Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,981 to 46,995 of 61441
-
05-09-13 23:24 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 53While I was there B / CB
Since it was still early around 1:30 p. M or so I decided that while I was there to spend some time and familiarize myself with the B / CB loop make a couple of runs through with the hopes of bagging something worthwhile to post about. I seen what appeared to be a WSW on the corner of 4th and Patapsco in a black and white dress. She was either pregnant or had a serious stomach on her so after making eye contact I decided to keep it moving. I next saw a pretty slim WSW around 10th and Patapsco waving at cars and smiling thought for a quick second to try for the scoop but figured that I would have another opportunity. NOT. She was gone when I returned. Cruised Fairhaven and found nothing I even stopped at that store bought something to drink with the hopes to catch something coming out. Nothing. So I came up dry but gained some valuable intel for myself for the future. Next stop. Conklin st. Will report back later
-
05-09-13 23:13 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 36Redhead brooke?
Picked Brooke redhead up BBBJCIM no issues standard tuition and was easy to get along with.
-
05-09-13 23:09 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 224Jewel of wilkens
Went to my fav place to get some oil change for the kimobile and decided to get myself a lube job. Saw this new face gal hangin nearby and asked her to come over for an "interview". She was hesitant at first so I showed her my "gun" to show that I ain't no under no cover.
Saggy B cup (more like an A but nice and soft) ; a bit of of weed all over her garden. The gal is definitely a pro and she started working on the popsicle with her ringed tongue with much practice and gusto. What got me going was this gal's cute little butt. With one hand caressing her ears and the other wandering from the butt to rubbing her lips (she didn't want me to finger in) we took our time to get the rythym right and the juice started flowing. Pistoning the gal till she became dry and the spot became "sensitive". So pulled out and gave her a healthy dose daily dairy which she CPR and then spit out.
Really pretty gal.
-
05-09-13 23:07 #14458Senior Member

Posts: 53Sheena
I think I may have seen this one also. Was she wearing dark pants (maybe black) with a white top and was standing there waving and smiling. I was cruising the loop saw her smiled. I went back later to see if she was still there, since I didn't get far with Brooke, but she was gone. It must have been you that scooped her. LOL. I am not well versed in the area and was doing my recon mission.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 22:59 #14457Regular Member

Posts: 5Misty on Patapsco
Started the day off meeting up with Kiara around 2. Thanks to the member who provided that info. Good time but expected more from all the hype. Nice girl with a tight body though. Ate lunch and took a little nap. Woke up around 6 and decided to see what was out. Went through CB and saw nothing so headed for W / W. As I was going down Patapsco I got the look from a cutie just before the Salvation Army. Went back and she was at the gas station with 3 other girls. 1 was her sister (Melanie) and 1 may have been Bolt on Jen? Kinda tall, skinny with pretty big implants. Scooped up my girl and she said her name was Misty. Today was her birthday she said. Said she was 36 but she had a very cute and young looking face. Dirty blonde hair. 5"3, maybe 100-110. Said she's been in the game since February and you can tell. Not all banged up like some. Said she hadn't eaten today so I took her to Malory's for a crabcake. Nice attitude and conversation. Was kinda weird. Good service for. 6 BBBJ was average and covered all positions. Took her back where I picked her up 2. 5 hrs later. I have digits for those who are interested.
-
05-09-13 21:27 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 45Zoe
Conklin this AM was awash in activity. One SW literally falling down stoned at the gas station, Stephanie and another girl arguing a half block away. Some SW senior citizen roaming about. I passed on all of these treasures and instead opted for Zoe, a little further up the road.
Very nice lady, probably late 20's decent body, brown hair with blond highlights. Had excellent oral skills and was willing to please. Very accomadating in all ways.
In a major surprise, she doesn't do the streets often, but works off of her phone. In a second stunning develpment, her phone wasn't currently working, but she expects it to be in a few days.
She did give me her number, so I will test it next week. If it is working, get to her soon. She is anticipating being invited on an all expenses paid vacation for about 60 days very soon.
-
05-09-13 19:41 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 300Too Early
Too early to be that far from her pharmacist. LOL
Originally Posted by MasterOfNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 16:59 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 53Brooke
I had an interesting day today and who know could have been a blessing in disguise. Well anyhow here it is. I had the opportunity to acquire a number of a WSW in the B / CB named Brooke. I called yesterday to try and see her but no reply until late and I was on lockdown at the house. LOL I told her that I would like to see her early the next day (today). I called and told her I would call again when I was on Potapsco to get further directions. I did. And did. I was to meet up with her at the BP station on Pennington. She shows up and we greet and soon are on our way to a notel close by (Budget). On the way she says that instead she has a friend who will let us use the room for .2 and I shoot that down immediately saying that I don't feel comfortable with that. As we are continuing towards the notel she says that she's trying to remember where we met and I say we haven't and she wants to know who gave me her number and me not wanting to bring up the forum says Mike. I don't know anyone named Mike here so if your name happens to be Mike sorry. She makes a call to someone named Mike which she says is the only Mike that she knows so if she called one of you and your name happens to be Mike it was purely coincidental. Needless to say that after that call she says that now she doesn't feel comfortable so I drop her back off and move on. If there are any senior members that have gone through this and know of a way to navigate through the situation I'd be glad to hear about it.
-
05-09-13 16:19 #14453Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam!
That sounds like the Shannon I past up on Sat night. I was looking for a gem and the streets were empty! GRRRRR! I'll have to look for her again.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 16:02 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 1045Some sad news
Some sad news I heard from SHANNON yesterday, that my all time favorite provider who got out of prison recently and got clean, a regular job, and had a son, and from what I hear has had a relapse and back on drugs and working the Wilkens streets again, She ask me months ago not to post anything with her street name. I understand, it's not uncommon for drug aditicts to have relapes and it may take several attempts to get and stay sober. What a shame this girl was a top provider with much potential. I am so afraid she will get a VOP warrant and end up back in prison and lose custody of her son. I still wish her well and hope for some good luck. BBB
-
05-09-13 15:54 #14451Regular Member

Posts: 16This is the third or fourth post about this mystery chick. You can check my past post about this one. She is stunning, but could be affiliated with the Blue Crew. Be careful and ask your regulars for Intel. No one seems to know her.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 15:42 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 1045SHANNON. A keeper
I had the pleasure of meeting up with SHANNON yesterday, Wednesday May 9th during the heavy hailstone and rain storm. Her pink dress was soaked down to her black panties. She is a 30 why / o redhead. 5' 7"tall, shaved kitty, tattoos on arms hands and shoulders. Very pleasant, wants to please, honest, good temperament and attitude, takes direction well and knows what she is doing. SHANNON was respectful of my car, non rush, didn't liter the place. Met her on one of the side streets off Wilkens and charges standard rates. I was very impressed with her services and look forward to seeing her again. I left a very happy camper. It was a pleasure watching and listening to her cum. BBB
-
05-09-13 14:11 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: BBBJNQNSCIM
(N) o (Q) uit (N) o (S) pit
-
05-09-13 14:02 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 84Info
"BBBJNQNSCIM"
Ok, I get the first part "BBBJ"
And the last "CIM"
What is NQNS?
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 14:01 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 112Tabby
The Tabby I've been asking about is about 28, long, curly reddish or strawberry blonde hair. She used to live in the abandominium across the street from Citgo. She wears small wire framed glasses.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





