Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,696 to 46,710 of 61438
-
05-29-13 19:22 #14743Senior Member

Posts: 1045Memorable quotes from some of the girls who worked or works Wilkens
Here are some of the more memorable quotes from some of our fun girls, I dated one time or another and they never failed to amuse me:
JENN- I work for tips (don't they all?)
CHRISSY. Don't worry he's my dad who is a retired BC cop, as we proceed to her bedroom.
MICHELLE. A white car pulls up and stops across from us, he' s no one to worry about, he's the graveyard pervert who wants to watch us fuck, if he likes what he sees, he will roll down his window and drop out a $20. Bill.
RHONDA. My gf is dating a BC cop and he tells us when they are planning a sting and where.
ASHLEY. Today's special includes whatever you want for $.
HELEN. Please tell me when you are ready to bust a nut.
?. Why did you select me, my tits are smaller than hers?
ANGELA- I was hoping someone special, like you would stop by for me.
SARA- I want my money upfront, no way will I skip out on you since I will be naked.
DAWN- I have to pee, you can watch me if you want for free.
BBB
-
05-29-13 18:01 #14742Senior Member

Posts: 174Lmao!!!
I just fell off my chair from laughing so hard. You just made my day brother. I'm not knocking you at all. Whatever rocks your boat keep on doing it. Is what I say life is too short. I love this forum. Peace.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 17:40 #14741Senior Member

Posts: 200You'll get no information from me, all you do is ask, and never give.
Originally Posted by DJCreem
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 17:01 #14740Senior Member

Posts: 118Beav
YUM YUM I would love to eat that beav in doggy style and then let her break wind on my nose! I'm into some fart sniffing!
Originally Posted by BootayMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 15:35 #14739Regular Member

Posts: 2Sounds sketch as f*ck, I've never been in that situation thankfully.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 14:51 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 530Jackii is suspect
So after all the hype on jackii. I went to hook up with her over in Catonsville at this apt. Went all bad. As she uses the bathroom. Her comes some1 in the apt. Oh what is he doing in here. So looks like she about running game. I kno a lot of you have seen her. Maybe just my bad luck but just beware. Could be slipping
Originally Posted by Headhunter81
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 14:20 #14737Senior Member

Posts: 174Don't worry
Welcome back to the forum bro. Anything new in your neck of the woods? Don't worry about Renee she'll still be good to go when you get back. This girl is as tough as they come and just cool as hell too.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 12:04 #14736Senior Member

Posts: 438Haven't seen her in awhile
I remember her from a couple years back if it is the same Ann Marie from what I remember talked a little ghetto FS .30 lived by North and Bentalou cute and good provider.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 11:21 #14735Regular Member

Posts: 7Mia on Conk Today! ! !
I was on my way to Dundalk and figure I make a drive thru the Ol' Strip and spotted a nice WSW named Mia.
She was real laid back and chilled!
We agreed on 40 for FS.
Her services were Great!
Her Beav stayed juicy and her oral skills were awesome!
Digits for Senior Members.
-
05-29-13 10:30 #14734Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Monday
I was in town on mon. 1st time in almost a year. Just to fool around & make some money. Dam it was dead out & L. E was every where. People were saying that because of all the shootings that happened over the weekend that the police are out extra heavy! No lie it was crazy. Anyway I just wanted to give you guys a perspective of what it was like on Monday for the girls. I see alot of you were complaing it was dead out too. Well I will be back out tomorrow (thur) hopefully it is better! ! Happy Mongering.
-
05-29-13 05:27 #14733Psycho Troll

Posts: 47Cls you don't know me!
Yes bc I am seeing if the Holly I know is street walker or not in Highlandtown area!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 05:25 #14732Psycho Troll

Posts: 47Holly is with blonde hair with two tone?
Does this holly have angel wings tattoo on back neck and hello kitty tatto on left side hip? Please I need more information thanks.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 04:51 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 1788
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Uh-oh. Holly. Somebody's going to get fired up again!
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 00:14 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 228Dallas
Looks like she may have picked up a pound or two. Still sexy
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 00:13 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 2419Good catch on Dallas, she don't come out that much.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






