Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,246 to 25,260 of 32178
-
05-22-13 21:36 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 433Serene Soul Spa Herndon
Went in for a massage. Turned the light on in the massage room before I got changed. Noticed a huge yellow piss stain on the massage table. Turned around and left.
-
05-22-13 21:24 #6932Regular Member

Posts: 13Actually I should clarify first that it was 20 minutes into my visit. I got there and had already had the TS and the session was about 10 minutes in. All in all it wasn't a big deal, just freaked me out enough not to go to another parlor for a few months. She was working my upper back and we were having a conversation about something unimportant. Anyway, you can always hear when someone comes or goes in this place and I heard the front door open. What was unusual is that it was definitely more than the one visitor coming in and whoever answered the door talking. Being that I had my face down, I turned and looked at the door and saw the shadows moving under the crack at the bottom of the door and then the door handle turn. So, door opens and a uniformed police officer pokes his head in.
The masseuse had obviously dealt with this in the past so she went and sat in the chair over by the door right away. The police officer just stood in the doorway the entire time while whoever else was there was doing their thing in the rest of the place. I saw one plain clothes guy in the hall standing around and some female coming in and being snarky with the masseuse. The officer asked how I was doing, what my name was, what I did for work, who I worked for, the general area of where I lived, and then just some occasional small talk. He didn't write anything down and never asked to see my I'd which I was kind of surprised at though I was just getting a massage so wasn't doing anything wrong anyway.
When they pulled the masseuse out of the room to go get I'm assuming her ID and license / credentials, he asked me if I had paid yet to which I said yes, $80 for the hour. When the masseuse came back, he harped on to her a few times to make sure I get my full hour and not to count the time they were there against me. The snarky woman came in and talked to the masseuse about how she had seen her name in some online forums as well and rambled on about something else.
Apparently everything checked out and they all left 20-25 minutes later. It definitely sounded like they were on their way to another location though I didn't hear them say which one. My guess is they were at another one before coming to the one I was in.
In the end, not really a big deal. Freaked me out but that's all. The masseuse went ahead and gave me an hour long massage afterwards, starting the clock over when they left, though I think it ticked off the MMS as with about 15 minutes left, she yelled something through the door and the masseuse yelled back. Being that it was Korean, I have no idea what they said.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 20:04 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 418I am wondering the same thing as SSRod. What happened with LE?
Originally Posted by JSM75
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 07:09 #6930Regular Member

Posts: 18Massage Therapy-Manassas
Been on the sideline with an injury for a while, finally got back out.
Went to the new place in Manassas, Massage Therapy.
Should have walked out when I seem the entire place was a series of curtained stalls. The massage was very good, with the usual teasing. On the flop did the rubbing on lower belly trick, and inner thighs. Maybe extras once they realize they won't get the business.
If you want a very nice massage in a terrible setting, this is the place.
-
05-21-13 14:33 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 514 Reports in 1
Been busy the last month and have not had the time to post. So here are my latest ventures. You can find these on CL.
Went to Pine Salon and had an awesome time. Can't say anymore about the visit except I will return. Total damage 1. 2.
I visited Foot Spa for the second time since they opened and everyone is spot on with the visit, they leave the door slightly cracked, lots of teasing but it is a DIY. Cute girl with very soft breasts! Total damage .8.
Visited Chdayspa again with Linda, very good massage and she knows how to work the muscles! Will repeat again. Total damage $
I finally got a chance to try out a new place in Woodbridge called Sasha Spa. There are two ladies there and I pulled Mary. Older gal, late 30's early 40's. Good massage with some teasing, tried to get her to rub all muscles but she drew a box of where she would not touch. Even tried coaxing her and she shook her head no. Ended up being a DIY. The other girl was better looking and will try her next.
Be safe.
-
05-20-13 20:18 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 101Can You Elaborate on LE AMP Visit
Partial quote: ".20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit."
Inquiry: So what happens when LE shows up? Was they uniformed or UC? Did they I'd or photo anyone? Ask questions? Other? It sounds like not much happened based on continued session, but would like more details if you can share. Thanks.
-
05-20-13 10:00 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 418I am going to agree with what others have said. Stashing your wallet and valuables in your car is the standard move for mongering, but it probably doesn't matter as much at an AMP. A BP girl won't hesitate to rob you if given the chance, she can check out and be gone as fast as she can pack. She may also have an armed pimp ready to back her up. An AMP operates at a set location. They have to be more careful and low key. They don't want trouble with the police, and they don't want bad attention on any review sites. You have less to worry about at an AMP than with a CV or BP girl.
Originally Posted by AsianOccasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-13 09:10 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 377CAMP in Alexandria
Following up on some good reviews here, I stopped by last week early (around 10am) at the CAMP off rt 7 near Bailey's crossroad. No answer, so I called. They said,"oh. You should make an appointment". So I said, can I have an appt now? Yes, sure, come to the door.
Saw Vikki, or Mikki, or Maggi, or something. She repeated it and sort of laughed like "you can call me anything or you can call me Al" when I asked did you say "Vikki or Maggie"?
Anyway, fabulous therapeutic session, with a decent typical NOVA finish. Would repeat.
-
05-19-13 00:03 #6925Regular Member

Posts: 13I've been to this place five times now over the course of roughly a year. I definitely like it, though have only dealt with two of the women there. The first one I dealt with is no longer there. Had an exciting* time there my second go round last August when 20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit. Everything was good though and they started the clock over for me.
Originally Posted by AsianOccasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-13 19:26 #6924Regular Member

Posts: 2Rain didn't flow
Struck out at the rain forrest. After some luck at FCCC earlier this week I decided to call sky eden but was told I need a reference? Never heard of that here can anyone enlighten me?
-
05-18-13 08:39 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 164Cryptic?
BB. LEO is not a newbie and can de-crypt any talking around we may do here. Sometimes we get a little too vague in these reviews and may as well not file a report at all.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
It is kinda fun to write in "mongerese" but we must not fool ourselves into thinking LEO is not fluent in the language as well.
Just one fat, old man's opinion.
-
05-18-13 07:26 #6922Regular Member

Posts: 2All about timing
Went back Friday morning. In fact a little too early, had to wait about 15 min until they opened at 10am. To my dismay, I did not see the 30-ish year old beauty from Thursday evening, instead one of the 50+ ladies who's serviced me before. Diane, I think. But, she did have a black dress on, and enough makeup that I was able to pretend. Very light touch massage, everything standard. No shower available, or at least, not offered.
Originally Posted by OtherRonPaul
[View Original Post]
On the way out, was introduced to Lotto, another well aged provider.
Still curious about the younger woman I saw the other night. Wondering if my eyes deceived me, or if it's just a matter of timing.
-
05-17-13 22:12 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 2686Frog, there's a reason it's cryptic
If things are clear enough for a casual noob to figure out, then they're easy for others to figure out. Low key is the key in the MP forum.
Originally Posted by FrogNog
[View Original Post]
Take some time to RTFF starting about 20 pages back to present, go have a few experiences, post discreetly about them, and by that time you'll either figure out the answer yourself, or you'll have gained the credibility to get your answer through back channels.
-
05-17-13 06:17 #6920Regular Member

Posts: 2Attractive in Arlington
Stopped by an apparently well known AMP in Arlington (Columbia Pike) after work yesterday. Was hoping for some physical therapy, but was turned away at the door because they were busy. She suggested that I call for an appointment next time.
Why bother posting this? Because, the woman who answered the door was smokin' Hot! Little black dress, hair just past her shoulders, sparkles around her eyes, perfect little body that filled the dress wonderfully.
I had a massage here once before, several months ago. The provider was older, the massage was weak, but in the end I left happy. On the way out, I also saw another provider, again very old, but with huge implants. So, I told myself I would come back again sometime to get a closer look at those.
Now, after seeing the fresh face who answered the door yesterday, I'm extremely eager to go again.
In general, I don't like making appointments, or calling providers at all. Prefer to just walk in. Realistically, I'll probably try a walk-in here again, and hope not to hit it during rush hour. But, if I have another near miss with the beauty queen who I glimpsed yesterday, I'll probably go out and buy another phone just for calling her.
-
05-17-13 00:32 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks.
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the words of wisdom. I figured as much with regard to AMP's being relatively safe as far as worrying about my stuff getting stolen. AMP's seem a lot more safe than finding body rubs on BP. That's primarily why I started my mongering here. I hope to venture out to other avenues, but I am playing this game cautiously trying to learn as I go. My next step will likely be one of the asian agencies that I have seen posted on the forums, as those too seem relatively safe with references from senior members.
Still learning the ropes, I noticed bunker buster posts alot of fake ad listings up so I have been using the phone / image search functions to just to see if I can get the same results from the info on the original ad's on the fakes that he posts about. Figure if I can get my searches down like he does them I will be headed in the right direction.











Reply With Quote





