Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 12100
-
05-23-13 23:15 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 2814Villard and what were you dreaming on?
Originally Posted by Whatch1
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-13 22:49 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 77Not a report so much as a question
Years and years ago, I lived south of the border (I think people from WI called us Flatlanders, among other things), and did my early-adult mongering in milw because Chicago was too crowded and too much traffic. I used to pretend I was going there for the Safe House and a disco called First Avenue (I think), but always ended up taking a cruise. I'm going back this weekend, and the people from my hometown (on the forum) say Milw is still better than CHI or Rockford.
So, I want to see the sights. And I don't remember the roads very well. On the forum, I read about Greenfield, National, and Lincoln. And it looks like we're talking about the 6-30 blocks on the east-west drags. Is there a useful routing I could take? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like: "Exit of 94 on GF, and go. Until you get to. And turn. Then turn again on. And take that to. And turn again onto.
Could someone help me by giving me the directions for a self-guided tour? I really appreciate any help you'd be able to give me.
-
05-23-13 20:14 #2393Regular Member

Posts: 19Either really busy or really empty
Did the stroll on national Lincoln and gf. Didn't see a single sa from 5 to 6, guess either they all picked by your all or it's just dead. The weather was nice.
-
05-23-13 06:16 #2392Regular Member

Posts: 1Villard
Had a dream on Villard eary am BSW .20 damage flute skills 9 while covered.
-
05-22-13 23:05 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 2814Last summer! Good luck. God only knows where she might be now. That's enternity in this business.
Originally Posted by Badger Fan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 22:12 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 66I saw Jessica last summer when she was splitting time between here and CHI. If you could share her digits I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Whytlotus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 10:48 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, that definitely looks like her. You don't happen to have digits you could inbox me do you?
Originally Posted by Whytlotus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 10:20 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 270BSWs are all over the normal routes and reported on often. As the others say, do a little reading, it will help you in the long run pick up more tips then just a $ amount.
Originally Posted by LoveLife
[View Original Post]
If $ is your major concern, the north lops are normally cheaper.
-
05-22-13 01:14 #2387Regular Member

Posts: 19Bsw
Has anyone picked up any BSW at Lincoln or gf? Or are they better at national and Lisbon? It will be much appreciated if anyone you rem, eber the damage or s share their experience with BSW!
-
05-22-13 00:59 #2386Regular Member

Posts: 19Careful on greenfield
Took a stroll down Lincoln and gf tonight. Got the looks from a bit bigger WSW on Lincoln around 26th and from BSW in gf at 14th but about 7 cops in group on bfnat 10th 2 on motorcycle in 8th and rest in bikes down the street. Didn't end up doing anything due to the heavy lp presence.
-
05-21-13 20:30 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 2814Be Careful
I'm just on my way to Oscars on Pierce for a delicious burger and thought I would check out the Greenfield track on the way. No bullshit I counted 16mmotorcycle cops parked along Greenfield between 16th and 11th streets about 5 minutes ago. Might be a good night to check out a different stroll.
-
05-21-13 19:17 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 259Curious if this would be her?
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-13 16:19 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 270I get that allot, where I ask for a number, call it in a few days and its doesn't work, or is someone's number.
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-13 12:55 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 52Jessica LSW
Was driving on the South stroll last Thursday night. Saw a super hot LSW. Got a little nervous as she looked TGBT. Picked her up said her name was Jessica. Nice little spinner body beautiful face. Did LE check showed me her very nice perky pierced titties. Agreed on. 3 for FS. Went to her spot BBBJ then onto cfs. Nice and tight seemed to enjoy and lots of dirty talk. Kept telling me to "beat that Puerto Rican pussy up" non rushed. Got digits but phone is off now. Anybody else see her?
-
05-21-13 10:19 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 186Not quite a report but.
I had work to do on the south side one evening last week, and as a result I found myself driving through a few of the common stroll areas. Just thought that I would share the fact that it looked like an uncle LEO motor club rally out there. On Lincoln near forest home I saw probably 5 or 6 Leo's on motorcycles all lined up at the entrance of a parking lot, like they were waiting their turn to swoop into action. I also saw a blonde WSW a few blocks away that looked way TGTBT. Before I saw that, I had contemplated making a few passes, but with them out in that many numbers, no way was I chancing it.











Reply With Quote





