The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Big bug eye sunglasses on? If so she was a nervous wreck. I scooped her yesterday. Kept asking if I was a cop even after the cop check and wanted to walk out to woods to finish the deed. Ended up going out to the county and just went for a BBBJ in which she stopped at the last possible second and says "oh no your not cumming in my mouth" total buzz kill. I wouldn't bother with her again. Completely paranoid and nodded off onthe way back.
    That's the one. Thanks for the tip.

  2. #14482

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    No, Brooke is not normally like that, but you did good in not going to the house where she was wanting to go. I am sure that she wanted you to go to the house that was right off Fairhaven to the left on Patasco in the row houses on the left. That is the dope dealer slash boyfriend to a few of the girls that want a place to stay and he gives them dope to keep them around. This same dude is on this site under the name TY1732 before being barred from the site and now he is going under the name Sargarnt Steel. Brooke is a good supplier but she will steal and she will set you up if given the chance to do so. Glad that your senses told you not to go to that house. If she was willing to not feel comfortable, then she was setting you up because she is more than willing to go with whom ever to get a buck.
    It's a shame that there are girls out there that feel they should attempt to pull some of the crap that they try. If she would have acted right she would have been treated real swell by me. I am not new to the scene and have mongered all over the world. Yeah I am after what they are offering on the physical but I also like what some offer on the mental as well. Self preservation is paramount when mongering and I know this to be a fact and will always, in the words of "propilot", watch my six. MON

  3. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Big bug eye sunglasses on? If so she was a nervous wreck. I scooped her yesterday. Kept asking if I was a cop even after the cop check and wanted to walk out to woods to finish the deed. Ended up going out to the county and just went for a BBBJ in which she stopped at the last possible second and says "oh no your not cumming in my mouth" total buzz kill. I wouldn't bother with her again. Completely paranoid and nodded off onthe way back.
    That is the way that she gets when she is on crack. That is normal for her. You stated the bugged out eyes, that is her to a T. I thought she would have cleaned up but then once she moved back from Pasadena to Brooklyn, CB, I knew that the guy named TY would get her back on the dope.

  4. #14480

    Must have been more than 3 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Jewelz has been around off and on for a long time. These are from about three years ago. She is definitely a fun time as I recall.
    These pictures don't look like the Jewlz I met for the first time. I was in a house off payson about to fuck this WSW named Ruby when I saw Jewlz in the hallway. I gave Ruby a 20 and told her I wanted to see this girl instead. She was health conscience back then. She made me put on a condom. I never will forget how my big dick looked in the tight pussy when I did her doggie and that cute plump ass of hers was amazing. She was really looking for a sugar daddy back then. She kept asking me ware a stayed and teling me it was just her and her son.

  5. #14479

    Sadie, Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    After about 10 times of driving the loops over the last few months and not seeing a soul, I ran into Bolt-on Jenn yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise. We drove out to the county to practice her mic skills. I was shocked about where she wanted to park. Jenn seemed to be annoyed that o suggested another spot. We finally agreed on a spot. Hopped onto the back seat and as always she performed well. No complaints and took instructions nicely. While dropping her off I saw a few other SW on Fairhaven.

    On a side note. I saw a what I'd like to believe to be a SW on Fairhaven by Church st. She was a thin burnette, nicely dressed, about 5'6" 125lbs. She would walk for a bit, act like she is on the phone, kinda wave at cars passing but would not walk up to them. I'd give her a 8 on the as scale. Any one have any info?
    Based on your brief description and the location, I think you saw Sadie. She thinks she's worth about double the standard rate. I don't agree. You can try negotiating. I've heard she actually PREFERS taking it in the back door, if that's your preference. Probably tighter back there, anyway, since she's had a baby or two.

  6. #14478

    Addition info on heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForFun73  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up to my fellow mongers. Nursery Road in front of McDonald's, there is a w female blondish hair, very nice body. Maybe 5'10, 130lbs nice rack, sitting near bus stop. She has been there atleast 3 hrs, she smiles when you go by and look but is constantly looking around. Not 100% sure but think this maybe the uncle playing games.

    Please be safe and watch yourself. Thought I would post the info. Would feel bad if I didn't and a fellow was nabbed.
    Rode Back by the area about 3 hrs later. She was not sitting there anymore, however as I went thru the drive thru at McDonald's, I did see her at the hotel behind McDonald's. I watch for about 2 mins and she knocked on a door to a room on the second floor. A white male opened the door and unless her body guard is packing, it is the uncle. Very clean cut short hair and packing. I have RTFF and saw the post about AACOPD.

    So watch yourselves.

    Glad I didn't decide to TOFTT!

    Be safe

  7. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    After about 10 times of driving the loops over the last few months and not seeing a soul, I ran into Bolt-on Jenn yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise. We drove out to the county to practice her mic skills. I was shocked about where she wanted to park. Jenn seemed to be annoyed that o suggested another spot. We finally agreed on a spot. Hopped onto the back seat and as always she performed well. No complaints and took instructions nicely. While dropping her off I saw a few other SW on Fairhaven.

    On a side note. I saw a what I'd like to believe to be a SW on Fairhaven by Church st. She was a thin burnette, nicely dressed, about 5'6" 125lbs. She would walk for a bit, act like she is on the phone, kinda wave at cars passing but would not walk up to them. I'd give her a 8 on the as scale. Any one have any info?
    Big bug eye sunglasses on? If so she was a nervous wreck. I scooped her yesterday. Kept asking if I was a cop even after the cop check and wanted to walk out to woods to finish the deed. Ended up going out to the county and just went for a BBBJ in which she stopped at the last possible second and says "oh no your not cumming in my mouth" total buzz kill. I wouldn't bother with her again. Completely paranoid and nodded off onthe way back.

  8. #14476

    Finally a Little Luck

    After about 10 times of driving the loops over the last few months and not seeing a soul, I ran into Bolt-on Jenn yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise. We drove out to the county to practice her mic skills. I was shocked about where she wanted to park. Jenn seemed to be annoyed that o suggested another spot. We finally agreed on a spot. Hopped onto the back seat and as always she performed well. No complaints and took instructions nicely. While dropping her off I saw a few other SW on Fairhaven.

    On a side note. I saw a what I'd like to believe to be a SW on Fairhaven by Church st. She was a thin burnette, nicely dressed, about 5'6" 125lbs. She would walk for a bit, act like she is on the phone, kinda wave at cars passing but would not walk up to them. I'd give her a 8 on the as scale. Any one have any info?

  9. #14475

    Nice Spidey Senses

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNasty  [View Original Post]
    I had an interesting day today and who know could have been a blessing in disguise. Well anyhow here it is. I had the opportunity to acquire a number of a WSW in the B / CB named Brooke. I called yesterday to try and see her but no reply until late and I was on lockdown at the house. LOL I told her that I would like to see her early the next day (today). I called and told her I would call again when I was on Potapsco to get further directions. I did. And did. I was to meet up with her at the BP station on Pennington. She shows up and we greet and soon are on our way to a notel close by (Budget). On the way she says that instead she has a friend who will let us use the room for .2 and I shoot that down immediately saying that I don't feel comfortable with that. As we are continuing towards the notel she says that she's trying to remember where we met and I say we haven't and she wants to know who gave me her number and me not wanting to bring up the forum says Mike. I don't know anyone named Mike here so if your name happens to be Mike sorry. She makes a call to someone named Mike which she says is the only Mike that she knows so if she called one of you and your name happens to be Mike it was purely coincidental. Needless to say that after that call she says that now she doesn't feel comfortable so I drop her back off and move on. If there are any senior members that have gone through this and know of a way to navigate through the situation I'd be glad to hear about it.
    No, Brooke is not normally like that, but you did good in not going to the house where she was wanting to go. I am sure that she wanted you to go to the house that was right off Fairhaven to the left on Patasco in the row houses on the left. That is the dope dealer slash boyfriend to a few of the girls that want a place to stay and he gives them dope to keep them around. This same dude is on this site under the name TY1732 before being barred from the site and now he is going under the name Sargarnt Steel. Brooke is a good supplier but she will steal and she will set you up if given the chance to do so. Glad that your senses told you not to go to that house. If she was willing to not feel comfortable, then she was setting you up because she is more than willing to go with whom ever to get a buck.

  10. #14474
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    If you check case search, she already has a warrant waiting for her. Shame but as much as I enjoy her BJ's I will pass her up till it's taken care of.

    Shitty
    BTW, do you know what she did to end up in prison? I heard she hit a guy in the face who was trying to molest her. Sounds fishy. BBB
    Last edited by Bad Bad Boy; 05-10-13 at 09:46. Reason: removed name, for privacy

  11. #14473

    Heads up

    Just a heads up to my fellow mongers. Nursery Road in front of McDonald's, there is a w female blondish hair, very nice body. Maybe 5'10, 130lbs nice rack, sitting near bus stop. She has been there atleast 3 hrs, she smiles when you go by and look but is constantly looking around. Not 100% sure but think this maybe the uncle playing games.

    Please be safe and watch yourself. Thought I would post the info. Would feel bad if I didn't and a fellow was nabbed.

  12. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    Some sad news I heard from SHANNON yesterday, that my all time favorite provider who got out of prison recently and got clean, a regular job, and had a son, and from what I hear has had a relapse and back on drugs and working the Wilkens streets again, She ask me months ago not to post anything with her street name. I understand, it's not uncommon for drug aditicts to have relapes and it may take several attempts to get and stay sober. What a shame this girl was a top provider with much potential. I am so afraid she will get a VOP warrant and end up back in prison and lose custody of her son. I still wish her well and hope for some good luck. BBB
    If you check case search, she already has a warrant waiting for her. Shame but as much as I enjoy her BJ's I will pass her up till it's taken care of.

    Shitty

  13. #14471

    I saw jewlz a month and a half ago just teeth messed up some

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am very lucky to have had Jewlz before the drugs took a toll on her. I saw her walking around Wilkins a few weeks ago. I noticed she has those red bumps on her face now. The first time I saw her she was a very pretty girl with nice firm tits and a cute round plump but. The last time I saw her was a few years ago. She definitely has something so I would come strapped if I were going to see her.
    I saw Jewlz maybe a month and a half ago. I reported on here she just has like a tooth missing up front and not as pretty as that picture. You can defintley see how the streets can age a woman but the BBBJ was okay and FS was okay but for .35 for it all you couldn't beat the price. I even got a number for her if anyone wants it if it still works. Nitetimer just told me then to be careful with my money and stuff cause she's been known to have sticky fingers LOL.

  14. #14470

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Jewelz has been around off and on for a long time. These are from about three years ago. She is definitely a fun time as I recall.
    I am very lucky to have had Jewlz before the drugs took a toll on her. I saw her walking around Wilkins a few weeks ago. I noticed she has those red bumps on her face now. The first time I saw her she was a very pretty girl with nice firm tits and a cute round plump but. The last time I saw her was a few years ago. She definitely has something so I would come strapped if I were going to see her.

  15. #14469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Jewelz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    Went to my fav place to get some oil change for the kimobile and decided to get myself a lube job. Saw this new face gal hangin nearby and asked her to come over for an "interview". She was hesitant at first so I showed her my "gun" to show that I ain't no under no cover.

    Saggy B cup (more like an A but nice and soft) ; a bit of of weed all over her garden. The gal is definitely a pro and she started working on the popsicle with her ringed tongue with much practice and gusto. What got me going was this gal's cute little butt. With one hand caressing her ears and the other wandering from the butt to rubbing her lips (she didn't want me to finger in) we took our time to get the rythym right and the juice started flowing. Pistoning the gal till she became dry and the spot became "sensitive". So pulled out and gave her a healthy dose daily dairy which she CPR and then spit out.

    Really pretty gal.
    Jewelz has been around off and on for a long time. These are from about three years ago. She is definitely a fun time as I recall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jewelz1.PNG‎   Jewelz2.PNG‎   Jewelz3.PNG‎   Jewelz4.PNG‎   Jewelz5.PNG‎  

    Jewelz6.PNG‎   Jewelz7.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape