Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14453

    Dam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting up with SHANNON yesterday, Wednesday May 9th during the heavy hailstone and rain storm. Her pink dress was soaked down to her black panties. She is a 30 why / o redhead. 5' 7"tall, shaved kitty, tattoos on arms hands and shoulders. Very pleasant, wants to please, honest, good temperament and attitude, takes direction well and knows what she is doing. SHANNON was respectful of my car, non rush, didn't liter the place. Met her on one of the side streets off Wilkens and charges standard rates. I was very impressed with her services and look forward to seeing her again. I left a very happy camper. It was a pleasure watching and listening to her cum. BBB
    That sounds like the Shannon I past up on Sat night. I was looking for a gem and the streets were empty! GRRRRR! I'll have to look for her again.

  2. #14452

    Some sad news

    Some sad news I heard from SHANNON yesterday, that my all time favorite provider who got out of prison recently and got clean, a regular job, and had a son, and from what I hear has had a relapse and back on drugs and working the Wilkens streets again, She ask me months ago not to post anything with her street name. I understand, it's not uncommon for drug aditicts to have relapes and it may take several attempts to get and stay sober. What a shame this girl was a top provider with much potential. I am so afraid she will get a VOP warrant and end up back in prison and lose custody of her son. I still wish her well and hope for some good luck. BBB

  3. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Was meeting a friend about 7 PM tonight in the area. Took a ride down Wilkens Av. I saw an attractive girl at the corner of Pulaski St. Standing at the curb in front of the liquor store. She was making eye contact with passing vehicles. She was possibly mid 20's long brown hair 5'2 bare midriff. Almost looked too good to be true. Never seen her before. If I wasn't already meeting up I may of checked her out. Hope she wasn't a set up.
    This is the third or fourth post about this mystery chick. You can check my past post about this one. She is stunning, but could be affiliated with the Blue Crew. Be careful and ask your regulars for Intel. No one seems to know her.

  4. #14450

    SHANNON. A keeper

    I had the pleasure of meeting up with SHANNON yesterday, Wednesday May 9th during the heavy hailstone and rain storm. Her pink dress was soaked down to her black panties. She is a 30 why / o redhead. 5' 7"tall, shaved kitty, tattoos on arms hands and shoulders. Very pleasant, wants to please, honest, good temperament and attitude, takes direction well and knows what she is doing. SHANNON was respectful of my car, non rush, didn't liter the place. Met her on one of the side streets off Wilkens and charges standard rates. I was very impressed with her services and look forward to seeing her again. I left a very happy camper. It was a pleasure watching and listening to her cum. BBB

  5. #14449

    Re: BBBJNQNSCIM

    (N) o (Q) uit (N) o (S) pit

  6. #14448

    Info

    "BBBJNQNSCIM"

    Ok, I get the first part "BBBJ"

    And the last "CIM"

    What is NQNS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman #2  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Sheena this afternoon around 10th and Patapsco. It's been a while but her skills are undiminished. BBBJNQNSCIM. She really takes pride in her work. Afterwards she told me the sad story of little Amy who passed the other day.

    Apparently, Sheena now has digits. We'll see.

  7. #14447

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Tabby with the brown hair and blonde highlights 21 yo used to wear glasses was a guest at AACO for a couple of months. She has regained her weight back. Started right back off where she left off, but back to the old location in Brooklyn.
    The Tabby I've been asking about is about 28, long, curly reddish or strawberry blonde hair. She used to live in the abandominium across the street from Citgo. She wears small wire framed glasses.

  8. #14446

    Ann Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Was meeting a friend about 7 PM tonight in the area. Took a ride down Wilkens Av. I saw an attractive girl at the corner of Pulaski St. Standing at the curb in front of the liquor store. She was making eye contact with passing vehicles. She was possibly mid 20's long brown hair 5'2 bare midriff. Almost looked too good to be true. Never seen her before. If I wasn't already meeting up I may of checked her out. Hope she wasn't a set up.
    I had the pleasure of meeting her last week. Yes, she is very attractive. Service was OK just not spectacular. Got digits but have not called her yet.

  9. #14445

    Heads up

    I decided to hit up Garrison this morning. Came across only one that was out today. Went to make the scoop and a work truck beat me to it. I decided to sit and come up with plan be. While going through my phone out of no where came about eight bike police. They all split up down different streets. So if you are around the area be sure to look out. They have a lot more access than the normal patrol.

  10. #14444
    Quote Originally Posted by MPusher  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on the girl on Fairhaven that's always sitting on the wall infront of the little market? Guess I had beginners luck because I drove both loops for almost 3 hrs and only saw the mystery girl and 2 rough ones on w / w. Did see a pretty nice AA about 6'0 at CB around 1:00. Any info on the wall sitter would be nice.
    She is legit I dated her last week thirty for both. I can't remember her name but she sits on the stoop on the corner up from Manc Sea Market. That is her spot she there everyday. Service is ok and for the price when. Things are pretty dead definetlyna doer. Hopefully she isn't all zanexed out I know she has looked ok the last couple days.

  11. #14443

    Sword Swallower

    Hooked up with Sheena this afternoon around 10th and Patapsco. It's been a while but her skills are undiminished. BBBJNQNSCIM. She really takes pride in her work. Afterwards she told me the sad story of little Amy who passed the other day.

    Apparently, Sheena now has digits. We'll see.

  12. #14442

    Curtis Bay Maria

    Picked up a 32 year old cutie today til I realized her teeth were in the worst shape I had ever seen some before. Didn't date but did the cop check and took her. Dropped her a tip and asked to locate me a cutie and I would tip again next time if she hooks me. Despite the rain. Few uglys were out. Digits available if anyones trying to recconect. But you must know her.

  13. #14441

    Cute girl

    Was meeting a friend about 7 PM tonight in the area. Took a ride down Wilkens Av. I saw an attractive girl at the corner of Pulaski St. Standing at the curb in front of the liquor store. She was making eye contact with passing vehicles. She was possibly mid 20's long brown hair 5'2 bare midriff. Almost looked too good to be true. Never seen her before. If I wasn't already meeting up I may of checked her out. Hope she wasn't a set up.

  14. #14440

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tabathia, from Patapsco Avenue? She seems too have dropped off the radar the past couple of months. If you have a phone number I would appreciate a PM. Thanks guys!
    Tabby with the brown hair and blonde highlights 21 yo used to wear glasses was a guest at AACO for a couple of months. She has regained her weight back. Started right back off where she left off, but back to the old location in Brooklyn.

  15. #14439

    Ms. Eveready returns 2

    The rest of the batch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8.5.jpg‎   8.8.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.5.jpg‎  

    10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape