Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #506

    Nice Share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Nice  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about her service, but I've seen her shopping, so I know her pics are real, and she is hot.
    You've seen her shopping? And you didn't tell us where? You ba$t@rd! I mean really. What store? What was she buying? Did you get any other info? Groceries? Clothing? Sundries? Let us know the details!

    Coochie Eater.

    God bless you all.

  2. #505

    Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately

    Hi,

    Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately? She has not returned my emails ans phone calls for a while and I am wondering what happened as she always gets back to me.

  3. #504

    Recommendations Please

    Gentlemen, I am visiting from Ohio and am interested in spending time with a mature recommended lady 40+ who provides honest, drama free dependable service. GFE desired. Since this forum is my only dependable reference, and the attractive ones from BP appear, like Ohio to have mixed or bad reviews, can one of you PM me with a recommendation? Downtown area preferred & Incall.

    Thanks! Favors returned if you visit Ohio!

    Forest

  4. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we start reporting these ads as"wrong category"? That is what I do, but one report isn't going to help.
    I agree, report the men and trannys if they are listed incorrectly.

  5. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256
    She posts in both sections escort and massage. I understand the frustration.

    The prices do change between the 2 ads as well. So if you payed the escort price and didn't get FS than there is an issue.

  6. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256
    Why don't we start reporting these ads as"wrong category"? That is what I do, but one report isn't going to help. When an escort posts fake pictures, advertises in the wrong category, or is a plain ole fake, report it, and then report it here, and more of us can report it. It might not change anything, but it can't hurt either, and it might make life a little harder for the bitches that are messing with us.

  7. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256
    I know nothing about her service, but I've seen her shopping, so I know her pics are real, and she is hot.

  8. #499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 707

    Stay away from this one, she constantly advertises in "Escort" section

    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256

  9. #498

    Pinger site

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Did you Google the number?
    No number, it was sent from the pinger site.

    Pinger_1545403262. Jpeg

  10. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4201  [View Original Post]
    I was having coffee today and I received a text with an attachment. The message said. When are you going to eat this pussy and ass? I have absolutely no idea who this person is, as they did not identify themselves and I could not match the phone number. It may be just a joke but you have to admit. This is a nice looking pussy.

    Attachment 253127
    Did you Google the number?

  11. #496

    Whose pussy is this?

    I was having coffee today and I received a text with an attachment. The message said. When are you going to eat this pussy and ass? I have absolutely no idea who this person is, as they did not identify themselves and I could not match the phone number. It may be just a joke but you have to admit. This is a nice looking pussy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pinger_1545403262.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	253127

  12. #495

    I Think I Died and Went to Heaven

    Big tits? Sure I like them, who doesn't? Big round booty? Of course! Can't get enough! Clean, tasty cooter? Man, I'm there.

    But, HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BED! I think I've found my perfect girl!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1370285827463.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	252619

    Now just so you know, she has big tits and a big round booty too.

    Digits for seniors and traders.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

  13. #494

    Cuddle on BP

    Nuguy ventured west from the New England area. Was feeling stressed looking for a smaller bbw that supposedly like to kiss and cuddle. Big freaking mistake. Cuddle doesn't do either. Was talking a mile a minute, rambling etc. Most likely could have done a decent BBBJ, as soon as she started that, then went to put on the shield, her rambling made Nuguy JR go away. Had to go through it again for the shield to stay. The southern regions had a not horrible, but not freshly clean smell. Ended up doggy just to get it over with, and the 30 min apt took all of about 15. Do not call this girl, she claims she runs 5 girls out of her house, but also says she is moving to Chicago soon. Who the hell knows. Just telling you, don't make the call.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ion-25/6343373

  14. #493

    Search for the next Mercadades in on now.

    I made a last minute appointment with her right before she was leaving. Everything was packed. She may return but she is gone. Now I am searching for her replacement. Lexis, her former partner is here, but she is not a viable replacement. I have been knowing M for about two years, have even got a booty call on credit. Any potential candidates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Howard, you are absolutely right. Not only stay with the ladies you know, but stay with those that are highly reviewed.

    If we could do that, we'd all be sticking with our wives, girlfriends, significant others, nieces, kid's babysitters or whatever. Unfortunately we're mongers. We got to fuck some strange pussy, even if it's just a little stranger than the pussy we just fucked. Take Mercades for example. Is there a cuter girl with a more bangin' body that's freaky, loves what she does and loves what you do? FUCK NO! None, nada, zip, zilch. Once you sample her bodacious booty, lick that delicious coochie, watch her squirt as she cums the 5th time for you, and takes every opportunity to rock your world, why would you ever look anywhere else?

    Because you saw the next b1tch in a strip club! Another was walking down Badger with no bra on. Because she posted on backpage using fake pics. Because she WASN'T Mercades.

    Don't ask me why I do it, but I believe that's the one constant amongst all mongers. Got to hit the stray stuff. Sure, there may be a few guys out there that stick with one, but I bet they're few and far between as far as hobbyists go. So I'll keep TOFTT and writing about it here.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

    PS I'll keep on danglin' my worm in unknown waters hoping to catch the one that got away, but I won't complain that they're using fake pics.

  15. #492

    You said it best

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Howard, you are absolutely right. Not only stay with the ladies you know, but stay with those that are highly reviewed.

    If we could do that, we'd all be sticking with our wives, girlfriends, significant others, nieces, kid's babysitters or whatever. Unfortunately we're mongers. We got to fuck some strange pussy, even if it's just a little stranger than the pussy we just fucked. Take Mercades for example. Is there a cuter girl with a more bangin' body that's freaky, loves what she does and loves what you do? FUCK NO! None, nada, zip, zilch. Once you sample her bodacious booty, lick that delicious coochie, watch her squirt as she cums the 5th time for you, and takes every opportunity to rock your world, why would you ever look anywhere else?

    Because you saw the next b1tch in a strip club! Another was walking down Badger with no bra on. Because she posted on backpage using fake pics. Because she WASN'T Mercades.

    Don't ask me why I do it, but I believe that's the one constant amongst all mongers. Got to hit the stray stuff. Sure, there may be a few guys out there that stick with one, but I bet they're few and far between as far as hobbyists go. So I'll keep TOFTT and writing about it here.

    Cooch.

    God bless you all.

    PS I'll keep on danglin' my worm in unknown waters hoping to catch the one that got away, but I won't complain that they're using fake pics.
    Its in the blood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape