Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,996 to 47,010 of 61441
-
05-09-13 12:48 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 38Ann Marie
I had the pleasure of meeting her last week. Yes, she is very attractive. Service was OK just not spectacular. Got digits but have not called her yet.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 11:04 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 58Heads up
I decided to hit up Garrison this morning. Came across only one that was out today. Went to make the scoop and a work truck beat me to it. I decided to sit and come up with plan be. While going through my phone out of no where came about eight bike police. They all split up down different streets. So if you are around the area be sure to look out. They have a lot more access than the normal patrol.
-
05-09-13 04:52 #14444Regular Member

Posts: 19She is legit I dated her last week thirty for both. I can't remember her name but she sits on the stoop on the corner up from Manc Sea Market. That is her spot she there everyday. Service is ok and for the price when. Things are pretty dead definetlyna doer. Hopefully she isn't all zanexed out I know she has looked ok the last couple days.
Originally Posted by MPusher
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-13 04:02 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 677Sword Swallower
Hooked up with Sheena this afternoon around 10th and Patapsco. It's been a while but her skills are undiminished. BBBJNQNSCIM. She really takes pride in her work. Afterwards she told me the sad story of little Amy who passed the other day.
Apparently, Sheena now has digits. We'll see.
-
05-09-13 01:20 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 977Curtis Bay Maria
Picked up a 32 year old cutie today til I realized her teeth were in the worst shape I had ever seen some before. Didn't date but did the cop check and took her. Dropped her a tip and asked to locate me a cutie and I would tip again next time if she hooks me. Despite the rain. Few uglys were out. Digits available if anyones trying to recconect. But you must know her.
-
05-08-13 23:54 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 228Cute girl
Was meeting a friend about 7 PM tonight in the area. Took a ride down Wilkens Av. I saw an attractive girl at the corner of Pulaski St. Standing at the curb in front of the liquor store. She was making eye contact with passing vehicles. She was possibly mid 20's long brown hair 5'2 bare midriff. Almost looked too good to be true. Never seen her before. If I wasn't already meeting up I may of checked her out. Hope she wasn't a set up.
-
05-08-13 23:40 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 228Tabby
Tabby with the brown hair and blonde highlights 21 yo used to wear glasses was a guest at AACO for a couple of months. She has regained her weight back. Started right back off where she left off, but back to the old location in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 23:39 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ms. Eveready returns 2
The rest of the batch.
-
05-08-13 23:38 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ms. Eveready returns
This is a mixed photos of the 2 sessions on Saturday.
-
05-08-13 22:45 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 174Zippy
Completely dead out there on harford Road. I've been around the area for 5 years and cruise the loop just about everyday. I have never seen it this dead. Atleast all the good ones are gone. My atf Taylor has found a sugar daddy and is living out on some farm. Kara has gone to florida to clean herself up. Even jojo who's usually out almost everyday has disappeared. Only out is Amanda who's always sitting at the bench at the shell gas station. I've noticed that she's had the same clothes on for atleast 2 weeks now so no thank you (unless you're into that). I really do hope it picks up soon with new faces but it hasnt been the same for the last 2 years.
Originally Posted by CrackMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 21:39 #14436Regular Member

Posts: 15Harford road update
Anyone seen anything on Harford lately. I've been hitting this spot for 10 years and I've never seen it this bad. I usually hit the road from 8-9 in the evening and I haven't seen much in a few months. Anyone having any better luck at other times of the day. Thanks.
-
05-08-13 18:48 #14435Regular Member

Posts: 5Fairhaven mystery girl
Does anyone have any info on the girl on Fairhaven that's always sitting on the wall infront of the little market? Guess I had beginners luck because I drove both loops for almost 3 hrs and only saw the mystery girl and 2 rough ones on w / w. Did see a pretty nice AA about 6'0 at CB around 1:00. Any info on the wall sitter would be nice.
-
05-08-13 18:46 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 2419I enjoy my hobby more than I can say.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 11:38 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 147Trendy on R / R
Just starting to log back in again. Noticed the one walking past the plaza again over the last 2 days. I believe someone said her name was Trendy.
I may have stopped again to see what she was about, because she did have a bubble ass on her. Had my daughter in the car so no happenings there. Just wondering if anyone actually sampled the goods yet? Hard to believe she is still walking the same stroll unless she is getting some business. Prefer PM.
MBS
-
05-08-13 10:11 #14432Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.










Reply With Quote





