Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,951 to 46,965 of 61439
-
05-11-13 09:01 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 42I am going to say what I am sure others are thinking. I smell bacon here. Seems to me somebody is trying to save their cover.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-13 08:10 #14488

Posts: 540Greenmount
Greenmount was off the hook this week for BSW and, closer to North Ave, WSW. Reduced LE too, it seemed. Have shifted away from Conkling due to high LE and increased proportion of senior citizen ladies on the stroll. Boy, some of the older girls look like they have been through the wringer. Yet someone must be picking them up, right? Finally Eastern Ave where it intersects with Dundalk Ave is good Sun through Sat. The girls going to the methadone clinic hang out at bus stops or stroll the backstreets. I saw some of Crofton's girls there this week, notably biker chick Kay.
-
05-11-13 00:51 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 36I'm with you f*$ them guy's that try to control these girls I'm with that for sure but a a new guy I've definitely asked for some numbers. I rtff all the time and I put in some miles but lets not bullshit a bullshitter why am I not crossing paths w any of the gems on here its cause all they need to do is send out a group text and someone is on it. I'm going to get what I can and report it and I respect the time and work of hard earned seniors not the guys that have 30 posts patting those guy's nuts and getting to be a senior so a guy can ask and hope for a break sometime.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 23:42 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 72Jen
Wow, you guys are fast. I saw her this morning. I actually got her in the car. She seemed legit to me, even to the point of quoting prices for specific acts. I was on my way to work so I couldn't partake, but she did give me her digits for later.
Originally Posted by ReadyForFun73
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 21:08 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 45Conklin today
Lot's of LE action around 8:30am. An unmarked car had the older woman who wears the flowery sundress jacked up, checking her ID. She must have been clean because she was still on duty around 5pm. She must have been pulling a double shift today.
Originally Posted by MasterOfNasty
[View Original Post]
I did see the other older, rough looking lady with the short, bleached hair up around Lombard, but other than that seemed pretty quiet today.
Wouldn't be shocked to see stepped up LE, seems to be a lot of SW action the past couple of weeks. For some stupid reason, they seem to gather in that same two block area. Back in the old days, the east side loop would go from Haven, down to Collington past PP,. Now it is all on Conklin.
-
05-10-13 20:42 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 977Amber of Brooklyn Park
Picked up Amber today around 4th street, said she had a room at the budget. Also told me a regular of hers played her today and only had 12 dollars after the dead was done. Who would ever expect a regular to rip you off she said.
So if that regular is you! Your a cheap skate!
She handled bussiness as I asked, however I felt in a rush, would gladly repeat but will discuss all terms prior so I leave fully satisfied.
21-23 year old. 5'7, 125lbs, brunette, firm B cup, clean skin but arms had track marks.
Number available for trade, or to contributing senior members.
And if anyone knows the tattoo on her shoulder and would like to reconnect with her, (I know how it is to miss reconnecting with someone)
Pass me the tattoo and I will share!
-
05-10-13 19:45 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 108That's the one. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 18:43 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 53Brooke
It's a shame that there are girls out there that feel they should attempt to pull some of the crap that they try. If she would have acted right she would have been treated real swell by me. I am not new to the scene and have mongered all over the world. Yeah I am after what they are offering on the physical but I also like what some offer on the mental as well. Self preservation is paramount when mongering and I know this to be a fact and will always, in the words of "propilot", watch my six. MON
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 17:24 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 319That is the way that she gets when she is on crack. That is normal for her. You stated the bugged out eyes, that is her to a T. I thought she would have cleaned up but then once she moved back from Pasadena to Brooklyn, CB, I knew that the guy named TY would get her back on the dope.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 15:32 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 2344Must have been more than 3 years ago
These pictures don't look like the Jewlz I met for the first time. I was in a house off payson about to fuck this WSW named Ruby when I saw Jewlz in the hallway. I gave Ruby a 20 and told her I wanted to see this girl instead. She was health conscience back then. She made me put on a condom. I never will forget how my big dick looked in the tight pussy when I did her doggie and that cute plump ass of hers was amazing. She was really looking for a sugar daddy back then. She kept asking me ware a stayed and teling me it was just her and her son.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 15:01 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 112Sadie, Perhaps
Based on your brief description and the location, I think you saw Sadie. She thinks she's worth about double the standard rate. I don't agree. You can try negotiating. I've heard she actually PREFERS taking it in the back door, if that's your preference. Probably tighter back there, anyway, since she's had a baby or two.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 13:54 #14478Regular Member

Posts: 18Addition info on heads up
Rode Back by the area about 3 hrs later. She was not sitting there anymore, however as I went thru the drive thru at McDonald's, I did see her at the hotel behind McDonald's. I watch for about 2 mins and she knocked on a door to a room on the second floor. A white male opened the door and unless her body guard is packing, it is the uncle. Very clean cut short hair and packing. I have RTFF and saw the post about AACOPD.
Originally Posted by ReadyForFun73
[View Original Post]
So watch yourselves.
Glad I didn't decide to TOFTT!
Be safe
-
05-10-13 13:03 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 251Big bug eye sunglasses on? If so she was a nervous wreck. I scooped her yesterday. Kept asking if I was a cop even after the cop check and wanted to walk out to woods to finish the deed. Ended up going out to the county and just went for a BBBJ in which she stopped at the last possible second and says "oh no your not cumming in my mouth" total buzz kill. I wouldn't bother with her again. Completely paranoid and nodded off onthe way back.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 12:50 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 108Finally a Little Luck
After about 10 times of driving the loops over the last few months and not seeing a soul, I ran into Bolt-on Jenn yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise. We drove out to the county to practice her mic skills. I was shocked about where she wanted to park. Jenn seemed to be annoyed that o suggested another spot. We finally agreed on a spot. Hopped onto the back seat and as always she performed well. No complaints and took instructions nicely. While dropping her off I saw a few other SW on Fairhaven.
On a side note. I saw a what I'd like to believe to be a SW on Fairhaven by Church st. She was a thin burnette, nicely dressed, about 5'6" 125lbs. She would walk for a bit, act like she is on the phone, kinda wave at cars passing but would not walk up to them. I'd give her a 8 on the as scale. Any one have any info?
-
05-10-13 11:37 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 319Nice Spidey Senses
No, Brooke is not normally like that, but you did good in not going to the house where she was wanting to go. I am sure that she wanted you to go to the house that was right off Fairhaven to the left on Patasco in the row houses on the left. That is the dope dealer slash boyfriend to a few of the girls that want a place to stay and he gives them dope to keep them around. This same dude is on this site under the name TY1732 before being barred from the site and now he is going under the name Sargarnt Steel. Brooke is a good supplier but she will steal and she will set you up if given the chance to do so. Glad that your senses told you not to go to that house. If she was willing to not feel comfortable, then she was setting you up because she is more than willing to go with whom ever to get a buck.
Originally Posted by MasterOfNasty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





