Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14440

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tabathia, from Patapsco Avenue? She seems too have dropped off the radar the past couple of months. If you have a phone number I would appreciate a PM. Thanks guys!
    Tabby with the brown hair and blonde highlights 21 yo used to wear glasses was a guest at AACO for a couple of months. She has regained her weight back. Started right back off where she left off, but back to the old location in Brooklyn.

  2. #14439

    Ms. Eveready returns 2

    The rest of the batch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8.5.jpg‎   8.8.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.5.jpg‎  

    10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  

  3. #14438

    Ms. Eveready returns

    This is a mixed photos of the 2 sessions on Saturday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎  

  4. #14437

    Zippy

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen anything on Harford lately. I've been hitting this spot for 10 years and I've never seen it this bad. I usually hit the road from 8-9 in the evening and I haven't seen much in a few months. Anyone having any better luck at other times of the day. Thanks.
    Completely dead out there on harford Road. I've been around the area for 5 years and cruise the loop just about everyday. I have never seen it this dead. Atleast all the good ones are gone. My atf Taylor has found a sugar daddy and is living out on some farm. Kara has gone to florida to clean herself up. Even jojo who's usually out almost everyday has disappeared. Only out is Amanda who's always sitting at the bench at the shell gas station. I've noticed that she's had the same clothes on for atleast 2 weeks now so no thank you (unless you're into that). I really do hope it picks up soon with new faces but it hasnt been the same for the last 2 years.

  5. #14436

    Harford road update

    Anyone seen anything on Harford lately. I've been hitting this spot for 10 years and I've never seen it this bad. I usually hit the road from 8-9 in the evening and I haven't seen much in a few months. Anyone having any better luck at other times of the day. Thanks.

  6. #14435

    Fairhaven mystery girl

    Does anyone have any info on the girl on Fairhaven that's always sitting on the wall infront of the little market? Guess I had beginners luck because I drove both loops for almost 3 hrs and only saw the mystery girl and 2 rough ones on w / w. Did see a pretty nice AA about 6'0 at CB around 1:00. Any info on the wall sitter would be nice.

  7. #14434
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Nt, you get more action in one day than most of us mongers get all week. Keep up the nice work as it appears the chicks love it! I know you're not a titty man but give up a shot for the overall team-hehe. Some of us enjoy your work as much as you do-bwahhhhhhhhhh!.
    I enjoy my hobby more than I can say.

  8. #14433

    Trendy on R / R

    Just starting to log back in again. Noticed the one walking past the plaza again over the last 2 days. I believe someone said her name was Trendy.

    I may have stopped again to see what she was about, because she did have a bubble ass on her. Had my daughter in the car so no happenings there. Just wondering if anyone actually sampled the goods yet? Hard to believe she is still walking the same stroll unless she is getting some business. Prefer PM.

    MBS

  9. #14432
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #14431

    Nice post

    Nt, you get more action in one day than most of us mongers get all week. Keep up the nice work as it appears the chicks love it! I know you're not a titty man but give up a shot for the overall team-hehe. Some of us enjoy your work as much as you do-bwahhhhhhhhhh!.

  11. #14430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Sara

    Trolled thru the w / w tonight for about 2 hrs before I caught up to one of my ATF Little Sara. I made attempts to hookup with Amber, Nicole and my secret weapon, Rebecca to no avail. Everybody was busy and wanted me to get back in a 1/2hr so I had no luck. I even saw Manda but it seemed like she was zoned out. It was the 2nd time I saw her since she's been back from Pa. And it was also the 2nd time that I couldn't hookup with her. I know that she has had some unfortunate circumstances happen to her recently, so I hope that she can recoup and not go further into the emotional abyss that she is in. As I was giving up and heading in, I spotted a WSW in a hoodie at the circle, she jumped in and said her name was Erica. For some reason I didn't recognize that it was "Rip Off" Erica, because of the hoodie. I thought it was a different Erica, because as soon as she got in and we pulled off I saw my buddy, Sara; so I rode around the block and told Erica that that was the person that I was trying to catch and she was real cool about it; so when in did my quick trip around the block and caught up to Sara, Erica just said no problem and got out so I could let Sara in. Erica was very pleasant about But it did not hit me until Erica got out who she really was. Usually when me and Sara get together we spend a little time even though it's usually a car date, because we have a great rapport, so she told me that she only had a hour & a half because we usually spend a couple of hrs together when we hookup. So off we went. Sara had texted me last week stating that she was sick and needed money, but I thought that she meant "dope sick" she told me tonight that she had the flu or something so she has been in the house for a minute. I always have a great time with Sara, her BBBJ are always superb and after about 15mins, the box was so wet, it was drippin on the floor. Great session. She told me that she doesn't have mins on her phone so you can't call her right now. Great way to spend a rainy evening.

  12. #14429

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent Steel  [View Original Post]
    Brooke is back after a breif vacation said she been home about five months. She is thick as hell vacation was much needed. She stands about 5'7" weighs I say 155 carries it well. Head game is average pussy is great can take one hell of a pounding and if money is right asshole is tight if you know what I mean. A little extra cash will get you bare back if into that. Got digits if anyone interested.

    On a sadder note little Amy that lived on pontiac and worked fairhaven cambria corner has passed. Complications from endocsrditus. Will miss she was a good provider had the real long hair down to her butt.

    Anyway happy hunting!
    Also sorry to hear. The last that I heard of her was approx. A year ago. Leah had told me that that day she was taken to the hospital with pneumonia. I tried her number a few days after with no answer.

  13. #14428

    Tabby?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Tabathia, from Patapsco Avenue? She seems too have dropped off the radar the past couple of months. If you have a phone number I would appreciate a PM. Thanks guys!

  14. #14427

    Amy

    On a sadder note little Amy that lived on pontiac and worked fairhaven cambria corner has passed. Complications from endocsrditus. Will miss she was a good provider had the real long hair down to her butt.

    I always enjoyed my time with her. I'm going to miss her!

    RIP Amy!

  15. #14426

    Amber of wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the mongers who have PM'ed me digits. I had my 1st chance to hit the stroll Sat night and it was a FRUITLESS one. I hit ALL the loops and came up empty. The best prospect was redhead Shannon on Wilkins and Millington. She looked quite nice but I was on the search for a gem that never came to. I should have snagged her up. Any reports of this redheaded Shannon? She's about 5'7, shoulder length red hair.

    After about 3 hours of driving, I gave in and called Amber. She looked really good I must admit. Since it was late and I only had time for a quickie, she did a car pipe cleaning for the usual donation. This gal can take a GOOD skull f*cking! I hope to at least get out a couple more times before I head back south.

    Rook
    Dude, too bad you had to burn all these gas $ before finding the ONE! I must say little Amber's oral skill has greatly improved practice!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape