck armatures this one really qualifies. Met today and had lunch and then to the fuck chamber. Sweet as candy. Huge blue eyes, slender size 0/2 body with small cute breasts. Had to really take it slow but I was able to calm her nerves and get her to get into it. Got a good orgasm out of the way and from then on she was much more responsive and affectionate. Very flexible. Twisted her up like a pretzel. I am holding my rating of her at 8/8/9. Great girl. Another one that it would be hard to see her go. It was a really great fuck. I must say I came harder and better with her than most. She was up there with my ATF in getting better and more nuts out of me. I think it has a lot to do with them being into me also. You just feel it. Their bodies literally communicate it to you.

    REVVO_SB6: This is probably the most beautiful one on the list other than REVVO_OLD_ATF. She is also from eastern Europe and was a lot easier to get her to the FC than I thought. She is very young. My youngest baby ever. 21 YO White single, sexy little body with small breasts and an awesome face. She looks right through you with these incredible green eyes. Not a lot of friendliness and fun at first but I got her talking and laughing. And she loosened up. She had not problem going to the FC. Drinks and then on to get some real fucking done. Did her last night. And she wanted it quickly. Not nearly as nervous as SB5 above. But much more distant. She is in my other report about not wanting to kiss. I fully believe she will come around and warm up and get into the kissing. Either that or she will be gone. Too much quality pussy to keep her around and not have her completely. She has to have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. It was like a work of art. And smelled great. And she was so juicy and wet, before I even did anything. The fuck was very good and she liked the sugar 200. I must say I don't know how you can beat that for a woman that can pass for a model like looks, and she is just fucking only you. She is easily a 10/9/7. And I expect to get her to raise that 7 up a bit. She dresses great very feminine and sexy, and she is very adventurous. We are scheduled to revisit the FC this Saturday.

    So that is my supplemental report. Much going on. Once again a little too much. But I am getting as much sex as I can handle and spending way too much money. Someone will be going next week. And it is getting harder and harder to reduce the staff. But it will have to be done. I don't even go on the SDFORME site anymore, just too busy. Just while I have been writing this report. I have been contacted by a new POT, from a previous email I sent out, and if she looks anything like her pics. She is absolutely gorgeous. We are scheduled for a M&G Thursday afternoon. She looks very promising. And she may be adding to my dilemma. There may be even a genuine ATF replacement in this lineup. We shall see. Keep on writing boys. This is the real thing going on. I have to pinch myself sometimes.

    Lets be careful out there.

    REVVO

  10. #3760

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello all.

    Today was my first day reading past threads. I started at year 2011 and am about half way through THAT year in catching up. Please welcome me to your thread. Today was one of those life altering moments when I stood at the intersection of Monger & Sugar Daddy. Today is day one.

    My name is Mathman and I'm a recovering monger.
    Math,

    Let me join my brothers in welcoming you to the most sublime, frustrating, rewarding and irritating pursuits that exists. Whatever the path that brought you here, you will find a wealth of helpful information and approaches. Read and study the entire thread, as there is a treasure trove of knowledge, all gained through personal experiences, and hard won. You will find the brethren more than willing to share, either publicly or via PM, but there is nothing that can replace real world experience. You will make mistakes, you will be scammed, you will fuck up, but I predict that once you have landed your first little fish, you will never go back to whatever you were doing before. It is an addiction not without its downsides, as you will discover, but when it is good, it is beyond compare.

    Tally ho,

    Scott

  11. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello all.

    Today was my first day reading past threads. I started at year 2011 and am about half way through THAT year in catching up. Please welcome me to your thread. Today was one of those life altering moments when I stood at the intersection of Monger & Sugar Daddy. Today is day one.

    Hello,

    My name is Mathman and I'm a recovering monger.
    Welcome! Great post and I read your other one as well. I am doing the same. Changing over to the SB world. I just got tired of the monger game too. Rather dinner and then the FC.

  12. #3758

    I come to you a boundless drop to a boundless ocean.

    Hello all.

    Today was my first day reading past threads. I started at year 2011 and am about half way through THAT year in catching up. Please welcome me to your thread. Today was one of those life altering moments when I stood at the intersection of Monger & Sugar Daddy. Today is day one.

    Hello,

    My name is Mathman and I'm a recovering monger.

  13. #3757

    The eternal debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Just757  [View Original Post]
    How do you feel about the emotional attachment?
    This has been discussed since the inception of the Clubhouse, and I personally believe that there is no right or wrong position on the subject, just what feels good for you personally. For me, emotional involvement is crucial to a long-term situation, which is my personal goal, but I also know that sooner or later it will end and I will be miserable for a while. It is the price I agree with myself to pay for the added intensity of the connection. I am not saying that I don't knock off an occasional Temporary Baby (TB) now and then, as I'm sure we all do, but I'm talking about the Wake Up In the Night and Think of Them babies, the ones you Might Possibly Imagine Ruining Your Life For babies.

    In the end, we all must decide what is our cost / benefit analysis. Cost = heartbreak down the line; Benefit = intense relationship, while it lasts. There is no single answer here.

    Go with your gut,

    Scott

  14. #3756

    STL Day 3 (update 2)

    I'm going to keep my movie date with the MsBackup. I'm going to move the new POT (MsSlimEasy) to later in the week, not sure where to squeeze her in, but it's looking more and more like Saturday night. I'll try to have lunch with her tomorrow, get in some free feels and gauge her affection level. Once that is done, she'll know the next date will end with her naked and legs in the air. Plus she's not driving, so it makes it easier to bring her here.

    MsTallnDeprived is meeting me tomorrow around 4:30pm, we are doing bowling first. Then back to my place to change for a nice dinner date. My plan is to have some hot passionate Tiggabouncing before the dinner date. Get cleaned up, do the date and then come back and do it again that night and the next morning.

    Then I'll Tiggabounce MsSlimEasy Thursday afternoon before the date with MsBigBoobs. Have the date and if she's not giving it up, go back and pick up MsSlimEasy for an overnight into Friday. MsTallnReady is on for Friday night, probably another overnight. I have the full day free on Saturday, that will be showtime for MsBackup, we'll spend the day together and I'll Tiggabounce that booty Saturaday evening.

    Are ya'll keeping up, because I lost track, LOL.

    Day3: MsBackup. Movie.

    Day4: MsSlimEasy. Lunch.

    Day4: MsTallnDeprived. Overnight Tiggabounce.

    Day5: MsSlimEasy. Tiggabounce in Afternoon.

    Day5: MsBigBoobs. Dinner Date.

    Day6: MsTallnDeprived

    Day7: MsBackup

    If I can pull this off, this will be 5 different women in 7 days. 4 of which I did not know 3 weeks ago.

    Wish me luck.

    BigTigg

  15. #3755

    Look up "Nando 1" in Wikkepedia and this is what you get!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    ...she is now living out of her car, no real job and pressing me for funds.
    Tigg,

    Wise move, my brother. Keep up the great field reports. I feel like I'm right there next to you, but not in an icky way!

    Tally ho,

    Scott

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape