Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6157

    Oh I like

    Anybody got info on this chick please PM me if you do. Would love to hookup with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OOh I like.jpg‎  

  2. #6156

    Jen

    Had a wonderful meeting of the minds and bodies Saturday morning with Jen. I must have caught her when she was super horny because she did things to me and for me that had me smiling like a little kid at Disney World for the first time. All this took place at the Crest. She actually took 15mins to get ready and get the party started (shocker) Jen usually takes a little longer. After and hour of banging and a 45minute nap went for a quick round two for the road when we woke up. That was a real girlfriend effect. Always love hanging with Jen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen chilling after banging.jpg‎   Jen smiling.jpg‎   Jen tight cooch.jpg‎  

  3. #6155

    Mich ave. Jaylin-jalo

    Picked up jaylin WSW red hair prob about 105 lbs soaking wet. Said she was 35, no tits at all but she was decent in the face for a SW. Today around noon took her to the crest for some half and half for 40 was pretTy tight ginger the BBBJ was lackluster but the porn on the t. V was working for me while she was doing the BBBJ. Spent 30 mins there then took her back to the ave, she had a bandage around her left arm at her elbow she said she had been in a car and some monger took off while she was half way out. Who knows. Seemed ok and down to earth for a S. W pretty good GFE fo me I guess. Repete maybe after I sample a few others stay safe gentz.

  4. #6154

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    Where are your reviews? You've lived in Balt and Philly with no reviews? Trust me, Philly is like Disneyland compared to Detroit. I lived there for a few years. There is a reason why Detroit is the murder cap of the world, guys just like you.
    No reason to argue with a person that is clueless. Plus I am sure you never lived in Philly.

  5. #6153

    Crystal G

    She does a terrific. 25 BBBJ and, yes, she caught it well. I've seen her out there just about every time I've driven by. Sometimes she hangs with a guy but when she knows she's gong to get scooped, she will separate away. No drama, nice girl.

  6. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a decent notel or two that will do short stays near the G stroll? PM if you want.

    Thanks,

    JD
    There's two short stay motels between closer to 9 mile gratiot, the eastland and imperial. Have used eastland before.

  7. #6151

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover  [View Original Post]
    Its Sarah from the avenue, forgot to mention that, since couple guys have been asking me.

    http://tinypic.com/r/33emt0j/5

    http://tinypic.com/r/28ilz6x/5
    Elise offered me a double with her and Sarah back in the day. We rolled around the Ave at 3 in the morning looking for her, no luck. No biggie because Elise was a f*cking firecracker that night. True GFE till the sun came up.

    So Sarah is still on my 2 do list. It's funny how some dudes can't find chicks that most of us see every week!

  8. #6150

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising the ave and Fort Sunday afternoon, alternating between them and not seeing much of anything. I was also not seeing any uncles, which was a welcome relief. I made another pass on Fort, saw an older one that generated no interest, and headed back to the ave. I was just about ready to take a break at Bronco's and watch some football when I saw something that looked kind of small and kind of cute at Gilbert. Then she disappeared. On the next pass, I saw her two streets west of Gilbert, so I cut in one street east of her to go around. She walked up the street away from the ave to meet me, so I scooped.

    It was a little brunette named Jennifer. Turns out she is very cute and very small. Once the hood and scarf came off, I was quite glad I scooped. We went through a drive thru and headed for a notel. She was in the bathroom for a bit, and when she came out I saw just how small and cute she is. She had been wearing 5 layers on top, including a heavy coat, and two layers on the bottom. She is 4' 11".105 lbs. That is not a guesstimation, I asked. She is almost 28, although she doesn't look it. Every once in a while you can hear a bit of a twang, she is originally from Texas. She gave a good BBBJ and then went to mish. Nice tight giner, finished me quicker than I wanted. She seemed to be into the sex, and wanted to be f*cked hard. A good time on a Sunday afternoon for sure. Donation was. 7, and. 2 for the pics. Have digits if seniors are interested.

    Stay safe out there
    If anyone has this cuties digits and more info on her that would be great. I had my eye on her when I first seen the post. I wasn't a senior yet so I didn't ask then but now with the few posts on her lately I figure someone might be able to help me out. Thanks and stay safe

  9. #6149

    Cruise the R

    I was in the area today so just thought I would give a rundown. I didn't have to partake but just thought I would see how the action was with the nicer weather. On my inbound pass, did not see too many out. I saw one that I recall someone has mentioned near SF at the gas station. At first I swore it was the Unicorn but on closer inspection it wasn't her but the hair sure seemed like it was. Continued south and didn't see anything until I got to the Unicorn's spot. Instead there was a chunky BSW sitting by the phone booth. Yuck. Glad I didn't have time because the only one of interest was the blonde but definitely RTFF before I make the pickup.

    Early afternoon on the return I actually saw the Unicorn. First time in ages. I was just about to pick her up but she seemed too strung out and needed money in a hurry for the candyman who was coming back. I could see this was not going to be fun time as it was going to be rushed, so I passed. Redhair in a bun on Lantz but I saw UC in a tan Suburban not too far behind and just didn't feel like meeting my uncle tonight so just headed home.

    Guess because I Have had some decent ones, I am more picky. The Unicorn was top on my list but sliding fast w / o consistent way to find her. Will need to work on another good Big D regular

  10. #6148

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your advice, You do not think Baltimore is dangerous or Philly please.

    But again thanks for giving me the advice
    Where are your reviews? You've lived in Balt and Philly with no reviews? Trust me, Philly is like Disneyland compared to Detroit. I lived there for a few years. There is a reason why Detroit is the murder cap of the world, guys just like you.

  11. #6147

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    All questions and no reviews in all the cities you've been in? Be very careful here in Detroit, people disappear all the time and no one looks for them. How come no reviews on your end but you want info from us. This is a give and take board, you give a little and you get back alot more. Good luck on your search, but please be safe because if you disappear here, no one cares.
    I appreciate your advice, You do not think Baltimore is dangerous or Philly please.

    But again thanks for giving me the advice

  12. #6146

    Your the Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I am new to the cities I mentioned so if you do not want to help, I will live, but get a life
    All questions and no reviews in all the cities you've been in? Be very careful here in Detroit, people disappear all the time and no one looks for them. How come no reviews on your end but you want info from us. This is a give and take board, you give a little and you get back alot more. Good luck on your search, but please be safe because if you disappear here, no one cares.

  13. #6145

    Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    I looked thru this guys post also always new to the city or visiting and asking questions Cincinnati Chicago Dayton Philly then never posts any info kind of strange. Watch yourself guys.
    Yeah I am new to the cities I mentioned so if you do not want to help, I will live, but get a life

  14. #6144
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Fatima lately? I've been on the stroll multiple times a day for the last week or so and haven't seen her once. I used to see her almost every time.
    At the exact moment you posted this, I was dreaming with her at a local hourly establishment. She hasn't been out much, but she was fine. More than fine.

  15. #6143

    Always questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    No offense, but after reading your posting history, I must say. RTFF.
    I looked thru this guys post also always new to the city or visiting and asking questions Cincinnati Chicago Dayton Philly then never posts any info kind of strange. Watch yourself guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape