Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6944

    What does DIY stand for?

    What does DIY stand for? I don't see a glossary of terms, here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Been busy the last month and have not had the time to post. So here are my latest ventures. You can find these on CL.

    Went to Pine Salon and had an awesome time. Can't say anymore about the visit except I will return. Total damage 1. 2.

    I visited Foot Spa for the second time since they opened and everyone is spot on with the visit, they leave the door slightly cracked, lots of teasing but it is a DIY. Cute girl with very soft breasts! Total damage. 8.

    Visited Chdayspa again with Linda, very good massage and she knows how to work the muscles! Will repeat again. Total damage $

    I finally got a chance to try out a new place in Woodbridge called Sasha Spa. There are two ladies there and I pulled Mary. Older gal, late 30's early 40's. Good massage with some teasing, tried to get her to rub all muscles but she drew a box of where she would not touch. Even tried coaxing her and she shook her head no. Ended up being a DIY. The other girl was better looking and will try her next.

    Be safe.

  2. #6943

    Otc

    Decided to swing by old eva, now otc in the sudley road area on a whim with extra time to kill. I had my hopes high from another post, but left somewhat satisfied from the visit, although I don't think its worth returning. I may have met jessica and lisa, but they were switching during my visit because there was some commotion about another monger roaming around in the hallways. (sheesh!) I let that slide and they were apologetic about and gave me more time. The massage was good in room and TS and I was allotted the full time not like some other places. I was forced to indicate an area of concern by placing her hand there and roaming was allowed over clothes and no other extras were allowed. Got the old stay quiet about this which seems silly because this is no extra then any other place. Standard rates for house / tip. One other note was no upsell which is appreciated and she smiled, no bad attitudes!

    No better than sterling or herndon for now is my conclusion.

    Good day

  3. #6942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Volvos40, not sure which place you're talking about.

    Searching on BP and CL, using both Fairfax and acupressure as search terms, yields multiple hits. Do you have a partial phone number or other info to help narrow it down? I certainly want to avoid and it's my guess that others will want to do the same. Thanks.

  4. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    They do a table wash, but bringing in buckets, and lightly washing me on the massage table.
    I had this happen to me once. The provider brought in a bucket of warm water and used a bottle of Dial soap to give me a "table shower". LOL

  5. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM75  [View Original Post]
    Apparently everything checked out and they all left 20-25 minutes later. It definitely sounded like they were on their way to another location though I didn't hear them say which one. My guess is they were at another one before coming to the one I was in.
    Checking the box entitled "we check on these places from time to time and never see anything untoward." Which they shouldn't if they make enough commotion at the front door.

  6. #6939

    Accupressure in Fairfax

    So, I need to alert anyone going to this place that there is a Korean idiot posing as a masseuse. She wore goofy looking little boy tennis shoes, and colored socks. She was maybe 40'ish, bad English, about 5-2 or 5-3, kind of dumpy. I said I liked 90 minute sessions, and she got started. About 10 minutes later, I realized she didn't know how to massage! I had to tell her how to work areas, how much pressure. And she couldn't do a thing. Example. I told her use long firm gliding strokes. So she stayed on that area until she started to rub the skin off. I should have complained immediately. They do a table wash, but bringing in buckets, and lightly washing me on the massage table. This was the only thing she was good at. So she was a wash girl, not a masseuse. I told her it was a horrible massage, and she kind of knew it. Damage was. 9 for 90 minutes and. 1 for bath. Stay away from this place.

  7. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    The massage tables are almost always covered in naugahyde. And from what I've seen, the girls that work in these places are invariably clean. That is part of their culture.

    So how can there have been a piss stain? Please explain this for the rest of us. Are you sure you are not trying to trash this place because someone pissed you off?

    LexLuther
    No not at all. I actually really like this place. But my guess is some creep pissed on the table after his massage. I guess I should have taken a pic of the stain. LOL

  8. #6937

    AMP cleanliness

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Went in for a massage. Turned the light on in the massage room before I got changed. Noticed a huge yellow piss stain on the massage table. Turned around and left.
    The massage tables are almost always covered in naugahyde. And from what I've seen, the girls that work in these places are invariably clean. That is part of their culture.

    So how can there have been a piss stain? Please explain this for the rest of us. Are you sure you are not trying to trash this place because someone pissed you off?

    LexLuther

  9. #6936

    Prince Therapy

    Went to Prince for the first time and had an OK experience. Provider was a little older than I like but she was nice. Standard nova finish. I may repeat one-day.

    Stay safe!

  10. #6935
    I was in the mood to Smile again, after a long hiatus from visiting this place but I remember visiting the other AMP that is on the opposite side of the building complex, facing the main road. I decided to take a gamble on this place and see how it is. Only one woman was working, she was petite, rocking a tank top and some nice short shorts. She interrogated me if I was here before, bah blah blah. She said she knows almost everyone who has stopped by. I did my best to try to convince her I was there recently and she seemed a little hesitant but satisfied at that point with my answer. Another monger board has the price posted as 60 / hr but I was told 80. And I did not get a table shower. Anyway, I just rolled with it so I didn't make a fuss about it.

    She's a talker, likes to engage in conversation. At one point she stopped the massage and took a peek outside the window and commented on the weather. I think she was seeing if there was any LE milling around and suiting up for a raid given her initial hesitation with me. LOL She has a good attitude. Good activities but was rushed a bit.

  11. #6934

    M & M Therapy

    I've been looking for a new place since CTM closed so I tried M & M Therapy in Alexandria last weekend and had a generally good time overall. After Mamasan brought me in, I was greeted by a mid-30s K-girl with an okay face and a pretty good body. The table shower was gentle but complete and she gave me a nice soft touch and standard finish all for three Jacksons plus house fee. I'd stop in again if I was in the area.

    As an aside, has anyone else noticed that the masseuses (and I use that term loosely) are trying to raise the standard rates? The last couple of times I've gone to a new place, they've wanted to start at four Jacksons and I've had to talk them down.

  12. #6933

    Serene Soul Spa Herndon

    Went in for a massage. Turned the light on in the massage room before I got changed. Noticed a huge yellow piss stain on the massage table. Turned around and left.

  13. #6932
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Actually I should clarify first that it was 20 minutes into my visit. I got there and had already had the TS and the session was about 10 minutes in. All in all it wasn't a big deal, just freaked me out enough not to go to another parlor for a few months. She was working my upper back and we were having a conversation about something unimportant. Anyway, you can always hear when someone comes or goes in this place and I heard the front door open. What was unusual is that it was definitely more than the one visitor coming in and whoever answered the door talking. Being that I had my face down, I turned and looked at the door and saw the shadows moving under the crack at the bottom of the door and then the door handle turn. So, door opens and a uniformed police officer pokes his head in.

    The masseuse had obviously dealt with this in the past so she went and sat in the chair over by the door right away. The police officer just stood in the doorway the entire time while whoever else was there was doing their thing in the rest of the place. I saw one plain clothes guy in the hall standing around and some female coming in and being snarky with the masseuse. The officer asked how I was doing, what my name was, what I did for work, who I worked for, the general area of where I lived, and then just some occasional small talk. He didn't write anything down and never asked to see my I'd which I was kind of surprised at though I was just getting a massage so wasn't doing anything wrong anyway.

    When they pulled the masseuse out of the room to go get I'm assuming her ID and license / credentials, he asked me if I had paid yet to which I said yes, $80 for the hour. When the masseuse came back, he harped on to her a few times to make sure I get my full hour and not to count the time they were there against me. The snarky woman came in and talked to the masseuse about how she had seen her name in some online forums as well and rambled on about something else.

    Apparently everything checked out and they all left 20-25 minutes later. It definitely sounded like they were on their way to another location though I didn't hear them say which one. My guess is they were at another one before coming to the one I was in.

    In the end, not really a big deal. Freaked me out but that's all. The masseuse went ahead and gave me an hour long massage afterwards, starting the clock over when they left, though I think it ticked off the MMS as with about 15 minutes left, she yelled something through the door and the masseuse yelled back. Being that it was Korean, I have no idea what they said.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Partial quote: ".20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit."

    Inquiry: So what happens when LE shows up? Was they uniformed or UC? Did they I'd or photo anyone? Ask questions? Other? It sounds like not much happened based on continued session, but would like more details if you can share. Thanks.

  14. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM75  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this place five times now over the course of roughly a year. I definitely like it, though have only dealt with two of the women there. The first one I dealt with is no longer there. Had an exciting* time there my second go round last August when 20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit. Everything was good though and they started the clock over for me.
    I am wondering the same thing as SSRod. What happened with LE?

  15. #6930

    Massage Therapy-Manassas

    Been on the sideline with an injury for a while, finally got back out.

    Went to the new place in Manassas, Massage Therapy.

    Should have walked out when I seem the entire place was a series of curtained stalls. The massage was very good, with the usual teasing. On the flop did the rubbing on lower belly trick, and inner thighs. Maybe extras once they realize they won't get the business.

    If you want a very nice massage in a terrible setting, this is the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape