Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,146 to 20,160 of 23675
-
05-30-13 04:39 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 566Sounds like a well balanced life to me.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
This is a hoot.Unfortunately I just cannot do it. She is just too fucking ugly. I took a chance and met with her. But I aint touching it. She is nice and educated and an OK figure. But she has a head like a bastard ape. I can't get hard for this. She is a 32 YO white. 4/6/6, just does not do it for me. And I have to budget my time and money. Damn I have got to get better at pre-qualifying. Real armature though and open minded.***Met her on Tuesday and fucked like crazy. It was great. She is such a sweetheart, sincere no drama, no bullshit. No pushing me for money. Just a lot of good fucking. Another gusher. In fact some get so wet I lose traction in the pussy and have to wipe them off.
-
05-30-13 04:24 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 566I vote for 4 for 4. Only problem is chances are high at least one will disappoint you. But its worth the risk.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-13 04:19 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 566Now that's impressive. Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by Hammerin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-13 03:00 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 5603Go 4 for 4. If you"re lucky you still might be interested in one of them next week. LOL
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-13 02:59 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 5603Now I am inspired.
Originally Posted by Hammerin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-13 01:50 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 526STL Advice
Quality or Quantity?
I have 4 nights free. Do I go for 4+ different one night each. 2 different 2 nights each.
Or 1 for all 4 days?
-
05-30-13 01:40 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 526Wow, board is jumping
After me and MsLatinaMILF went separated ways this morning, I had a date with MsIntelligentBeauty scheduled for 2:30pm with a interview at 5 and another one at 8pm for dinner. My 2:30 pm got delayed until 6:15 and I had to make a decision. Go with the booty I have been working on a few months or go to my two interviews.
Needless to say I took the booty. 23 year old, just graduated, athletic petite track body, toned muscles, cute but and stunning.
"10/9. 7/6/2", yeah it was that bad, one step above just laying there.
Rescheduled the two interviews.
MsLatinaMILF called and asked for a quickie. I was in the neighborhood, so went to her house, hit it for about 20 mins. Then continued home.
MsCLCutie is finally ready for the tiggabounce after what feels like 6 months. Supposed to hit that for lunch tomorrow.
I already feel drained, LOL.
One new one who agreed to $600 per month, finally sent a full body photo. She was fully clothed, but really cute and killer body. Slamming Body!
-
05-29-13 21:06 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 87Age Gap
How about a 48 year age gap. Me 73. SB 25 and really hot!
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 20:54 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 566Get them in the fucking chamber and fuck them. That's my advice.
With respect.
Literal2
-
05-29-13 20:51 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 566Yo HG! Thinking outside the box, man! Well done!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 20:32 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 1773Age of consent
In states where the age of consent is under 18, it's common for that to apply only if both parties are under 18. There is sometimes an exception for over 18 when one party turns 18 while in a relationship that started before then.
-
05-29-13 20:14 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 566yes yes i know. please keep fucking young girls,
Originally Posted by hollywoodguy
[View Original Post]
thanks.
-
05-29-13 20:10 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 5603Age of Consent
Age of consent 16:
Alabama.
Alaska
Arkansas
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Georgia
Hawaii
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
North Carolina
Ohio Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia.
Age of consent 17:
Colorado
Illinois
Louisiana
Missouri
Nebraska
New Mexico
New York
Texas
Age of consent 18:
Arizona.
California
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
North Dakota
Oregon
Tennessee
Utah
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming.
Cali is great but very provincial as far as age of consent.
-
05-29-13 19:57 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 5603at 59 and living in cali. the largest age gap allowed by law for me would be 41 years. i have done quite a number of 19 and 18 y o girls (so 40 and 41 years). but you are still the man. hope to beat that when i am legally able. also since demanding a valid dmv picture id i have not been able to see a few girls who accepted my offer from sd4me. and a few admitted to being **** (even 16). so be careful out there.
Originally Posted by literal2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 19:42 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 313Just When You Think You Are Free. They Pull You Back In
So my membership expired from SDFORME and I could not renew. But they kept bugging me. Hell I had Two wonderful babies, and two booty call girls. What did I need with more women. I don't have the money or the time to fuck the ones I have. I am not Hollywood you know. I have a wife and a family that take up a lot of time. But they kept offering and so I caved and jumped back into the bowl with a vengance. Sent out about 20 email. Got 9 responses and did 3 M&G's today and will do 2 more when I get back. Here is the summary:
REVVOATF: So she flew out to meet me on my business trip. Right on time. Never have to worry about this one having a problem with normal human niceties like being discreet, being willing to work with me on anything, offering to help pay for things, sucking my cock when I am too tired to fuck anymore. She is there to help me out. Anyway she was there at the airport on time, her perfect little size 00 10/9/10 setup. Looking absolutely gorgeous. And we had a blast. Does whatever I want to do. No arguing or complaining about what we are doing just game and willing to come along. She is intelligent and ready to help out with anything. And I have yet to find the limit to how many times she will fuck. I certainly wear out before she does. Cost for the trip for her was about a grand. Ticket extra hotel, food, etc. And it was worth every penny.
REVVO_OLD_ATF: This one is dangerous. Because as great as my ATF is this one is got that certain something that just really floats my boat on so many levels. And for that I have to be careful. I have not seen her since I went on my trip and I am about to leave on another trip so I have been unable to get back into that sweet juicy little pussy. But we have been talking and texting all along and she is so cool I can't explain it. Besides being a size 2/4 and a 9/8/10 40 YO White MILF, (easily pass for 35) she just seems so normal. So when I get back from my next trip and she from hers we are going to do some serious hard core fucking. So I had a concern about her not being as loving and complimentary as before. But that appears to have a lot to do with her being ashamed of what we are doing and her feeling vulnerable about the whole situation. This one is a true amateur. But she is warming up nicely. Getting back to her old loving self. So that should work itself out over time.
REVVOPOT1: So I am plugging a new one in here since so many pots have fell off and I am back into the bowl. This one answered my email right away and is ready to go. I did three M&G's today and boy am I tired. She was the first. Unfortunately I just cannot do it. She is just too fucking ugly. I took a chance and met with her. But I aint touching it. She is nice and educated and an OK figure. But she has a head like a bastard ape. I can't get hard for this. She is a 32 YO white. 4/6/6, just does not do it for me. And I have to budget my time and money. Damn I have got to get better at pre-qualifying. Real armature though and open minded.
REVVOPOT2: Very interesting. From Latvia and has never even talked to anyone on the site before or knew much about Sugar Daddys until she saw the site. Got her on a meet and greet for lunch and had a really good time. Very sexy. Small spinner type also. Size 0, 8/9/7, huge blue eyes and pretty cute. She is 31 YO white and has a 3 year old son. Willing to give it a go but will need some time and effort to get her to the FC. Once again not so sure about the time investment. Not overly concerned about money. She has a real job. But then again she does have that sexy smoldering look of the eastern European type. Might have to plow her just to see what it is like. Very intelligent and ready to go but go slowly. We will see if I can fit a slot to land her on the deck of the USS REVVO for a slippery carrier landing.
REVVOPOT3: Now we hit the jackpot. Hot very hot and ready to go. Latina. Wow her pictures were awesome and she has that wild long blond hair and light brown eyes like Shakira. In fact she looks a little like her. Very bubbly and friendly and a fun great positive attitude and ready to go. In fact many of these women say they are bubbly but they are not. This one truly is. It is in her personality. She is a 10/8/9 so far. Her body is great but slightly heavy and soft. But she also has great tits which she enjoys showing off in a reall low cut top. And also a set of 5 inch heels that puts right at about 5'7" with the heels. We talked and basically she really wants to be fucked and fucked well. She is not getting it and needs it bad. It took a few minutes to get her to warm up but then she just wanted to talk about sex. She would have been ready to go today if I could swing it. But it was the end of the day and I needed to go. Only thing I am worried about is that she will be gone when I get back from my week trip. Dammit I cannot tell you how many women I have lost because of my travel schedule. I will try to stay in touch but I have not fucked her yet so anything can happen. This one is a keeper. Just have to fit her into the flight schedule. And open up a landing slot. You guys have any ideas on how to keep her interested for a week until I get back? I don't want to lose her.
REVVOSB1: Met her on Tuesday and fucked like crazy. It was great. She is such a sweetheart, sincere no drama, no bullshit. No pushing me for money. Just a lot of good fucking. Another gusher. In fact some get so wet I lose traction in the pussy and have to wipe them off. Damn I like these 30 something women they still look good and they fuck like crazy. Really hard to put up with the young ones in my opinion. She sucks dick like crazy and will not stop fucking. As soon as my pants were down she had my dick in her mouth. She told me when we were walking out of the hotel that her legs were numb from orgasms. Made me quite proud. She is still a 7/7/10 maybe an 8 on the head. Will keep her around but will not be able to see her that much. Just not enough time or money.
REVVOSB2: I am not going to bother with her anymore. Just too into the money and she is just not that great. She is off the list.
There you have it. Tigger just trying to keep up with you my brother. Hollywood you are a true master. I love your posts. If you offer a class on pre-qualifying I will be the first to sign up.
Lets be careful out there.
Revvo









Reply With Quote





