Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,011 to 47,025 of 61406
-
05-08-13 10:11 #14396Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-08-13 09:40 #14395Senior Member

Posts: 1322Nice post
Nt, you get more action in one day than most of us mongers get all week. Keep up the nice work as it appears the chicks love it! I know you're not a titty man but give up a shot for the overall team-hehe. Some of us enjoy your work as much as you do-bwahhhhhhhhhh!.
-
05-08-13 01:18 #14394Senior Member

Posts: 1370Sara
Trolled thru the w / w tonight for about 2 hrs before I caught up to one of my ATF Little Sara. I made attempts to hookup with Amber, Nicole and my secret weapon, Rebecca to no avail. Everybody was busy and wanted me to get back in a 1/2hr so I had no luck. I even saw Manda but it seemed like she was zoned out. It was the 2nd time I saw her since she's been back from Pa. And it was also the 2nd time that I couldn't hookup with her. I know that she has had some unfortunate circumstances happen to her recently, so I hope that she can recoup and not go further into the emotional abyss that she is in. As I was giving up and heading in, I spotted a WSW in a hoodie at the circle, she jumped in and said her name was Erica. For some reason I didn't recognize that it was "Rip Off" Erica, because of the hoodie. I thought it was a different Erica, because as soon as she got in and we pulled off I saw my buddy, Sara; so I rode around the block and told Erica that that was the person that I was trying to catch and she was real cool about it; so when in did my quick trip around the block and caught up to Sara, Erica just said no problem and got out so I could let Sara in. Erica was very pleasant about But it did not hit me until Erica got out who she really was. Usually when me and Sara get together we spend a little time even though it's usually a car date, because we have a great rapport, so she told me that she only had a hour & a half because we usually spend a couple of hrs together when we hookup. So off we went. Sara had texted me last week stating that she was sick and needed money, but I thought that she meant "dope sick" she told me tonight that she had the flu or something so she has been in the house for a minute. I always have a great time with Sara, her BBBJ are always superb and after about 15mins, the box was so wet, it was drippin on the floor. Great session. She told me that she doesn't have mins on her phone so you can't call her right now. Great way to spend a rainy evening.
-
05-07-13 23:54 #14393Senior Member

Posts: 228Amy
Also sorry to hear. The last that I heard of her was approx. A year ago. Leah had told me that that day she was taken to the hospital with pneumonia. I tried her number a few days after with no answer.
Originally Posted by Sargent Steel
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-13 23:39 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 112Tabby?
Has anyone seen or heard from Tabathia, from Patapsco Avenue? She seems too have dropped off the radar the past couple of months. If you have a phone number I would appreciate a PM. Thanks guys!
-
05-07-13 23:39 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 38Amy
On a sadder note little Amy that lived on pontiac and worked fairhaven cambria corner has passed. Complications from endocsrditus. Will miss she was a good provider had the real long hair down to her butt.
I always enjoyed my time with her. I'm going to miss her!
RIP Amy!
-
05-07-13 22:26 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 224Amber of wilkens
Dude, too bad you had to burn all these gas $ before finding the ONE! I must say little Amber's oral skill has greatly improved practice!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-13 21:35 #14389Regular Member

Posts: 3True on Renee.
Hey Mike you right about this one. Caught up near Ridgewood, super sweet attitude and skills.
Originally Posted by BMoreMike00
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-13 19:55 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 2419Goddesses or Monsters of Cock?
Must have been the sun coming out, because the kitties were in heat and taking no prisoners.
Friday in 2230. Caught up w Kay she tried to rip my Woodrow off. I didn't fight back, just pounded that young kitty to a mutual mess.
Saturday 1100. Kat (OMG) , was in a ferocious mood. She wanted to suck on Woodrow in the shower then asked me to doggie her (I complied). She told me to record it because she wanted to see it later. The lens got foggy, but I got everything on there. We barely got finished and she wanted another round. I didn't fight at all. After some serious deep throat action she says please fuck me. I complied once again, and after a few position changes we somehow blasted together and I was beat. The last time I had someone this sensitive and hungry was my friend Darlene who I haven't seen forever (I think she went back to WVA).
1300. I get a call from Ms. Eveready, who was on vacation for a month and a half. She needed a taste of nut badly, so I went and got her and let her play w / Woodrow for a while.
1930. She wanted another round. After a long oral massaging (she was hungry) it was time for her to get the kitty loosened up, so the mish commenced. We switched to doggie and I pulled out the 'gimp ball'. I rode her a while then she wanted some anal attention. Once again, I complied. I figured a month and a half w / o getting her kitty smashed gave her an appetite. Lawd, she was tight everywhere.
Sunday 0930. Miss Renee called wanting some attention, so off I go to get the day going. She was hungry too; so much so I didn't think I was going to survive the oral massage. I was barely two minutes into doggying her when I blasted. We chilled for a while and watched a movie then she had to bounce.
1600. I catch up w / my friend Manda. I hadn't seen her in a while. She's been through drama and such, not feeling too well, so even though her performance was off this time, I cut her some slack. I hope she feels better soon.
2000hrs. Miss Eveready has been running around w / old & new friends, but needed another round. So I took the trip, brought her back and took my time beating that thick ass up again.
I can't explain what got into them this time, the sun or a better outlook, but they wore Woodrow out. I was pleasantly distracted all weekend. I ran into another old friend Nikki, but I think her personal dramas have her seeking the meds too hard right now. I hope things turn out for her too. Of course I was sad that my buddy Sarah can't come out to play, but maybe things will work out for the better for her also. Damn, what a loss though. Wonder what the wannabe bf – owner is going to do now. My other Sarah (blonde) friend was MIA too.
Meanwhile enjoy the day and hope you find the goddesses (or monsters of cock) too; NT out.
-
05-07-13 19:43 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 2419No not comatose at all, just trying to find that happy place hahaha
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-13 17:10 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 438I've been out of the area mostly and only popping in every couple weeks unlike before where I put in more time mongering than my regular job. I just never remember seeing Jeanie before so when she told me the relapse story I believed her and she sure acted at first as if this was not a regular thing for her no money discussed till I brought it up after we were done. But yea that grimace on her face did give it away that her snapper had been worked hard. Other than her after going back and forth between BCB and WW she was the only half way decent new to me girl that I had seen. The girls on WW I have seen around forever although this one named Star skinny blonde I talked to for a minute but I wasn't into her. Fortunately I was able to dip into my private reserve and hooked up with one of my UTRs as well so not a bad 2 day trip back.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-13 15:55 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 251All these cb / be post
What am I never there at the right time or am I blind? I can never find anyone but crazy Mary.
-
05-07-13 15:37 #14384Banned Member

Posts: 5343Fruitless Sat night stroll!
Thanks to all the mongers who have PM'ed me digits. I had my 1st chance to hit the stroll Sat night and it was a FRUITLESS one. I hit ALL the loops and came up empty. The best prospect was redhead Shannon on Wilkins and Millington. She looked quite nice but I was on the search for a gem that never came to. I should have snagged her up. Any reports of this redheaded Shannon? She's about 5'7, shoulder length red hair.
After about 3 hours of driving, I gave in and called Amber. She looked really good I must admit. Since it was late and I only had time for a quickie, she did a car pipe cleaning for the usual donation. This gal can take a GOOD skull f*cking! I hope to at least get out a couple more times before I head back south.
Rook
-
05-07-13 15:37 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 1370JoeCool, I made space in my PM box, hit me up.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-13 15:06 #14382Regular Member

Posts: 5Regal inn has them.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





