Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,966 to 46,980 of 61438
-
05-10-13 09:34 #14473Regular Member

Posts: 18Heads up
Just a heads up to my fellow mongers. Nursery Road in front of McDonald's, there is a w female blondish hair, very nice body. Maybe 5'10, 130lbs nice rack, sitting near bus stop. She has been there atleast 3 hrs, she smiles when you go by and look but is constantly looking around. Not 100% sure but think this maybe the uncle playing games.
Please be safe and watch yourself. Thought I would post the info. Would feel bad if I didn't and a fellow was nabbed.
-
05-10-13 09:27 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 381If you check case search, she already has a warrant waiting for her. Shame but as much as I enjoy her BJ's I will pass her up till it's taken care of.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
05-10-13 09:02 #14471Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw jewlz a month and a half ago just teeth messed up some
I saw Jewlz maybe a month and a half ago. I reported on here she just has like a tooth missing up front and not as pretty as that picture. You can defintley see how the streets can age a woman but the BBBJ was okay and FS was okay but for .35 for it all you couldn't beat the price. I even got a number for her if anyone wants it if it still works. Nitetimer just told me then to be careful with my money and stuff cause she's been known to have sticky fingers LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 07:17 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 2344Jewlz
I am very lucky to have had Jewlz before the drugs took a toll on her. I saw her walking around Wilkins a few weeks ago. I noticed she has those red bumps on her face now. The first time I saw her she was a very pretty girl with nice firm tits and a cute round plump but. The last time I saw her was a few years ago. She definitely has something so I would come strapped if I were going to see her.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 06:32 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jewelz
Jewelz has been around off and on for a long time. These are from about three years ago. She is definitely a fun time as I recall.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 05:03 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 1322More info
BP / CB- saw the U / C vehicle again stopping pedestrians and searching them for drugs. Car is silver and is a Honda Accord (2004-2010?). Keep your eyes peeled.
-
05-10-13 03:36 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 53Conklin st
When I hit the stroll it was somewhere between 3 and 3:15 pm and I was making several passes through the loop. The first thing that struck me was how dead it seemed but I continued cruising. I did however see two WSW's who I had never seen in the area before so I circled and watched them. To top it all off one was in some flourescent neon pink pants with a jean skirt black shirt with a neon green what looked like a bikini top underneath. The first thing that came to my mind was that she should just get a job as a crossing guard she was already dressed for it. The other one stayed basically in one place by the telephone pole and didn't stray to far from it. I finally got tired of driving so I decided to take to ground pounding to get in close to them and check them out. I parked in the shopping center parking lot and proceeded on foot down towards the BP. As I am proceeding to take my time walking I was watching the both of them Miss loud pants did actually walk up to Lombard and back down but damn those pants were bright as hell. She was a dark haired girl about 5'6" andatabout 125 lbs and her looks were about a 6. I said hello in passing. The other one had a nice set of hips and looked good from a distance but what threw me about her is even though she didn't move when I was cruising she didn't seem to flinch when leo turned right by her. Upon closer inspection on my way back I stopped and said hello to her and asked her name to which she replied. Sharee. The face was busted and I could only imagine what she would have looked like unclothed so I left her alone. I wouldn't have minded a crack at Ms loud pants, who said that her name was Misty and she was from Dundalk, but there was no way in hell I was walking up any street with a damn spot light. LOL. Misty did inform me that it had been dead out there all day so I just went home. Oh and I did see the purple dyed hair girl walking and damn she has a nice body but the look on her face as she turned off of Conklin headed up Lombard lead me to believe that she probably would have or wanted to rip someone's head off. Has anyone TOFTT with her yet or know her name? Stay safe and happy hunting and always remember that a good run is always better than a bad stand. MON
-
05-10-13 02:04 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 53Dark hair Brooke
No I wish this one had red hair. LOL. No this one has short curly dark hair about 5'7" tall approx between 130 lbs to 145 lbs. If you have the digits to yours PM me and lets share maybe you'll have better luck with her. Happy hunting. MON
Originally Posted by Headhunter81
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:49 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 228Tabby
Wrong Tabby. I met your Tabby before but hav'nt seen her for quite a while either.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:41 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 228Jewelzzz
She been back recently. Has been around for quite awhile.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:37 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 228Mutual feelings. Her son is with family so that's good. She has many family and friends trying to get her back on point, but in the end its up to her.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 23:33 #14462Senior Member

Posts: 978Big mouths & Sugar Daddys
When I post something it is to contribute helpful information to help the members on this forum. It appears some on here are going back to the girls & telling what was said, and I don't appreciate them doing so. I only provide accurate information to help guys that don't get to spend the time & areas I get to. There is a new girl from California hanging Payson & Wilkens with BBF watching from across street. Her name is Jammie with a lot of tats on her arms. Has been quite a few girls out on the WW past couple days mid morning / early afternoon. Jackii, Manda, Monica, Bella, Shannon & others.
You guys that play sugar daddys don't own these girls. If I see them out or they call me, I'm going to pick them up & fuck the hell out of them. If you have a problem with that don't go asking the girls in the area who I am or about me. You can contact me here or threw pm. Again you don't own them & control them. They are individuals with there own minds, they are not your children to dictate to.
I seem to be getting pms from people having zero or 1 post asking for information, don't waste your time, I'm not going to respond. Sorry about the bitchin guys, it just pisses me the fuck off.
Be real careful dancing thru the WW, a lot of LE but there is still girls out & about. You just have to be smart when you pick them up.
-
05-09-13 23:24 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 53While I was there B / CB
Since it was still early around 1:30 p. M or so I decided that while I was there to spend some time and familiarize myself with the B / CB loop make a couple of runs through with the hopes of bagging something worthwhile to post about. I seen what appeared to be a WSW on the corner of 4th and Patapsco in a black and white dress. She was either pregnant or had a serious stomach on her so after making eye contact I decided to keep it moving. I next saw a pretty slim WSW around 10th and Patapsco waving at cars and smiling thought for a quick second to try for the scoop but figured that I would have another opportunity. NOT. She was gone when I returned. Cruised Fairhaven and found nothing I even stopped at that store bought something to drink with the hopes to catch something coming out. Nothing. So I came up dry but gained some valuable intel for myself for the future. Next stop. Conklin st. Will report back later
-
05-09-13 23:13 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 36Redhead brooke?
Picked Brooke redhead up BBBJCIM no issues standard tuition and was easy to get along with.
-
05-09-13 23:09 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 224Jewel of wilkens
Went to my fav place to get some oil change for the kimobile and decided to get myself a lube job. Saw this new face gal hangin nearby and asked her to come over for an "interview". She was hesitant at first so I showed her my "gun" to show that I ain't no under no cover.
Saggy B cup (more like an A but nice and soft) ; a bit of of weed all over her garden. The gal is definitely a pro and she started working on the popsicle with her ringed tongue with much practice and gusto. What got me going was this gal's cute little butt. With one hand caressing her ears and the other wandering from the butt to rubbing her lips (she didn't want me to finger in) we took our time to get the rythym right and the juice started flowing. Pistoning the gal till she became dry and the spot became "sensitive". So pulled out and gave her a healthy dose daily dairy which she CPR and then spit out.
Really pretty gal.











Reply With Quote





