Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,996 to 47,010 of 61410
-
05-09-13 15:54 #14415Regular Member

Posts: 16This is the third or fourth post about this mystery chick. You can check my past post about this one. She is stunning, but could be affiliated with the Blue Crew. Be careful and ask your regulars for Intel. No one seems to know her.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 15:42 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 1045SHANNON. A keeper
I had the pleasure of meeting up with SHANNON yesterday, Wednesday May 9th during the heavy hailstone and rain storm. Her pink dress was soaked down to her black panties. She is a 30 why / o redhead. 5' 7"tall, shaved kitty, tattoos on arms hands and shoulders. Very pleasant, wants to please, honest, good temperament and attitude, takes direction well and knows what she is doing. SHANNON was respectful of my car, non rush, didn't liter the place. Met her on one of the side streets off Wilkens and charges standard rates. I was very impressed with her services and look forward to seeing her again. I left a very happy camper. It was a pleasure watching and listening to her cum. BBB
-
05-09-13 14:11 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: BBBJNQNSCIM
(N) o (Q) uit (N) o (S) pit
-
05-09-13 14:02 #14412Senior Member

Posts: 84Info
"BBBJNQNSCIM"
Ok, I get the first part "BBBJ"
And the last "CIM"
What is NQNS?
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 14:01 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 112Tabby
The Tabby I've been asking about is about 28, long, curly reddish or strawberry blonde hair. She used to live in the abandominium across the street from Citgo. She wears small wire framed glasses.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 12:48 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 38Ann Marie
I had the pleasure of meeting her last week. Yes, she is very attractive. Service was OK just not spectacular. Got digits but have not called her yet.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 11:04 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 58Heads up
I decided to hit up Garrison this morning. Came across only one that was out today. Went to make the scoop and a work truck beat me to it. I decided to sit and come up with plan be. While going through my phone out of no where came about eight bike police. They all split up down different streets. So if you are around the area be sure to look out. They have a lot more access than the normal patrol.
-
05-09-13 04:52 #14408Regular Member

Posts: 19She is legit I dated her last week thirty for both. I can't remember her name but she sits on the stoop on the corner up from Manc Sea Market. That is her spot she there everyday. Service is ok and for the price when. Things are pretty dead definetlyna doer. Hopefully she isn't all zanexed out I know she has looked ok the last couple days.
Originally Posted by MPusher
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 04:02 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 677Sword Swallower
Hooked up with Sheena this afternoon around 10th and Patapsco. It's been a while but her skills are undiminished. BBBJNQNSCIM. She really takes pride in her work. Afterwards she told me the sad story of little Amy who passed the other day.
Apparently, Sheena now has digits. We'll see.
-
05-09-13 01:20 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 977Curtis Bay Maria
Picked up a 32 year old cutie today til I realized her teeth were in the worst shape I had ever seen some before. Didn't date but did the cop check and took her. Dropped her a tip and asked to locate me a cutie and I would tip again next time if she hooks me. Despite the rain. Few uglys were out. Digits available if anyones trying to recconect. But you must know her.
-
05-08-13 23:54 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 228Cute girl
Was meeting a friend about 7 PM tonight in the area. Took a ride down Wilkens Av. I saw an attractive girl at the corner of Pulaski St. Standing at the curb in front of the liquor store. She was making eye contact with passing vehicles. She was possibly mid 20's long brown hair 5'2 bare midriff. Almost looked too good to be true. Never seen her before. If I wasn't already meeting up I may of checked her out. Hope she wasn't a set up.
-
05-08-13 23:40 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 228Tabby
Tabby with the brown hair and blonde highlights 21 yo used to wear glasses was a guest at AACO for a couple of months. She has regained her weight back. Started right back off where she left off, but back to the old location in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 23:39 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ms. Eveready returns 2
The rest of the batch.
-
05-08-13 23:38 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ms. Eveready returns
This is a mixed photos of the 2 sessions on Saturday.
-
05-08-13 22:45 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 174Zippy
Completely dead out there on harford Road. I've been around the area for 5 years and cruise the loop just about everyday. I have never seen it this dead. Atleast all the good ones are gone. My atf Taylor has found a sugar daddy and is living out on some farm. Kara has gone to florida to clean herself up. Even jojo who's usually out almost everyday has disappeared. Only out is Amanda who's always sitting at the bench at the shell gas station. I've noticed that she's had the same clothes on for atleast 2 weeks now so no thank you (unless you're into that). I really do hope it picks up soon with new faces but it hasnt been the same for the last 2 years.
Originally Posted by CrackMaster
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






