Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 6878
-
06-14-13 02:45 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 299The AMPs grab any name that works and it is usually someone else's 1022 and 1820 both had names with Callowhill in them. People would think that they were going to the genuine Callowhill. You could tell when you read reviews.
At this point, you can use the house number and everyone knows where you are. E. G. 40, 1041, 1812 ect. E. G."My experience at 1041."
-
06-13-13 17:40 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 465You stopped by 1819 Ranstead mistaking it for Pink? Big downgrade in my opinion.
Try 1207 is Pink, ask for Candy.
-
06-13-13 11:08 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 56Yeah, the $160 total upfront through me off when I went there also. Most AMPs in Philly are that way.
Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-13 14:28 #1610Regular Member

Posts: 22Pinks
Nope, Pink in on Race street, you can look for it on BP body rubs for the address.
Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai
[View Original Post]
They do have a Coco as well. Sasha and Coco ate ex-237.
They are good but Candy is better.
-
06-11-13 23:22 #1609Regular Member

Posts: 101819 Ranstead
Visiting town, stopped by 1819 Ranstead (is this Pink?) around 9:30 pm Mama-san said they were busy, but I was free to wait, which I did. It was kind of awkward watching TV with mama-san, but she was nice, and made me feel comfortable. Finally, I got Koko. She was older than I expected, but her body was great. Went up for the room, and she asked for cover + tip all in one. Which was not what I was used to. I thought I would pay the cover at the door. She asked for $160, and I paid. Got a table shower, and Koko did a good job with the cleaning and gave me a mini massage. She seemed kind of rushed, but as I'll mention later, that was probably an incorrect perception on my part. Went back to the room, then she joined me and we had some fun, which threw me off. I thought I'd get a massage first. RCG, CG, DS, then mish and I was done. She was really fun, and made everything very enjoyable. I thought I would be pushed out the door at this point, but Koko then proceeded to give a really good, hard massage. All-in-all, I had a good time, and would repeat. If I do, I'd like to try someone else just for variety. Though I may find myself going back to Koko.
-
06-11-13 00:50 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 299AMPs appear to be tolerated in Center City, but not the suburbs. The Civic Association has it out for AMPs in Old City. If there is a complaint. They HAVE to investigate.
Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai
[View Original Post]
Remember: You came for a massage. Be polite. A fish only gets caught when it opens its mouth.
-
06-10-13 22:03 #1607Regular Member

Posts: 10LEO presences in Center City?
Hi all. I'm visiting town this week, and was going to head over to Pink, since its so close to my hotel. I was wondering if I should be on the look out for LEO, or are the AMPs tolerated?
Thanks and looking forward to submitting a report.
-
06-10-13 14:54 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 78Philadelphia has many AMPs, especially in Center City. Stay away from the suburbs, LE has too much time and will make your life miserable. Good luck and safe mongering.
Originally Posted by Guzica1
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-13 16:47 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 1330August is still 2 months off and a lot can happen between now and than. My only recommendation is to book your hotel in City Center so you can walk to many of the places. Parking is sometimes very difficult in the area. A few days before your trip do a careful read of this thread so you will be up to date on the best places to visit.
Originally Posted by Guzica1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-13 15:28 #1604Banned Member

Posts: 187Bella and Bangkok. Read past 3 months post for details.
Originally Posted by Guzica1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-13 15:26 #1603Banned Member

Posts: 187I checked AC post and there is not much info there. I am in AC for biz not gamble (not much of gambler). I had experience with some girls from hotel (pretty good ones) but price was very high. Seems AC AMPs are hit or miss (more miss) with not much info. My experience with AC AMPs were good over 10 years ago (some really good I met 2 girls outside of parlor (1 in NY) and (1 in TX) and keep in contact for little. That is why I am considering making trip to Philly or requesting info in AC (maybe some travel out there).
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-13 10:16 #1602Regular Member

Posts: 21COming to Philly
Hey fellow mongers. I am located here in Milwaukee. I am coming to Philly in August. I was wondering if I could possibly get some help / guidance about the Massage Parlor scene in Philly. I won't have alot of time, but I will be alone for a few hours. I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for ay help you can give me.
TOM
-
06-03-13 21:11 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 308According to the web site Corey is back.
According to the web site Corey is back.
Originally Posted by Foxfax
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-13 18:44 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 465If your going to be at the Borgata why would you drive all the way to Bella not knowing if you can even get in. Mamasan rejected you last time I doubt she will change her mind all of a sudden, but who knows? I would say try if your already in the area but coming all the way from AC to try it's best to chill there. If your up on gambling you can order one of them escorts to your room but now thats a real gamble. My friend was quoted 200 over the phone and later a woman who looked nothing like her internet ad who I would describe- malnutrition tattoos coked up blonde showed up trying to upsell saying the agency gets the 200 and she works on tip. After a while I ended up giving her a 100 extra for my friend. But I've also heard good stories about escorts in AC, so its a real gamble. The AMPs in AC I hear are not too great, I've only known one guy who went to one there and told me it was a really old woman but this was also back in like 2005. But if you do drive down to Philly and get rejected again, try Bangkok Spa, girls are pretty for the most part not ugly at all. Service YMMV.
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-13 00:17 #1599Banned Member

Posts: 187Philly & AC
I wanted to try Bella again during my last trip to Philly but didn't have to time. I will be in AC (Borgata) end of June. Will it be worth driving over to Philly maybe try Bella again? Or has Philly scene changed? Can you give me suggestion on Philly or AC since AC board sux. PM me if you don't want posted. Thanks for any info.









Reply With Quote





