Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14431

    Nice post

    Nt, you get more action in one day than most of us mongers get all week. Keep up the nice work as it appears the chicks love it! I know you're not a titty man but give up a shot for the overall team-hehe. Some of us enjoy your work as much as you do-bwahhhhhhhhhh!.

  2. #14430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Sara

    Trolled thru the w / w tonight for about 2 hrs before I caught up to one of my ATF Little Sara. I made attempts to hookup with Amber, Nicole and my secret weapon, Rebecca to no avail. Everybody was busy and wanted me to get back in a 1/2hr so I had no luck. I even saw Manda but it seemed like she was zoned out. It was the 2nd time I saw her since she's been back from Pa. And it was also the 2nd time that I couldn't hookup with her. I know that she has had some unfortunate circumstances happen to her recently, so I hope that she can recoup and not go further into the emotional abyss that she is in. As I was giving up and heading in, I spotted a WSW in a hoodie at the circle, she jumped in and said her name was Erica. For some reason I didn't recognize that it was "Rip Off" Erica, because of the hoodie. I thought it was a different Erica, because as soon as she got in and we pulled off I saw my buddy, Sara; so I rode around the block and told Erica that that was the person that I was trying to catch and she was real cool about it; so when in did my quick trip around the block and caught up to Sara, Erica just said no problem and got out so I could let Sara in. Erica was very pleasant about But it did not hit me until Erica got out who she really was. Usually when me and Sara get together we spend a little time even though it's usually a car date, because we have a great rapport, so she told me that she only had a hour & a half because we usually spend a couple of hrs together when we hookup. So off we went. Sara had texted me last week stating that she was sick and needed money, but I thought that she meant "dope sick" she told me tonight that she had the flu or something so she has been in the house for a minute. I always have a great time with Sara, her BBBJ are always superb and after about 15mins, the box was so wet, it was drippin on the floor. Great session. She told me that she doesn't have mins on her phone so you can't call her right now. Great way to spend a rainy evening.

  3. #14429

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent Steel  [View Original Post]
    Brooke is back after a breif vacation said she been home about five months. She is thick as hell vacation was much needed. She stands about 5'7" weighs I say 155 carries it well. Head game is average pussy is great can take one hell of a pounding and if money is right asshole is tight if you know what I mean. A little extra cash will get you bare back if into that. Got digits if anyone interested.

    On a sadder note little Amy that lived on pontiac and worked fairhaven cambria corner has passed. Complications from endocsrditus. Will miss she was a good provider had the real long hair down to her butt.

    Anyway happy hunting!
    Also sorry to hear. The last that I heard of her was approx. A year ago. Leah had told me that that day she was taken to the hospital with pneumonia. I tried her number a few days after with no answer.

  4. #14428

    Tabby?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Tabathia, from Patapsco Avenue? She seems too have dropped off the radar the past couple of months. If you have a phone number I would appreciate a PM. Thanks guys!

  5. #14427

    Amy

    On a sadder note little Amy that lived on pontiac and worked fairhaven cambria corner has passed. Complications from endocsrditus. Will miss she was a good provider had the real long hair down to her butt.

    I always enjoyed my time with her. I'm going to miss her!

    RIP Amy!

  6. #14426

    Amber of wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the mongers who have PM'ed me digits. I had my 1st chance to hit the stroll Sat night and it was a FRUITLESS one. I hit ALL the loops and came up empty. The best prospect was redhead Shannon on Wilkins and Millington. She looked quite nice but I was on the search for a gem that never came to. I should have snagged her up. Any reports of this redheaded Shannon? She's about 5'7, shoulder length red hair.

    After about 3 hours of driving, I gave in and called Amber. She looked really good I must admit. Since it was late and I only had time for a quickie, she did a car pipe cleaning for the usual donation. This gal can take a GOOD skull f*cking! I hope to at least get out a couple more times before I head back south.

    Rook
    Dude, too bad you had to burn all these gas $ before finding the ONE! I must say little Amber's oral skill has greatly improved practice!

  7. #14425

    True on Renee.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Renee on Garrison! Very nice lady, nice attitude, with super skill! BJ with Deep-throat and CIM takes time no rush! Body was a 6/7 (stretch marks) Ass / tits was everything advertised, BJ 10. Damage was. 4 + a Hat from corner store (strange request) for time spent X double Pop! Will repeat plus have digit!
    Hey Mike you right about this one. Caught up near Ridgewood, super sweet attitude and skills.

  8. #14424

    Goddesses or Monsters of Cock?

    Must have been the sun coming out, because the kitties were in heat and taking no prisoners.

    Friday in 2230. Caught up w Kay she tried to rip my Woodrow off. I didn't fight back, just pounded that young kitty to a mutual mess.

    Saturday 1100. Kat (OMG) , was in a ferocious mood. She wanted to suck on Woodrow in the shower then asked me to doggie her (I complied). She told me to record it because she wanted to see it later. The lens got foggy, but I got everything on there. We barely got finished and she wanted another round. I didn't fight at all. After some serious deep throat action she says please fuck me. I complied once again, and after a few position changes we somehow blasted together and I was beat. The last time I had someone this sensitive and hungry was my friend Darlene who I haven't seen forever (I think she went back to WVA).

    1300. I get a call from Ms. Eveready, who was on vacation for a month and a half. She needed a taste of nut badly, so I went and got her and let her play w / Woodrow for a while.

    1930. She wanted another round. After a long oral massaging (she was hungry) it was time for her to get the kitty loosened up, so the mish commenced. We switched to doggie and I pulled out the 'gimp ball'. I rode her a while then she wanted some anal attention. Once again, I complied. I figured a month and a half w / o getting her kitty smashed gave her an appetite. Lawd, she was tight everywhere.

    Sunday 0930. Miss Renee called wanting some attention, so off I go to get the day going. She was hungry too; so much so I didn't think I was going to survive the oral massage. I was barely two minutes into doggying her when I blasted. We chilled for a while and watched a movie then she had to bounce.

    1600. I catch up w / my friend Manda. I hadn't seen her in a while. She's been through drama and such, not feeling too well, so even though her performance was off this time, I cut her some slack. I hope she feels better soon.

    2000hrs. Miss Eveready has been running around w / old & new friends, but needed another round. So I took the trip, brought her back and took my time beating that thick ass up again.

    I can't explain what got into them this time, the sun or a better outlook, but they wore Woodrow out. I was pleasantly distracted all weekend. I ran into another old friend Nikki, but I think her personal dramas have her seeking the meds too hard right now. I hope things turn out for her too. Of course I was sad that my buddy Sarah can't come out to play, but maybe things will work out for the better for her also. Damn, what a loss though. Wonder what the wannabe bf – owner is going to do now. My other Sarah (blonde) friend was MIA too.
    Meanwhile enjoy the day and hope you find the goddesses (or monsters of cock) too; NT out.

  9. #14423
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    NT, you ever have to grab a girls wrist and check for a pulse. Sarah looked a bit comatosed in some of those pics-LOL. Can't imagine they could sleep through the pounding you put on them. Looks like she really enjoyed the present you left for her. Do us all a favor and deposit that on her face next time you visit with her.
    No not comatose at all, just trying to find that happy place hahaha

  10. #14422
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Hey FromUnder, when ever they moan or wince I figure they have been pounded to shit without a break or they got some kind of infection.

    Its also nice when you stick your finger in the kitty and its soaking wet. If your dumb enough to believe you got her excited, you have to be wishing real hard. I like the girl that tells you I just got out of jail acouple days ago and you will be my first in a while, I'm horney. Its so dry you need a gallon of lube to get into that kitty. You can catch Jeannie on Fairhaven sometimes, but she doesn't like it. She has been locked up acouple times on Fairhaven. She didn't relaspse, she is on full blown suicide the way she is running. There isn't a lot of girls on Pontiac so she gets everybody picking her up.

    Took a ride to WW, a few girls out. Saw Jess by the circle that is tall mixed color hair. She's looking sad these days with blood stained dirty looking jeans and gotten real thin again. She definitely has talent though.

    She is homeless if someone wants to take her home, clean her up and feed her. It will only cost you 60 to 80 dollars aday to support her habit.
    I've been out of the area mostly and only popping in every couple weeks unlike before where I put in more time mongering than my regular job. I just never remember seeing Jeanie before so when she told me the relapse story I believed her and she sure acted at first as if this was not a regular thing for her no money discussed till I brought it up after we were done. But yea that grimace on her face did give it away that her snapper had been worked hard. Other than her after going back and forth between BCB and WW she was the only half way decent new to me girl that I had seen. The girls on WW I have seen around forever although this one named Star skinny blonde I talked to for a minute but I wasn't into her. Fortunately I was able to dip into my private reserve and hooked up with one of my UTRs as well so not a bad 2 day trip back.

  11. #14421

    All these cb / be post

    What am I never there at the right time or am I blind? I can never find anyone but crazy Mary.

  12. #14420

    Fruitless Sat night stroll!

    Thanks to all the mongers who have PM'ed me digits. I had my 1st chance to hit the stroll Sat night and it was a FRUITLESS one. I hit ALL the loops and came up empty. The best prospect was redhead Shannon on Wilkins and Millington. She looked quite nice but I was on the search for a gem that never came to. I should have snagged her up. Any reports of this redheaded Shannon? She's about 5'7, shoulder length red hair.

    After about 3 hours of driving, I gave in and called Amber. She looked really good I must admit. Since it was late and I only had time for a quickie, she did a car pipe cleaning for the usual donation. This gal can take a GOOD skull f*cking! I hope to at least get out a couple more times before I head back south.

    Rook

  13. #14419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Hey Klove buddy, empty your PM box. It's full and I'm trying to PM you
    JoeCool, I made space in my PM box, hit me up.

  14. #14418
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I know there are plenty of hourly rate Motels that we know and love like Elk lodge

    Tim's and many on Pulaski HWY.

    There is one I remember seeing but can't recall the name on Pulaski HWY on the City County Line that had Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms or at least they advertised it outside. Can anyone recall which one it is. I would like to bring one of my regular SW's there.
    Regal inn has them.

  15. #14417

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by DJCreem  [View Original Post]
    What does Holly look like please?
    You know! Two legs, each with a foot at one end and some ass at the other, and a pussy in between. A head on her shoulders, hair on top. Tits and a belly button, etc, etc. Quite fetching from the sound of her, don't you think?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape