Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 19147
-
05-24-13 18:42 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 123This Weekend
Fellows I will be coming to Detroit this weekend for the 1st time what are the hot spots in the city. I live near Cincy so If anyone needs some info I would more than happy to share.
Thanks
-
05-24-13 18:19 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 123Its Sarah from the avenue, forgot to mention that, since couple guys have been asking me.
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]
http://tinypic.com/r/33emt0j/5
http://tinypic.com/r/28ilz6x/5
-
05-24-13 17:04 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 261Emma
She mentioned to me that she doesn't like being on Fort because of all the "white chicks from the suburbs". I almost laughed at that, especially coming from her. She's flaky and untrustworthy, so it sounds like her alright. If not, she has a twin.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
Doesn't deserve a dime. Doesn't deserve your time.
-
05-24-13 16:37 #6139Regular Member

Posts: 8She's out and in effect.
Literally saw her 10 minutes before your post came up while on a recon run. 1/2 block away from the R on typical street. Her hair looked especially blown out and blonder in the wind today. Looks cute but slightly thinner and slightly more haggard than my last "visit"- to be expected. I ve seen her out Tuesday and Thursday as well. She nearly keeps a schedule- PM for details.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
BTW. I ll save yet another review, but hotel has been great and I do give her car spot a thumbs up. I usually never let them pick a spot, but no problems with hers several times.
-
05-24-13 15:59 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 58Juice is back
It was reported on this forum that she was off visiting her uncle. Saw her today literally stumbling south from 7 mile. (1pm Friday) Looks like she may have gained a few pounds but still very nice looking. In fact, I would say that her tight young body is one of the nicest I have ever had the pleasure of. You have to get past her candy fueled paranoia tho. Wearing a bright green sweater if anyone is looking for her today.
-
05-24-13 13:32 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 89Re: Emma
Pretty sure I talked to the same girl yesterday on jr north of of 6 (unless there is another cute, petite, short brown haired emma). The odd thing was she was offering a double with a BSW named Kim that I am 90% sure was a tranny.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-13 23:21 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 214Lisa call me from a new number. She and her guy got tied up here longer, but was heading out of town on a run. I have know her for over 5 years and agree with you MoeMonger, always considered her a friend, not a SW, always treated me the same, and have had her out to my house several times to get her out of detroit for bit. Anyways, got with her for about 3 1/2 hours for a good time and she is looking great. Her hair is very long brown now. Much more relaxed without the meds from the street and from the drama of living in that lifestyle. I hope she keeps strong on staying clean and out of detroit, but a loss of a ATF. DK
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-13 23:14 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 123Duo with Sarah and Jennifer
So couple weeks ago late night around 10 pm I decided I wanted to have a threesome as I have never had one & its always been my fantasy. So called up Sarah & she said to come pick her up and she got a girl named lele for the duo & says she's hot. So I go pick her up and then go to some apartment complex to pick up Lele, Sarah comes back in like 10 min & says Lele is passed out but brings another gal named Jennifer in the pics above. She asks if this gal is ok, she looked really cute and I said yes, we headed to the crest now and its almost midnight. We get a room and Jennifer says she wants to freshen up so she goes in the bathroom while me and Sarah start, its been almost 45 min and there's no sign of Jennifer coming out of the bathroom. Me and Sarah are trying our best to get her out, Sarah even says that she better not be tweaking out in the bathroom and that its getting late and she has to leave. Finally Jennifer comes out after like an hr and then Sarah goes into the bathroom to freshen up so she can leave as its 1. 30 now. And I was glad that I held out for Jennifer because this chick is too fucking cute with a tight body & gives one of the warmest BJ I have ever had. We end up doggy and then finish in mish and she was smelling of soap and conditioner. Jennifer said her ph disconnected but will give Sarah her no to give to me later when she switches on her phone with the $$ I gave her. Gave 60 to each plus the cost of the room.
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
Also have been trying to get Jennifer no from Sarah for the past few days but she says that Jennifer doesn't have a phone yet, I dunno if its a lie or not as am a pretty good steady source of income for Sarah, seeing her like once or twice a week. Any have Jennifer no, can please pm me her digits. I think I can take her taking her time in the bathroom to freshen up as she is hot and want to bang her a few more times, kinda getting bored with Sarah at this point but she's always been good to me though. She even apologized in the morning after the duo about how long it took.
-
05-23-13 23:08 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 261Emma on Fort
Slid my meat into a new cutie this week. New to me, not new to the stroll. And here's what went down.
I spotted her on Fort and Military and she walked right up to my car and hopped in. She was beaming up at me with full cute rows of lightly stained teeth. Her name is Emma. She's about 5'4, 100 lb at the most, very cute face, short dark hair, healthy skin and tight body with small tits and ass. She is black-white biracial, but looks and talks more like a suburban white chick.
She agreed on FS at my spot for standard rates, but before we could depart she begged me to let her get some candy first. Already I'm let down. To ask me to stop for candy before our first romp is a no no. But I was in a generous mood, and attracted to her, so I gave her a ham and took her to Campbell. Didn't have to wait long, which was nice, and we were off. In the ride, she was clearly jittery. Refused to give me straight details about herself, wanted to know if a car was following us, etc. But things get even weirder as we're heading away from SWD. She claimed that she wanted to stop AGAIN to get more candy. This time I said no, refused to give her more money and insisted we continue to our destination. She eventually lets it go, but I have a bad feeling about what's about to happen next.
We get to my spot and get settled and freshened up. I have to talk her into removing all of her clothes, which is another turnoff for me. Her nude body though, I must say, is quite beautiful. She is easily a high 7 low 8 on the scale. Cute perky A cups, thin firm ass, soft skin with no blemishes, no damage or sag anywhere, a cute bald cameltoe kitten, and she never stopped smiling at me. She has a body and face that rivals Halo's, Jaelyn's and our late little Casey's. I certainly know what I like when I see them.
She claims that she's in her early 30s, but she gives head like she's only 18. In other words, her skills are laughable. Plus, she wouldn't stop complaining about how chronic she was, and blamed it on her lackluster performance. Okay, well then turn around so we can get this over with. I tried a different style of doggie on her. Me sitting on the edge of the sofa with her on all fours in front. Her kitten was pretty nice. Warm and slippery. Felt like I was finally banging Nicole Richie (an early celeb fantasy of mine).
I pumped her for a few minutes and enjoyed it but didn't finish. Why? Because I couldn't help notice that her A hole was gaping WIDE open, and looked squeaky clean and very inviting. I tried to be slick and slip it in, but she said 'No way! ' She said if we could go out to get more candy, we can come back and continue with some backdoor action, but I had to tip her as well. I was somewhat convinced, but mostly horny and curious, so I let her get dressed and we headed out.
Long story short, she only had the standard donation for services rendered, not the promised backdoor tip, but that was enough for her to disappear into the drug underworld for the night. Then the storm hit. I seriously hope she got rained on hard. Thanks Mother Nature.
Bottom line, I wasn't going to report this one, but figured since I stopped my car for her, someone else might do the same if she's out there. Emma is a cute biracial spinner with meager skills who can be had for standard rates or cheaper, but she only wants free candy. And if you give her the full donation up front and let her scoot from your ride, she will dash on you. That's a guarantee.
I will never repeat, and for this, I must recommend that you avoid Emma at all costs. Unless of course you also fantasize about Nicole Richie, or cute biracial chicks in general, then I can't help you.
-
05-23-13 21:08 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 438Halo / Sandra
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
I don't think you can post a pm pic. My bad.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Halo is on my DNS list. But it definately not because of her looks. Got 2 be honest though, It would be nice to scoop her, we could share a blunt and gin, and I bang her brains out for a couple hours, LOL!
All my mileage on the R, I can't recall seeing Sandra, odd ain't it.
-
05-23-13 17:42 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 103Strange
She did the same to me last night, same spot as well. Blond hair, a little thick?
Originally Posted by SAM4077
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-13 16:36 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 242Lilly on fort
Scopped this 1 lastnight by the produce factory she looked really good WSW. 125 lbs see cups got in did the leo check and started to wig out saying she wanted me to drop her back off. Guess she was twitching for her meds and was really paranoid. Oh well. Still want 2 sample her as she's about a 9 on the SW scale. Any 1 ever sample this 1 pm. Me
-
05-23-13 01:26 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 261Baby
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 22:35 #6129Senior Member

Posts: 750Strawberry
So I cruised the R around 5:30. There was plenty out it seemed. Until the thunder storm rolled in. So I headed over to Gratiot hoping to pop my big G cherry. I did see a couple of prospects between 7 and SF. Picked up a few supplies, hit the ATM and headed back out. Cruising south of SF, I spotted a long curly hair brunette that I had seen earlier and wanted to scoop. I saw her this time just as she was getting into another monger's car. I decided to be patient. Made a few more passes. There was a thicker WSW in the same spot. Maybe mixed with Asian or Mexican. Definitly older. It was almost like she had a baby bump. Anyone know who this is? I thought about scooping, but she was in the middle of eating some kind of sandwich while smoking a cig. I didn't feel like having that aroma in my car on top of Essence de SWer. Then on another pass, the hotty I wanted earlier re-appeared. She was talking with the sandwich girl and a neighborhood thug so patiently I rolled past. After passing them, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw that sandwich girl was now kicking the hotty's ass right there on the corner. Probably a dumb move, but I decided to circle the block and at least maybe interrupt the assault. It couldn't have taken me more than a minute to circle and when I came back, sandwich girl and street thug were still standing there as if nothing had happened and the hottie was nowhere to be found. She must have seriously hightailed it. I had visions of being her savior and getting a free session. LOL. Anyway, no Gratiot cherry busting for me tonight.
Next, I headed back to the trusty R. This was probably around 7:30. There were too many girls to mention with LEO nowhere to be seen. Some very appealing options along with some zombies as usual. I was actually wishing a couple of the trannies weren't trannies as they were strutting it pretty good. No unicorn sighting unfortunately. There seem to be some new girls; at least to me. This isn't saying much as I don't monger regularly. Anyway, I ended up scooping Strawberry at Hollywood. Our good brother MichDL recommended her to me quite awhile ago but I haven't had the pleasure until tonight. All I can say is WOW. This girl is a total pro. Once again brother MichDL, I humbly pledge myself to your teachings. I owe you NA beers big time. For those that don't know, Strawberry is a BSWer. Total spinner, maybe 90lbs dripping wet, lactating A cups, trimmed meaty but still tight clam, cute face, nice ass, she claims to be 50 which I have a hard time believing. I would have put her at 40. Her body shows a little wear and tear, but I know a lot of girls half her age that would love to have her body. This chick is flexible! You can twist her up like a pretzel. Started out with BBBJ. She had a bit of a gag reflex when trying to DT, but I still give her a solid 10 in this department. Like I said, the girl is a pro. She went at it for about 15 minutes including plenty of ball licking and sucking. I had to stop her several times as I was about to explode, which is very unusual for me. Next we moved on to CFS several positions. She didn't balk at anything. This girl can take a hammering. I jackhammered her mish for about 10 minutes, then we moved on to some serious organ re-arranging K9 for another 10 minutes or so, followed by about 5 minutes of CG with her riding my cock like a pogo stick. She is open to Canadian but I didn't go for it. Sounded like there might be a serious upcharge for it and I'm not really into it anyway. Of course the grand finale was the JD signature face blasting. She never flinched at all. And she took a huge dousing brothers. She had really built my nut up huge with her pro skills. I took plenty of pics and vids. She actually posed for me all twisted up. Legs behind her ears like bugs bunny, totally spread K9, etc, but alas, she was not agreeable to me posting them here and I respect that. She quoted me. 50 for everything. I ended up giving her. 75 and it was worth every penny IMHO.
I have digits for our brothers that actively contribute to this forum. Please don't bother to ask if you are not an engaged participant here. If you treat her well, you will be doing your dick a huge favor.
Stay Safe,
JD
-
05-22-13 19:42 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 261How do you PM jpg images? Not that I have one of Sandra (yet), but I'd like to know about this function. Do you have to be a Senior to do it?
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




