Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 19147
-
05-26-13 03:01 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 324Oh I like
Anybody got info on this chick please PM me if you do. Would love to hookup with her.
-
05-26-13 02:48 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 324Jen
Had a wonderful meeting of the minds and bodies Saturday morning with Jen. I must have caught her when she was super horny because she did things to me and for me that had me smiling like a little kid at Disney World for the first time. All this took place at the Crest. She actually took 15mins to get ready and get the party started (shocker) Jen usually takes a little longer. After and hour of banging and a 45minute nap went for a quick round two for the road when we woke up. That was a real girlfriend effect. Always love hanging with Jen.
-
05-26-13 01:28 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 242Mich ave. Jaylin-jalo
Picked up jaylin WSW red hair prob about 105 lbs soaking wet. Said she was 35, no tits at all but she was decent in the face for a SW. Today around noon took her to the crest for some half and half for 40 was pretTy tight ginger the BBBJ was lackluster but the porn on the t. V was working for me while she was doing the BBBJ. Spent 30 mins there then took her back to the ave, she had a bandage around her left arm at her elbow she said she had been in a car and some monger took off while she was half way out. Who knows. Seemed ok and down to earth for a S. W pretty good GFE fo me I guess. Repete maybe after I sample a few others stay safe gentz.
-
05-25-13 17:10 #6154Senior Member

Posts: 123Wow
No reason to argue with a person that is clueless. Plus I am sure you never lived in Philly.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-13 09:46 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 487Crystal G
She does a terrific. 25 BBBJ and, yes, she caught it well. I've seen her out there just about every time I've driven by. Sometimes she hangs with a guy but when she knows she's gong to get scooped, she will separate away. No drama, nice girl.
-
05-25-13 08:29 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 123There's two short stay motels between closer to 9 mile gratiot, the eastland and imperial. Have used eastland before.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-13 04:57 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 261Sarah
Elise offered me a double with her and Sarah back in the day. We rolled around the Ave at 3 in the morning looking for her, no luck. No biggie because Elise was a f*cking firecracker that night. True GFE till the sun came up.
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]
So Sarah is still on my 2 do list. It's funny how some dudes can't find chicks that most of us see every week!
-
05-25-13 02:37 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 42Jennifer
If anyone has this cuties digits and more info on her that would be great. I had my eye on her when I first seen the post. I wasn't a senior yet so I didn't ask then but now with the few posts on her lately I figure someone might be able to help me out. Thanks and stay safe
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-13 00:57 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 281Cruise the R
I was in the area today so just thought I would give a rundown. I didn't have to partake but just thought I would see how the action was with the nicer weather. On my inbound pass, did not see too many out. I saw one that I recall someone has mentioned near SF at the gas station. At first I swore it was the Unicorn but on closer inspection it wasn't her but the hair sure seemed like it was. Continued south and didn't see anything until I got to the Unicorn's spot. Instead there was a chunky BSW sitting by the phone booth. Yuck. Glad I didn't have time because the only one of interest was the blonde but definitely RTFF before I make the pickup.
Early afternoon on the return I actually saw the Unicorn. First time in ages. I was just about to pick her up but she seemed too strung out and needed money in a hurry for the candyman who was coming back. I could see this was not going to be fun time as it was going to be rushed, so I passed. Redhair in a bun on Lantz but I saw UC in a tan Suburban not too far behind and just didn't feel like meeting my uncle tonight so just headed home.
Guess because I Have had some decent ones, I am more picky. The Unicorn was top on my list but sliding fast w / o consistent way to find her. Will need to work on another good Big D regular
-
05-24-13 23:15 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 106Reviews
Where are your reviews? You've lived in Balt and Philly with no reviews? Trust me, Philly is like Disneyland compared to Detroit. I lived there for a few years. There is a reason why Detroit is the murder cap of the world, guys just like you.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-13 23:05 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks
I appreciate your advice, You do not think Baltimore is dangerous or Philly please.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
But again thanks for giving me the advice
-
05-24-13 22:48 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 106Your the Clown
All questions and no reviews in all the cities you've been in? Be very careful here in Detroit, people disappear all the time and no one looks for them. How come no reviews on your end but you want info from us. This is a give and take board, you give a little and you get back alot more. Good luck on your search, but please be safe because if you disappear here, no one cares.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-13 22:24 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 123Clown
Yeah I am new to the cities I mentioned so if you do not want to help, I will live, but get a life
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-13 21:07 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 270At the exact moment you posted this, I was dreaming with her at a local hourly establishment. She hasn't been out much, but she was fine. More than fine.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-13 20:55 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 1386Always questions
I looked thru this guys post also always new to the city or visiting and asking questions Cincinnati Chicago Dayton Philly then never posts any info kind of strange. Watch yourself guys.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




