Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14484
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I know there are plenty of hourly rate Motels that we know and love like Elk lodge

    Tim's and many on Pulaski HWY.

    There is one I remember seeing but can't recall the name on Pulaski HWY on the City County Line that had Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms or at least they advertised it outside. Can anyone recall which one it is. I would like to bring one of my regular SW's there.
    Not sure but Towson East on Joppa road has them.

  2. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Renee on Garrison! Very nice lady, nice attitude, with super skill! BJ with Deep-throat and CIM takes time no rush! Body was a 6/7 (stretch marks) Ass / tits was everything advertised, BJ 10. Damage was. 4 + a Hat from corner store (strange request) for time spent X double Pop! Will repeat plus have digit!
    Let me know if you're sharing those digits bro.

  3. #14482
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen anything on Harford lately. I've been hitting this spot for 10 years and I've never seen it this bad. I usually hit the road from 8-9 in the evening and I haven't seen much in a few months. Anyone having any better luck at other times of the day. Thanks.
    I frequent Harford Road in the hood areas. Its quite plentiful at certain times of the night. The upper county part is normally dead, I haven't seen much there in my travels.

  4. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Greenmount was off the hook this week for BSW and, closer to North Ave, WSW. Reduced LE too, it seemed. Have shifted away from Conkling due to high LE and increased proportion of senior citizen ladies on the stroll. Boy, some of the older girls look like they have been through the wringer. Yet someone must be picking them up, right? Finally Eastern Ave where it intersects with Dundalk Ave is good Sun through Sat. The girls going to the methadone clinic hang out at bus stops or stroll the backstreets. I saw some of Crofton's girls there this week, notably biker chick Kay.
    WSW's on greenmount? Nice. I need to check that out. Still seems odd but I would love to scoop a copuple WSW's around the way. Any standouts?

  5. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Saw her walking down Garrison after getting off the bus, Gave her the look and stopped and she came walking over! Gave me the "I'm not a SW" but knew the whole routine! Yeah whatever! Got back to the spot and got down to business! CBJ and FS Body was nice spinner type, Skills were mediocre! 6 at best attitude was 5! Damage was .4 plus tip Wouldn't repeat but maybe it was an off day IDK! Do have # tho!
    Damn she looks alright but ill take your word for it that the attitude was bull. Damn.

  6. #14479

    Sara. Don't do it. High risk

    Please avoid fellow mongers, this one should be avoided due to health precautions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Sara doesn't want her number given out, but she hangs around lower Wilkens Ave when she comes out. She also said I can relay numbers to her for her to call when she has minutes on her phone.

  7. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree, free sex with your wife was pretty great!

    Just kidding.

    Horsetrader
    There is no denying that having sex with a total stranger with no emotional string attached is a blessing that gives men the edge over women in the relations game. Lets face it, a decent BJ from a pro half my wife's age costs less than a large pizza. When was the last time any of us wrote a review after dining out? I used to rely on my wife for sex, but now it's a phone call away, but does not come in a box. Window shopping from the comfort of my car, and doing all the hunt and evasion manuvers is better than any soap opera, video game, or police chase movie. It is the all in one sport before I head out to the casino. Then tomorrow I head back to work, and pretend I am excited about sports.

  8. #14477

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I happened to make contact today with the original Sara, who I believe should also be titled as one of the few SW Idol's. I hadn't seen her in almost a year. This girl is so much fun to be with, and open to most anything. Just as I remembered, she is quite good at DT, and pays lots of attention to the boys. Never rushes and always makes sure that she does a great job. I know she does swallow, but this time I wanted to cum on her face. Her reply when I told her was "sure, why not?" She has a phone, but doesn't want it given out. She said that if I get a number for her she will call. Or if you see her around the circle on Wilkens she is definitely worth stopping for. Here are a few pictures of her, many more to follow.
    Nice photos of her and I definitely like what I see. I would love to dig into that numerous times. I will pm my digits to you to pass along.

    Thanks,

    MON

  9. #14476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Sara doesn't want her number given out, but she hangs around lower Wilkens Ave when she comes out. She also said I can relay numbers to her for her to call when she has minutes on her phone.
    CLS,

    You are my hero. I really like the type of girls you find. Slim, youthful appearance, small tits, LOL. I think we have the same exact tastes. You and Nitetimer do a really good job of posting action shots. Keep it up.

    Chico

  10. #14475

    Sex with a SW and your wife in the same day

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Over all experience. Wife. Well obviously Free Sex with the one you love is better then paid sex with the one you like to have Sex With.
    I have to agree, free sex with your wife was pretty great!

    Just kidding.

    Horsetrader

  11. #14474

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    If you see her around WW she will make it worth stopping!
    Nice pic bro.

  12. #14473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    The rest of Sara

    Sara doesn't want her number given out, but she hangs around lower Wilkens Ave when she comes out. She also said I can relay numbers to her for her to call when she has minutes on her phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara16.PNG‎   Sara17.PNG‎   Sara18.jpg‎   Sara19.PNG‎   Sara20.PNG‎  

    Sara21.PNG‎  

  13. #14472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Some more of Sara

    I'm glad I happened to run into her today. She always makes the trip worthwhile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara9.jpg‎   Sara10.PNG‎   Sara11.jpg‎   Sara12.jpg‎   Sara13.jpg‎  

    Sara14.PNG‎   Sara15.jpg‎  

  14. #14471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    A few more of Sara

    If you see her around WW she will make it worth stopping!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara1.PNG‎   Sara1a.PNG‎   Sara1b.PNG‎   Sara2.PNG‎   Sara3.PNG‎  

    Sara4.jpg‎   Sara5.PNG‎   Sara7.jpg‎   Sara6.PNG‎   Sara8.jpg‎  


  15. #14470

    Ashley

    Hi guys looking for a little help. I had a great time with this girl Ashley last year, but lost contact. Has anyone seen her or know how I can contact her? I fly in to Baltimore every 3 months and due in again soon so would love to meet up again with her. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02052012770.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape