Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,966 to 46,980 of 61441
-
05-10-13 12:50 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 108Finally a Little Luck
After about 10 times of driving the loops over the last few months and not seeing a soul, I ran into Bolt-on Jenn yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise. We drove out to the county to practice her mic skills. I was shocked about where she wanted to park. Jenn seemed to be annoyed that o suggested another spot. We finally agreed on a spot. Hopped onto the back seat and as always she performed well. No complaints and took instructions nicely. While dropping her off I saw a few other SW on Fairhaven.
On a side note. I saw a what I'd like to believe to be a SW on Fairhaven by Church st. She was a thin burnette, nicely dressed, about 5'6" 125lbs. She would walk for a bit, act like she is on the phone, kinda wave at cars passing but would not walk up to them. I'd give her a 8 on the as scale. Any one have any info?
-
05-10-13 11:37 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 319Nice Spidey Senses
No, Brooke is not normally like that, but you did good in not going to the house where she was wanting to go. I am sure that she wanted you to go to the house that was right off Fairhaven to the left on Patasco in the row houses on the left. That is the dope dealer slash boyfriend to a few of the girls that want a place to stay and he gives them dope to keep them around. This same dude is on this site under the name TY1732 before being barred from the site and now he is going under the name Sargarnt Steel. Brooke is a good supplier but she will steal and she will set you up if given the chance to do so. Glad that your senses told you not to go to that house. If she was willing to not feel comfortable, then she was setting you up because she is more than willing to go with whom ever to get a buck.
Originally Posted by MasterOfNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 09:44 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 1045BTW, do you know what she did to end up in prison? I heard she hit a guy in the face who was trying to molest her. Sounds fishy. BBB
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Bad Bad Boy; 05-10-13 at 09:46. Reason: removed name, for privacy
-
05-10-13 09:34 #14473Regular Member

Posts: 18Heads up
Just a heads up to my fellow mongers. Nursery Road in front of McDonald's, there is a w female blondish hair, very nice body. Maybe 5'10, 130lbs nice rack, sitting near bus stop. She has been there atleast 3 hrs, she smiles when you go by and look but is constantly looking around. Not 100% sure but think this maybe the uncle playing games.
Please be safe and watch yourself. Thought I would post the info. Would feel bad if I didn't and a fellow was nabbed.
-
05-10-13 09:27 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 381If you check case search, she already has a warrant waiting for her. Shame but as much as I enjoy her BJ's I will pass her up till it's taken care of.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
05-10-13 09:02 #14471Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw jewlz a month and a half ago just teeth messed up some
I saw Jewlz maybe a month and a half ago. I reported on here she just has like a tooth missing up front and not as pretty as that picture. You can defintley see how the streets can age a woman but the BBBJ was okay and FS was okay but for .35 for it all you couldn't beat the price. I even got a number for her if anyone wants it if it still works. Nitetimer just told me then to be careful with my money and stuff cause she's been known to have sticky fingers LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 07:17 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 2344Jewlz
I am very lucky to have had Jewlz before the drugs took a toll on her. I saw her walking around Wilkins a few weeks ago. I noticed she has those red bumps on her face now. The first time I saw her she was a very pretty girl with nice firm tits and a cute round plump but. The last time I saw her was a few years ago. She definitely has something so I would come strapped if I were going to see her.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 06:32 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jewelz
Jewelz has been around off and on for a long time. These are from about three years ago. She is definitely a fun time as I recall.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 05:03 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 1322More info
BP / CB- saw the U / C vehicle again stopping pedestrians and searching them for drugs. Car is silver and is a Honda Accord (2004-2010?). Keep your eyes peeled.
-
05-10-13 03:36 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 53Conklin st
When I hit the stroll it was somewhere between 3 and 3:15 pm and I was making several passes through the loop. The first thing that struck me was how dead it seemed but I continued cruising. I did however see two WSW's who I had never seen in the area before so I circled and watched them. To top it all off one was in some flourescent neon pink pants with a jean skirt black shirt with a neon green what looked like a bikini top underneath. The first thing that came to my mind was that she should just get a job as a crossing guard she was already dressed for it. The other one stayed basically in one place by the telephone pole and didn't stray to far from it. I finally got tired of driving so I decided to take to ground pounding to get in close to them and check them out. I parked in the shopping center parking lot and proceeded on foot down towards the BP. As I am proceeding to take my time walking I was watching the both of them Miss loud pants did actually walk up to Lombard and back down but damn those pants were bright as hell. She was a dark haired girl about 5'6" andatabout 125 lbs and her looks were about a 6. I said hello in passing. The other one had a nice set of hips and looked good from a distance but what threw me about her is even though she didn't move when I was cruising she didn't seem to flinch when leo turned right by her. Upon closer inspection on my way back I stopped and said hello to her and asked her name to which she replied. Sharee. The face was busted and I could only imagine what she would have looked like unclothed so I left her alone. I wouldn't have minded a crack at Ms loud pants, who said that her name was Misty and she was from Dundalk, but there was no way in hell I was walking up any street with a damn spot light. LOL. Misty did inform me that it had been dead out there all day so I just went home. Oh and I did see the purple dyed hair girl walking and damn she has a nice body but the look on her face as she turned off of Conklin headed up Lombard lead me to believe that she probably would have or wanted to rip someone's head off. Has anyone TOFTT with her yet or know her name? Stay safe and happy hunting and always remember that a good run is always better than a bad stand. MON
-
05-10-13 02:04 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 53Dark hair Brooke
No I wish this one had red hair. LOL. No this one has short curly dark hair about 5'7" tall approx between 130 lbs to 145 lbs. If you have the digits to yours PM me and lets share maybe you'll have better luck with her. Happy hunting. MON
Originally Posted by Headhunter81
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:49 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 228Tabby
Wrong Tabby. I met your Tabby before but hav'nt seen her for quite a while either.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:41 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 228Jewelzzz
She been back recently. Has been around for quite awhile.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:37 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 228Mutual feelings. Her son is with family so that's good. She has many family and friends trying to get her back on point, but in the end its up to her.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:33 #14462Senior Member

Posts: 978Big mouths & Sugar Daddys
When I post something it is to contribute helpful information to help the members on this forum. It appears some on here are going back to the girls & telling what was said, and I don't appreciate them doing so. I only provide accurate information to help guys that don't get to spend the time & areas I get to. There is a new girl from California hanging Payson & Wilkens with BBF watching from across street. Her name is Jammie with a lot of tats on her arms. Has been quite a few girls out on the WW past couple days mid morning / early afternoon. Jackii, Manda, Monica, Bella, Shannon & others.
You guys that play sugar daddys don't own these girls. If I see them out or they call me, I'm going to pick them up & fuck the hell out of them. If you have a problem with that don't go asking the girls in the area who I am or about me. You can contact me here or threw pm. Again you don't own them & control them. They are individuals with there own minds, they are not your children to dictate to.
I seem to be getting pms from people having zero or 1 post asking for information, don't waste your time, I'm not going to respond. Sorry about the bitchin guys, it just pisses me the fuck off.
Be real careful dancing thru the WW, a lot of LE but there is still girls out & about. You just have to be smart when you pick them up.











Reply With Quote





