Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 12097
-
05-23-13 06:16 #2392Regular Member

Posts: 1Villard
Had a dream on Villard eary am BSW .20 damage flute skills 9 while covered.
-
05-22-13 23:05 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 2814Last summer! Good luck. God only knows where she might be now. That's enternity in this business.
Originally Posted by Badger Fan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 22:12 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 66I saw Jessica last summer when she was splitting time between here and CHI. If you could share her digits I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Whytlotus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 10:48 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, that definitely looks like her. You don't happen to have digits you could inbox me do you?
Originally Posted by Whytlotus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 10:20 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 270BSWs are all over the normal routes and reported on often. As the others say, do a little reading, it will help you in the long run pick up more tips then just a $ amount.
Originally Posted by LoveLife
[View Original Post]
If $ is your major concern, the north lops are normally cheaper.
-
05-22-13 01:14 #2387Regular Member

Posts: 19Bsw
Has anyone picked up any BSW at Lincoln or gf? Or are they better at national and Lisbon? It will be much appreciated if anyone you rem, eber the damage or s share their experience with BSW!
-
05-22-13 00:59 #2386Regular Member

Posts: 19Careful on greenfield
Took a stroll down Lincoln and gf tonight. Got the looks from a bit bigger WSW on Lincoln around 26th and from BSW in gf at 14th but about 7 cops in group on bfnat 10th 2 on motorcycle in 8th and rest in bikes down the street. Didn't end up doing anything due to the heavy lp presence.
-
05-21-13 20:30 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 2814Be Careful
I'm just on my way to Oscars on Pierce for a delicious burger and thought I would check out the Greenfield track on the way. No bullshit I counted 16mmotorcycle cops parked along Greenfield between 16th and 11th streets about 5 minutes ago. Might be a good night to check out a different stroll.
-
05-21-13 19:17 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 259Curious if this would be her?
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-13 16:19 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 270I get that allot, where I ask for a number, call it in a few days and its doesn't work, or is someone's number.
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-13 12:55 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 52Jessica LSW
Was driving on the South stroll last Thursday night. Saw a super hot LSW. Got a little nervous as she looked TGBT. Picked her up said her name was Jessica. Nice little spinner body beautiful face. Did LE check showed me her very nice perky pierced titties. Agreed on. 3 for FS. Went to her spot BBBJ then onto cfs. Nice and tight seemed to enjoy and lots of dirty talk. Kept telling me to "beat that Puerto Rican pussy up" non rushed. Got digits but phone is off now. Anybody else see her?
-
05-21-13 10:19 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 186Not quite a report but.
I had work to do on the south side one evening last week, and as a result I found myself driving through a few of the common stroll areas. Just thought that I would share the fact that it looked like an uncle LEO motor club rally out there. On Lincoln near forest home I saw probably 5 or 6 Leo's on motorcycles all lined up at the entrance of a parking lot, like they were waiting their turn to swoop into action. I also saw a blonde WSW a few blocks away that looked way TGTBT. Before I saw that, I had contemplated making a few passes, but with them out in that many numbers, no way was I chancing it.
-
05-21-13 07:06 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 1434Read
And here is a good place to start reading. The 22 rules for street mongering can be found on the front page of this forum. Here is a link. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...mongeringrules
Originally Posted by Lovelife
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-13 06:47 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 413Read
I will say it nicely, others may or may not. All the information you want is in the forum below. Read, read, read. Find and report back. Be safe. And do some research yourself. Otherwise RTFF.
Originally Posted by Lovelife
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-13 00:54 #2378Regular Member

Posts: 19New to Milwaukee
Hello everyone!
New to Milwaukee here, it be great if some experienced fellow can list a few hunting grounds where SW very often shows up and usually around what time and what's the damage! Thank you very much! Also it will also be really appreciated if someone list some experiment on avoiding Leo and general safety / hunting advice, thank you! Please help.










Reply With Quote





